Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached (445 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by HardMirror(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
wink
Re: It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oh Lawd...... Worisdis?

What did the OP do to deserve lack of sense this new year?

Please Lawd,forgive his sins and grant him sense sad
Re: It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by HardMirror(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol, know some would revolt with the truth
THE STORY (TRUE)
I have a car dealer friend. If you know car dealers, it's a profession full of professional Liars and womanizers.
Even though the guy more broke than an egg smashed on a rock, he goes about with cars from his brother's car lot bragging to be the owner of the car dealership.
Well maga will always fall prey. He met this lady friend of mine who wanted to sell her car and he offered to sell it on her behalf. That was wheRe the drama started.
Day one
The nigga called her in the morning, asked about her well being and stuff. Next he was at her place to pick her up and take her to work with one of "his cars". This was when there was sever fuel scarcity.
That same day he called to ask her if she has had lunch. Trust the babe, she said no. Pronto the guy was at her office to pick her up and take her to have lunch, even bought a take home pack for her.
Day 2
Bought a jerrycan of fuel and took it too her house.
Day 3
Called and asked were she was, she replied she was at the mechanic workshop. One of the front wheel of her car had to be changed. Pronto, the guy had gotten one for her.
Day 4
The guy was at her place begging her to please allow him to have sex with her.
That same day she drove him out of her place.

Note. The babe and the guy are both my friends.
Now would you blame the lady?

Lol

Seriously don't take guys who complain that a girl is a gold digger or loves money seriously, such guys Never tell you the whole story. They won't tell you how they tried using money to entice the girl or how they show off even when they have nothing

I have a broke friend that has lots of pretty girls as friends. He is broke but he takes good care of himself and never pretends to have money. Guess what he has ladies at his beck and call.

So really why all the complaint about a lady milking you as a guy?

Ladies have needs and they only take advantage of guys that think with their 3rd leg.

1 Like

Re: It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by 400billionman: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Some ladies are still scammers.

It doesnt change that fact.

A lady will know you love her and she loves you, she will be seducing you with skimpy dresses and she wont allow you to touch.

Later, nah so so monetary demands whixh if you dont meet, she go port. But if you don risk am spend like N20k, she go xonsider to open.
Re: It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Must a man take a lady to fast food before she decides to date him ?

My dating no pass my office and house..
Re: It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by HardMirror(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
400billionman:
Must a man take a lady to fast food before she decides to date him ?

My dating no pass my office and house..

That is my point.
The ball is in your court as a guy. I have discovered that the more I am upfront with ladies that asks for stuff the more the give me attention.
A lady does not have to ask you to take her anywhere, you shld be the one to arrange a good date for her according to your pocket. If she says it's too cheap for her, tell her off without mixing words.
Re: It Is Right For Girls To Manipulate Guys For Money: experience attached by HardMirror(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
400billionman:
Some ladies are still scammers.

It doesnt change that fact.

A lady will know you love her and she loves you, she will be seducing you with skimpy dresses and she wont allow you to touch.

Later, nah so so monetary demands whixh if you dont meet, she go port . But if you don risk am spend like N20k, she go xonsider to open.
I am never afraid of a lady porting

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please / Confused.... / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Man, Not A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.