Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter (33370 Views)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by donodion(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
how did she scam him here?

Singing P-square " you must chop my money..... grin grin grin".... Stoty should titled.". KFC for a Kiss".

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by marlockj: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Handsome1:
Cc: Lalasticlala

Idiooot where is the scam?

did u tell ha u wnt to fckkkk.

Girls will Kip using mst guys,Cuz dey feel to get a girl u mst spend.

The worst tin a guy do is to feel he is falling hands,wen u start thinking that. u r going to spend.

A Hv talked to a girl she invited me over to meet ha @ fast food, I had money doe,Bt I Jst took 300naria only tp alone.by so doing There is nothing she cn do for me to vomit more than 300naria. I dressed perfectly wit ma phone, entered d fast food call and located ha.

She immediately said we shuld go to counter, I asked ha whether she wntd to buy anything as I was here to meet ha.she said Yes she Wnts to buy,I left ha @ d counter There find my seat n sat dwn.shocking she came bck with nothing.I bliv she sense am Nt does guys.

We spoke n laf,I knew if I was to sleep I Hv to spend.Bt me I said to myself I cnt gamble wen I knw I cnt get Wat I wnt,then I start spending.

As we walk outside she call a cab one man solo cab, as d cab got close she called me to come close.instead of me going close I wave telling ha I will call ha tonight. I walk pass d cab opposite direction. I decided to stop and look back,the cab was still There n she was still inside, after Lik 10sec,she got dwn of d cab n stop normally hustling bus of 50naria and left.

Since then d girl now develop sense as she go along with ha money to buy wateva she wnt wen inviting me.she killed d idea that I will feed ha Morning, afternoon,night or anything I call ha.

Wen I discovered that she now Hv sense, den I buy for ha anytime,some days I do some I Dnt.so she Dnt xpect anything from me.meanwhile all this while I Hv eaten my share from ha,incase she chnge mind one day.

Be wise guys
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by ebukaking1: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:

God bless u for this question
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Ekii(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
I'm not sure I believe this story. But if you assumed she scammed you because, you couldn't smash her, then it serves you right . I even thought she did shege with your money. Na ordinary KFC you wan die put. Lol... Pele o. Na person like you never carry him main chick out but you dey hustle money to take someone else out... Ntor grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by kokorodudu(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
I was that girl. Mofo mugu
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by ManirBK: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dan kuturu yayi Kadan!
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by CaroLyner(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
shadowgwalker:
by eating in KFC for free when we have many hungry ones in the IDC grin

as in, she ate what was meant for another person worthy for it LOL!!!9ja boys won't kill me oooh!
grin for real
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by CaroLyner(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ayt27:

She showed him a green light when it was actually a confirm Red light.
Sister caro!!! smiley HNY
smiley same to you!!
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I know say some people daft but I no know say na this level.. Chai!

Make the guy go cheq himself for infection o.. Kiss on the lips fit don give am HIV or sth undecided.. You'll never know.

Daft because she bought a lunch for a gal? people like you are inexplicable, in what way did the guy go wrong? The guy might even be joking, if you understand twitter you'd know this. However if the story is true, the gal na confam jobless ebina, weeks of chatting just for KFC lunch?? Jobless!!
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Ericardo7(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2016
mikkypel:

Egbon ericardo, if you want the kiss, come and collect it
Lol. mikkypel i dont kiss guys. #TeamNoHomo
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by odaniel1(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Aha...that must be Irunoboo! *singing "Maga-don-pay" by olu maintain*
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
grin for real
oh yeah honey!!!grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by mikkypel(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Lol. mikkypel i dont kiss guys. #TeamNoHomo[/quote] grin[quote author=Ericardo7 post=41696256]
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by mikkypel(m): 6:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Ericardo7:

Lol. mikkypel i dont kiss guys. #TeamNoHomo
grin
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Lukibaby(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2016
the Niggaris broke, so i guess KFC counts as a big deal
grin
CaroLyner:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Lukibaby(m): 6:45am On Jan 06, 2016
same thing i was thinking, cause he spent 5k she should sleep with him on the first date. what nonsense

quickly:

Men and double standard, so u want her to open Nash for any man that buy food for her.

So assuming 201 buy food for her she must nack all 201?.

If she be u r sister or daughter nko.

Make unable details control unable conji
Some of this girls can steal ur destiny
Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2016
This story is a 100% lie and one of basketmouth's future jokes.
I keep saying it, the people on Twitter are the most frustrated, unemployed and bitter youth from any society - Nigerian twittersphere is no different.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
I had to read this close to 3 times. Can someone explain the "scam" here? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.