Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18207 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Oyigbo are immigrant! Simple!
And not all Anioma are ibos!

You see why I didn't comment on the issue.Now you're crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
m4una:

Bro i am an Ezza man. I know he can't say that before me...
Why don't you come to Ondo kingdom to confirm the theory?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, abeg no vex but you know fully well that our stance on this is strictly for the interest of our group. I understand your comradeship with the Igbo neighbours but that can't change the fact that our land, people and territories must be protected irrespective of our personal bias.

Like in the days of Boro so is it in our time. We shall resist any attempted colonisation by any group on our land. I don't give a damn whether Igbos or Kanu feel comfortable about our position or not.
how come you are not complaining about the oil wells in your backyard owned by the Mai Deribe's from Borno state? Do you know the ijaw people are mostly low level and rig workers in those oil companies? You still don't know your enemy nwanne. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and face the truth. Speak out for true federalism always or hush your mouth because you are now a pawn in the chess game.

God bless you dearpreye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
how come you are not complaining about the oil wells in your backyard owned by the Mai Deribe's from Borno state? Do you know the ijaw people are mostly low level and rig workers in those oil companies? You still don't know your enemy nwanne. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and face the truth. Speak out for true federalism always or hush your mouth because you are now a pawn in the chess game.

God bless you dearpreye

It's so depressing. I'm from the Southern Izon LGA. You really need to see things for yourself. It's just too painful.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Vulu: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:
I don't know where to start from. How can this man be this myopic in reasoning. How can he say Igbos can't make a country? The man even said it is only coal that is in the SE? How stu.pidd? For him to say Igbos want to "colonize" SS is a very daft summation and shouldn't be coming from a leader. This divide and rule can't work forever,people are getting smarter!

RINGIM IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF QUOTA SYSTEM INELLIGENCE. THESE ARE THE LOW I.Q ALMAJIRI BIGOTS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPORTED TO YEMEN AS SLAVES TO BRING US MORE FOREX BUT THEY FOUND A WAY TO BECOME SECURITY CHIEFS. DO PEOPLE STILL WONDER WHY THE COUNTRY IS STLL A BIG LAUGHING STOCK. IDIOCY IS CELEBRATED IN THE DAMNED ZOO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Vulu: 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:

What Mr Waziri Ringim said is nothing new to us the south-south people. Stories and evidences abound about how the Igbos treated the south-south peoples b4, during and after d civil war. The problem of d Igbos is not different from d general problems of Nigeria. Keep doing d same thing over and over and expecting a good result. The never consulted us to seat and reach agreement b4 engaging in a war of secession against Nigeria. The same thing repeating itself like in d sixties. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra here in port Harcourt some couple of times. I just looked at him like somebody who is living an elusive life. The Igbos should go ahead with Biafra and allow us be.

MR RINGIM ALSO BELIEVES THAT IDOMAS HAVE THE HIGHEST OIL RESERVE IN THE WORLD THAT'S WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO ANNEX THEM. NOT BECAUSE THEY BEAR NAMES LIKE IDIBIA, OGWUCHE, OCH'IDOMA, OKOLO, ADAH. I'M SURE YOU AGREE WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

God bless you dearpreye
Thank you, but it is for me to champion my own struggle and not an outsider to come and force me into his struggle. Dearpreye opinion is his own and he's entitled to it. The fact still remains that Niger Delta has their own struggle that is different from Ipob Biafra. We shall fight for our right within and explore every legitimate tool.

Call me pawn, slave or a fool, I don't give a damn!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vulu:

RINGIM IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF QUOTA SYSTEM INELLIGENCE. THESE ARE THE LOW I.Q ALMAJIRI BIGOTS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPORTED TO YEMEN AS SLAVES TO BRING US MORE FOREX BUT THEY FOUND AWAY TO BECOME SECURITY CHIEFS. DO PEOPLE STILL WONDER WHY THE COUNTRY IS STLL A BIG LAUGHING STOCK. IDIOCY IS CELEBRATED IN THE DAMNED ZOO.

Lol. As long as illiterates are at the helm of affairs. Nigeria will only get worse #FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

No international body or sane country jn these age would watch Biafran internationals killed in Nigeria for getting their own country. Things don't work like that. Their rights are fully protected.
As if the ICC have done anything to Nigeria massacre, mostly Ibos at the hands of the South Africa!
When your phantom biafra is actualised, all ibos would be driven out like the Ghanians and there's nothing ibo can do about it!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote aretire ate rpreye post=41688405]

It's so depressing. I'm from the Southern Izon LGA. You really need to see things for yourself. It's just too painful. [/quote] I'm ashamed with tonyebarcanista posturing online. This is not how low I think he will get, I'm not disappointed in him but I pray he doesn't fall into the hands of this tigers posturing as lambs. He is too fragile and easy to break. A great guy with a confused soul.

On the topic, Bayelsa that lays the golden egg is in shambles because of the activities of the fraudulent Nigeria and IOCs exploration activities. I can tell you that no major tribe in nigeria can allow for that continuous rape of its soul without adequate compensation to better their lives.

I still retierate that if the states are given 60% derivation its still not enough cos they are the ones being raped daily.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

God bless you dearpreye
Are you the one to ask this?
Go to Ikwere communities in Port harcourt and see how the Ikwerre are complaining of Ibos dominating their Oil firms!
I would also state that if the said rig workers are educated enough, they won't be doing those jobs, especially when there are teaching jobs with lucrative earnings in PH!
Jobs are not given on a platter, you have to earn it!
That being said, Resource control is still best way for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Slikbae:
The igbos in SS are seen as immigrants. Ask any SSerner, we never refer to the igbos as Niger Deltans nor SSerners. This isn't a form of segregation , it has always been that way. If "we" are lenient enough, we "may" give them Anioma. Nothing more, nothing less.

cc Energito They say you're an immigrant and I don't want to argue.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I'm ashamed with tonyebarcanista posturing online. This is not how low I think he will get, I'm not disappointed in him but I pray he doesn't fall into the hands of this tigers posturing as lambs. He is too fragile and easy to break. A great guy with a confused soul.

On the topic, Bayelsa that lays the golden egg is in shambles because of the activities of the fraudulent Nigeria and IOCs exploration activities. I can tell you that no major tribe in nigeria can allow for that continuous rape of its soul without adequate compensation to better their lives.

I still reiterate that if the states are given 60% derivation its still not enough cos they are the ones being raped daily.
The question you should ask is what was Goodluck Jonathan doing when he was the govenor of Bayelsa and the president of the federation? Shouldn't he have done something to refurbish his home country, Bayelsa?
Not that the southern part of Nigeria, including the southwest thinks Buhari is the best but Jonathan with his mishandling gave people no option! Heck! Ekiti people, Fayose, ffk etc are still reeling!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
As if the Ibos are innocent in that aspect! The likes of Emeka offor, Andy Uba, Nwosu, Arthur Eze, Ndoji are all dancing on top of the oilwells they own, right?
I do wonder why you are so fixated on Barcanista who's crime is wanting his identity not to be mixed up and requesting the Ibos to fight for resource control if they really want to help the SS! So, what's the fuss?
In fact, no SS people would disagree with such opinion except some ibo affiliated tribes in SS and even then, they don't quite disagree with Barcanista's point but just that the desire to join their kins in their phantom Biafra outweigh all reasons. Hence, I wonder what's your own real motive? Are you courting an Ibo lady that you are trying to impress or do you have an Ibo mother? Or probably has some business in the east that you are afraid would waste away if Biafra is actualised?
Whatever it is, don't sell your identity for a piece of measly Porridge like Essau did!
Leave Dearpreye make him de arm the IPOB. They know me very well that I'm not the pushover type. People like Deapreye will be transferred to Owerri if he so wish to be a Biafran(hehe), but SS and Niger Delta shall move on. During the civil war there were people like that(about 0.1%) and they were dealt with by the people after Biafran toops were sacked in Ijawland.

The fact remains that Biafra is an Igbo arrangement and shall remain so. No South South will join whether or not anybody have any personal interest. Specifically, no inch of Ijawland will be part of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

it's for their own good.. buh d agitation is unnecessary

Ojukwu warned that nobody should start d biafraa struggle in an interview he granted to a British journalist

after he was pardoned and allowed to return home... I watched d clip and I think I still have it sef

there are others ways to be pro-active and be successful

Fine. Noted.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

The question you should ask is what was Goodluck Jonathan doing when he was the govenor of Bayelsa and the president of the federation? Shouldn't he have done something to refurbish his home country, Bayelsa?
Not that the southern part of Nigeria, including the southwest thinks Buhari is the best but Jonathan with his mishandling gave people no option!
take a 20 minute look at this moniker " PROVOCATEUR" don't ever quote it again because you ve not attained the status of Aisha buhari Rice-tivist so you are inconsequential and will be dully ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Fine. Noted.

those Kanu and co. you see don't have ndigbo interest at heart... I am pretty sure of that

if not he would relocate down to the SE with his family and co conspirators to live among igbos and see how bad things are

just take d biafran passport scam recently exposed by the then IPOB leader..

just imagine how much they made... scamming their fellow igbos
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I'm ashamed with tonyebarcanista posturing online. This is not how low I think he will get, I'm not disappointed in him but I pray he doesn't fall into the hands of this tigers posturing as lambs. He is too fragile and easy to break. A great guy with a confused soul.

I still retierate that if the states are given 60% derivation its still not enough cos they are the ones being raped daily.
Oga, carry your speech go one side. what did we gain in the Eastern region? Bros abeg no go there.

The Niger Delta problem will be championed by Niger Delta. Thank you very much but we will address our problem by ourselves. Stop acting like you love us more than Jesus Christ. You want us to be in Biafra for your own interest and not our. Thanks, but no thanks.

I want you guys to get your Biafra but sorry, we don't share such objective. We have ours.

BTW: 25% is what we need(for now) and subsequently we will move to 50% derivation. We aren't selfish.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

As if the ICC have done anything to Nigeria massacre, mostly Ibos at the hands of the South Africa!
When your phantom biafra is actualised, all ibos would be driven out like the Ghanians and there's nothing ibo can do about it!

I engage in intellectual discourses. Meaning I argue with my brain not my heart. I don't engage in trivialities like emotional back and forths. You're getting emotional,kindly leave me be till you bring yourself together. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
DiademSh07:

Are you the one to ask this?
Go to Ikwere communities in Port harcourt and see how the Ikwerre are complaining of Ibos dominating their Oil firms!
I would also state that if the said rig workers are educated enough, they won't be doing those jobs, especially when there are teaching jobs with lucrative earnings in PH!
Jobs are not given on a platter, you have to earn it!
That being said, Resource control is still best way for Nigeria!

which oil company do the Ikwerre own?

ease up on the lies Mr.

Yoruba man. I'm sure u 've never been to ph
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Leave Dearpreye make him de arm the IPOB. They know me very well that I'm not the pushover type. People like Deapreye will be transferred to Owerri if he so wish to be a Biafran(hehe), but SS and Niger Delta shall move on. During the civil war there were people like that(about 0.1%) and they were dealt with by the people after Biafran toops were sacked in Ijawland.

The fact remains that Biafra is an Igbo arrangement and shall remain so. No Southw South will join whether or not anybody have any personal interest or not. Specifically, no inch of Ijawland will be part of it.

How far protection seeker.

I want u to work for obiano of Anambra. pm me let's discuss Ur security.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
take a 20 minute look at this moniker " PROVOCATEUR" don't ever quote it again because you ve not attained the status of Aisha buhari Rice-tivist so you are inconsequential and will be dully ignored.
LOL!
What would you do seeing that I quoted your post again? Jump into lagoon?
Yeye!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by moststylish(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

what about the Yoruba speaking tribes of aniocha and other parts of Delta state. If you get your biafra, are you going to move them out of their indigenous homes?
is aniocha a yoruba speaking tribe?get your facts right before u come online to disgrace yourself

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Vulu: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
wiseoneking:
Well, the yoruba there are no more yoruba since they have adopted igbo Culture, language, names and are not proud of their conoid heritage. I think they are not upto 2000 but they prefer their igbn adopted tribe.

YOU SEF CHECK AM NA. IF YOU ARE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BEING IGBO AND YORUBA, WOULD YOU HAVE CHOSEN YORUBA IN ALL HONESTY?

THE OLUKINMU RAN AWAY FROM KIRIJA WARS WHERE YORUBAS WERE KILLING AND EATING EACH OTHER AND MIGRATED EASTWARD, THEY NEVER FOUND PEACE UNTIL THEY GOT TO IGBO TERRITORY,

YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM TO KEEP THE CULTURE THAT REMINDED THEM OF VIOLENCE AND TRAUMA, IT IS NATURAL THEY THROW AWAY ALL THAT AND ADOPT THE PEACEFUL IGBO CULTURE OF BIRI KAM BIRI AND THAT THEY HAVE DONE. THEY ARE NOW IGBOIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

which oil company do the Ikwerre own?

ease up on the lies Mr.

Yoruba man. I'm sure u 've never been to ph
My brother did his Nysc there as a matter of fact! When he asked why places like rumuokoro, Rumola etc were named such, an Ibo guy claimed the ikwere are confused bunch and crazy that they have lost all form of sanity just because of oil and that those places were once called Okoro, Mola etc till the Ikwere added Rum to everything to distance themselves from ibo. However, the Ikwerre corper beside them just told him to shut up that the ibos have dominated all their oil firm without giving them an inch due to greediness! Infact, this almost led to fight and my brother had to act as peacemaker!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
flokii:

those Kanu and co. you see don't have ndigbo interest at heart... I am pretty sure of that

if not he would relocate down to the SE with his family and co conspirators to live among igbos and see how bad things are

just take d biafran passport scam recently exposed by the then IPOB leader..

just imagine how much they made... scamming their fellow igbos

There will always be those after their personal interests,they're called "bad eggs". Look at the number of people who support him even if they don't like hid method,check them when they protest,they are like the sands on the seashore. Too many to count. Trust me he has Ndiigbo interest at heart. The support he has is evidence
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by kingzizzy: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

The fact remains that Biafra is an Igbo arrangement and shall remain so. No South South will join whether or not anybody have any personal interest. Specifically, no inch of Ijawland will be part of it.

So Biafra is an Igbo arrangement? And South-South is who's arrangement? You people accuse the Igbos of grabbing the lands of the southern minorities, but with so called South-South you have grabbed the lands of more than 30 ethnic nationalities in the south of Nigeria including Igbos. You are doing the very same thing to other nationalities you accuse the Igbos of. How can an Ijaw man who has no connection with an Efik man start talking about a non existent brotherhood? Does the Urohbo Man know who the Ogoja man is? So where is this south-South you people are talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by DiademSh07: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

I engage in intellectual discourses. Meaning I argue with my brain not my heart. I don't engage in trivialities like emotional back and forths. You're getting emotional,kindly leave me be till you bring yourself together. Thank you.
This coming from an ibo, confirmed emotional beings?
I really can't laugh!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Vulu: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

shatap hypocrite double faced snitch

i taught you denied having igbos in SS thanks to Rose2014 that crippled you on that and made you look like a illiterate tout.

you are so shameless

ijaw people are for us we stand together same with majority of SS and if you're not comfortable with that nwanne go murd

i pity your life

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP QUOTING THAT TONYE-WHATEVER? ALLOW HIM TO KEEP LYING TO HIMSELF FOR THE GOOD OF HIS MASTERS.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Vulu: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
spanishkid:
We are ready for them. Any attempt to enter our land will be met with heavy resistance.

BINI SEF THEY CHOOK MOUTH, DID ANYONE ADD YOU TO THE BIAFRAN MAP?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vulu:

BINI SEF THEY CHOOK MOUTH, DID ANYONE ADD YOU TO THE BIAFRAN MAP?

Hmm. The exclusion of Benin will prove to be a slight problem if carried through. I just hope this "people" know what they're doing. Anyway,thank God they're not interested. Still,so many issues are in the way of this Biafran cause. Only time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elevated Terror Threat: DSS Calls For Calm, Urge Citizens To Remain Alert / Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / FG Awards Contract For Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.