Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18219 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by wiseoneking: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:

What Mr Waziri Ringim said is nothing new to us the south-south people. Stories and evidences abound about how the Igbos treated the south-south peoples b4, during and after d civil war. The problem of d Igbos is not different from d general problems of Nigeria. Keep doing d same thing over and over and expecting a good result. The never consulted us to seat and reach agreement b4 engaging in a war of secession against Nigeria. The same thing repeating itself like in d sixties. I have listened to Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafra here in port Harcourt some couple of times. I just looked at him like somebody who is living an elusive life. The Igbos should go ahead with Biafra and allow us be.
Who is us. Be bold to mention your tribe in SS. Are you a Minor SS?

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Eledan: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Waziri Ringim dismissed IPOB activities as
orchestrated blackmail to arm-twist other
stakeholders in the polity for more political and economic
advantage[/size].

This is what most Nairalanders have been saying. Thank goodness, Nigerians can see through the ploy.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think I must state something here. It is only a matter of time before the opponents of the biafran course in the SS shift ground. I say so not arrogantly but because Nigeria is defeating herself. The interest of this opponents are not being considered in the Nigerian system. Soon majority of these opponents would align with the seccessionists. Let's watch anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, abeg no vex but you know fully well that our stance on this is strictly for the interest of our group. I understand your comradeship with the Igbo neighbours but that can't change the fact that our land, people and territories must be protected irrespective of our personal bias.

Like in the days of Boro so is it in our time. We shall resist any attempted colonisation by any group on our land. I don't give a damn whether Igbos or Kanu feel comfortable about our position or not.
[/s]

till i see you on the street resisting any attempts or preaching against the struggle not ranting like a coward here online till then I'll continue calling you an irrelevant and inconsequential elements that knows how to talk.

Your rants here stops nothing so you're just wasting your time because you can't even kill an ant talk more of resisting anyone beside no one is trying to colonise anyone so I'll advice you boy Grow up and be realistic because your relevance has fizzle out on nairaland and you're nothing offline.

get a life and stop seeking attention online

friendly advice

God bless dearpreye and many great Ijaw citizens and ND that are far from a relevance and protection seeking coward like you tongue

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Emekamex(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
I can't comprehend why folks from the SS are so insecure about Igbos. To my best of knowledge, no Igbo person has forcefully taken a thing in the SS region since it was created.
I am get getting pissed and tired of this fake stories that we want to colonize your land, it will be more worthwhile to channel this energy on how to solve the ever degrading environmental conditions in the SS.

I will like to verbalize for the umpteenth time that no true Igbo person is interested in your land or whatsoever, if not you would have felt our presence by now because we are very dedicated in getting whatever we want.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

I've tried as much as possible to refuse to disagree with you online though I've done that with you offline. In this time and age it's really saddening when someone like YOU keep making statements that are untrue and baseless. For the records, I'll support any agitation that will either restructure this system OR take me out of it.

Who's enjoying our oil at the moment? The Igbos or the Waziri and their folks? Why should you support a people who are cheating you daylight while painting others as those who want to cheat you? I'll rather continue this talk with you offline.

Please, your insinuations about the Igbos attempting to take our lands is nauseating and insulting to me. Bro, if the SS keeps monkeying itself into the delusion that the Igbo man needs their polluted land, let them continue.

I'll stand with the Igbos and any other group of people who want to chart their own course. Let the SS keep embarrassing itself.

Why should one Waziri from the North make such a speech? It's simply because his understand the workings of the mind of the average SS person. I won't fall for their divide and rule tactics AGAIN.
I have no problem whether you (in your personal capacity) stand with IPOB or not. Even Asari in his capacity as Asari is standing with IPOB. Nobody have the right to abuse you for your position.

However, the position of SS, which you and I belong to is very clear. We recognise the respective ethnic nations as distinct, and we have defined our demand(as seen in the Kaiama declaration for the Ijaws and INC resolution in April 2015). Other groups also have their demands. Biafra/IPOB or whatever is not part. No Igboman or woman can attempt to go beyond their boundary(as they did in 1967) without being resisted with our full wrath. If they need us, they should come with their proposal but it is for us to decide whether or not we want it.

This is not just a personal opinion of Tonye. You know quite well the mind of our people. By the grace of God, efforts/plans are ongoing to address some of our challenges as a people.

PS: No SS is embarrassing themselves.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Candyrain(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:
There are Igbos in SS so what is this one talking about?

'Who is Minister of State for Petroleum, is he not Igbo? Who's Gov of Central Bank? Is he not Igbo? Who's Minister of Labour, Science and technology?
''What do the Igbos want?" - Buhari during the presidential media chat

When it comes to killing during riot in the north, they're all Igbos. When they do drugs and the name sounds Igbo, they're all Igbos. If it's about baby factory and the name sound Igbo, they're Igbos. During the lopsided appointments, they're all classified as Igbos but once oil is involved, they're SS grin
You can see now that all he's talking about is oil and SS

Even Truckpusher the Obi of SS won't be spared because during riot in the north he's an Igbo.

Is it possible to talk about SS and not mention oil?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
ebonyi.

limestone, barite. complex sulphur oxide. quartz. felspar. salt. gypsum. granite. bitumen

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Emekamex:
I can't comprehend why folks from the SS are so insecure about Igbos. To my best of knowledge, no Igbo person has forcefully taken a thing in the SS region since it was created.
I am get getting pissed and tired of this fake stories that we want to colonize your land, it will be more worthwhile to channel this energy on how to solve the ever degrading environmental conditions in the SS.

I will like to verbalize for the umpteenth time that no true Igbo person is interested in your land or whatsoever, if not you would have felt our presence by now because we are very dedicated in getting whatever we want.

I don't know where this silly statements come ouy from. Some SS people need to stay in the east for sometime so they see what drives the Igbo man. I'm pretty sure landgrabbing or colonizing other tribes is not in the top 100.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
ebonyi.

limestone, barite. complex sulphur oxide. quartz. felspar. salt. gypsum. granite. bitumen crude oil

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:
I think I must state something here. It is only a matter of time before the opponents of the biafran course in the SS shift ground. I say so not arrogantly but because Nigeria is defeating herself. The interest of this opponents are not being considered in the Nigerian system. Soon majority of these opponents would align with the seccessionists. Let's watch anyway.
Nobody in SS is against Biafra. We are simply saying that it shouldn't be extended beyond the SE to our land. You can shift to NC or NW, it's not our problem.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Only fools and sycophants still believes in this country people like TonyeBarcanista are still waiting for apc call up letter so that he may join in the monthly stipend clique of Internet loafers.

since i was born i always keep hearing this normal slogan
" Nigeria will be better " till now am getting old thus my son will be hearing the same slogan.
the same useless people ruling us since independence the people that changed everything to suit them and their illiterate tribes example quota system and they keep dragging the progressive tribe backwards, killing people's natural resources and took the proceeds back to their land and develop them leaving those areas they benefited from ravaged with pollution.

in a one country and a working country the likes of innosin motors should not be struggling to break African market by now but they are importing cars thereby killing the local ones.

yet people are telling me to believe in Nigeria.

how does giving political appointment to a tribe means development?

Nigeria have a date with the truth - dearpreye

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Nobody in SS is against Biafra. We are simply saying that it shouldn't be extended beyond the SE to our land. You can shift to NC or NW, it's not our problem.
[/s]

shatap hypocrite double faced snitch

i taught you denied having igbos in SS thanks to Rose2014 that crippled you on that and made you look like a illiterate tout.

you are so shameless

ijaw people are for us we stand together same with majority of SS and if you're not comfortable with that nwanne go murd

i pity your life

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
I just remembered a fellow. Cheruv! the northerners are at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by chiefobdk(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

till i see you on the street resisting any attempts or preaching against the struggle not ranting like a coward here online till then I'll continue calling you an irrelevant and inconsequential elements that knows how to talk.

Your rants here stops nothing so you're just wasting your time because you can't even kill an ant talk more of resisting anyone beside no one is trying to colonise anyone so I'll advice you boy Grow up and be realistic because your relevance has fizzle out on nairaland and you're nothing offline.

get a life and stop seeking attention online

friendly advice

God bless dearpreye and many great Ijaw citizens and ND that are far from a relevance and protection seeking coward like you tongue

the same inconsequential broke niggs wey dey find security money.

na una dey give d brokie attention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Okay. Let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no problem whether you (in your personal capacity) stand with IPOB or not. Even Asari in his capacity as Asari is standing with IPOB. Nobody have the right to abuse you for your position.

However, the position of SS, which you and I belong to is very clear. We recognise the respective ethnic nations as distinct, and we have defined our demand(as seen in the Kaiama declaration for the Ijaws and INC resolution in April 2015). Other groups also have their demands. Biafra/IPOB or whatever is not part. No Igboman or woman can attempt to go beyond their boundary(as they did in 1967) without being resisted with our full wrath. If they need us, they should come with their proposal but it is for us to decide whether or not we want it.

This is not just a personal opinion of Tonye. You know quite well the mind of our people. By the grace of God, efforts/plans are ongoing to address some of our challenges as a people.

[/s]

yes agreed SS is not embarrassing themselves but rather you're embarrassing your family.

I wonder why dearpreye is taking you serious sef.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by wiseoneking: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga, abeg no vex but you know fully well that our stance on this is strictly for the interest of our group. I understand your comradeship with the Igbo neighbours but that can't change the fact that our land, people and territories must be protected irrespective of our personal bias.

Like in the days of Boro so is it in our time. We shall resist any attempted colonisation by any group on our land. I don't give a damn whether Igbos or Kanu feel comfortable about our position or not.
just tell me the name of your tribe in that tiny Rivers. Be bold enough to name your tribe. You are even a minority inside minority. I know that you are feeling the impact of the igbos even in your villa. Igbo is not your problem, face the northerners that are incharge of your fathers 80% oil. Your lands are polluted why Lagos and presently Abuja is eating up the wealth from SS. Stop making mockery of SS in Nairaland. SS is multi ethnic society with this 3 tribes in majority: IGBO:anioma/ etche /ikwerre axis. Efik-ibiobio axis. Ijaw axis. Which one do you belong to. STOP DISGRACING SS, ALWAYS SPEAK FOR YOUR TRIBE AND LEAVE THIS 3 MAJOR SS OUT OF YOUR RANTS. Mention your tribe if you are bold enough and stop hidding under SS.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ScotsReferendum: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any attempt by any group or groups to "colonise" the South South will be met with brute force and resisted with all of our might undecided

@OP: There is nothing to fear! We are able grin

Lol

But Buhari had nailed the coffin with his comment when he acknowledged the presence of Igbos in SS

Besides speak for yourself and not the entire ethnic nations making up SS of which Igbos are part and parcel

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
MrAnalyst:

Okay. Let's see.
No problem... God spare our lives
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
chiefobdk:

the same inconsequential broke niggs wey dey find security money.

na una dey give d brokie attention

i tire for some of my brothers here.

the guy TonyeBarcanista feeds on attention and deny him that he'll be jumping from one thread to another soliciting for one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

No problem... God spare our lives
[/s]

You gat no opinion boy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You're too informed to be taking such a stance as you're doing. There's nothing more embarrassing for the SS to be given an insulting 13% of its own resources.

Why haven't our SS agitation worked? It's a question of time but I can assure you that you don't have what it takes to do it with the Igbos if it comes to that. The Biafra agitation, INC or any other group MUST coalesce to form bigger umbrella. That's my major reason for supporting the Biafra agitation. I have no stake in this nation.

Whenever we see we will seek to continue enlightening ourselves but you need to drop that land grabbing accusation you keep leveling against the Igbos. It breaks my soul.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Candyrain(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rose2014:

The guy is not making any sense at all.
His argument is dead on arrival

By the way, my grandma told me there are Igbo communities in Jigawa grin grin

I refuse to laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ScotsReferendum: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
size40:
We the south- south know about this already. That's why the Igbos want the south- south to be part of their "Yeye Yeye" Biafran struggle by fire, by force. We rejected them in d sixties. And we are more than ready to do again. The two reasons why the Igbos want us the south south to be part of them is not for d sake of d Igbos liking or loving us more than the Hausa's or the Yoruba's. It is purely for economic reasons. The Igbos have little or no Oil resources. Again the Igbos have no assess to the seas and waterways to advance their commercial and importation business. Just check from Calabar straight to Edo and down to Ondo and Lagos States are all on the mouth of d Atlantic ocean which very good for Cargo business through d sea. But the Igbos have no such advantage here.

What is we the SS.?

You can't speak for the entire ethnic nations making up the SS of which Igbos are part and parcel of

Ibibios Oron Annangs Urhobo Ishekiri Isoko Efik Ijaw Ogoni Esan Bini etc will decide who they want to be

But note

They won't bear the name SS because they don't share common value system

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Candyrain(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

You're too informed to be taking such a stance as you're doing. There's nothing more embarrassing for the SS to be given an insulting 13% of its own resources.

Why haven't our SS agitation worked? It's a question of time but I can assure you that you don't have what it takes to do it with the Igbos if it comes to that. The Biafra agitation, INC or any other group MUST coalesce to form bigger umbrella. That's my major reason for supporting the Biafra agitation. I have no stake in this nation.

Whenever we see we will seek to continue enlightening ourselves but you need to drop that land grabbing accusation you keep leveling against the Igbos. It breaks my soul.

Big bro I still got that wine. Let me know when you are ready. Good day.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Lol

But Buhari had nailed the coffin with his comment when he acknowledged the presence of Igbos in SS

Besides speak for yourself and not the entire ethnic nations making up SS of which Igbos are part and parcel

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

that one nearly killed that guy called TonyeBarcanista if not it came directly from Buhari's mouth he would have denied it just like he denied this

https://www.nairaland.com/2842557/ex-ndelta-militants-vow-sustain-biafra#41657414
Rose2014 nailed him finally by analyzing it further chaii come see the self acclaimed intellectual beating around the Bush stammering like a mugu and trying to divert Rose attention by admiring his Tmobile iPhone cheesy

I wonder how he'll be feeling when knowing he's chasing a wild goose.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]

yes agreed SS is not embarrassing themselves but rather you're embarrassing your family.

I wonder why dearpreye is taking you serious sef.

He's my brother but he's on the wrong side. You need to not take it too personal with him. We will work this out in the coming years.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

what about the Yoruba speaking tribes of aniocha and other parts of Delta state. If you get your biafra, are you going to move them out of their indigenous homes?

The 36 States was not given to Nigeria from heaven, it was Gowon who drew it, so when Biafra comes we will carve them out not all part of delta will enter, as the state is just a boundary not a tribe
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ScotsReferendum: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
dearpreye:

Ignore him

You have to realise that his lineage may have link with non SS/SE root that's why he promotes SW/SS unification but despise SE/SS unification

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:

what about the Yoruba speaking tribes of aniocha and other parts of Delta state. If you get your biafra, are you going to move them out of their indigenous homes?

The 36 States was not given to Nigeria from heaven, it was Gowon who drew it, so when Biafra comes we will carve them out, not all part of delta will enter, as the state is just a boundary not a tribe
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by opiaoku: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

What is we the SS.?

You can't speak for the entire ethnic nations making up the SS of which Igbos are part and parcel of

Ibibios Oron Annangs Urhobo Ishekiri Isoko Efik Ijaw Ogoni Esan Bini etc will decide who they want to be

But note

They won't bear the name SS because they don't share common value system

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

the "we south south" is already gone he should speak for his family (if he has the capacity) and not for ijaw because majority will beat him to death for supporting this atrocities of Nigeria to the polluted ND areas

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Offshore Patrol Vessel Departs China On Maiden Voyage To Nigeria / Date For Dino Melaye’s Recall Process Fixed By Kogi INEC / "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.