Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

"Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic (29039 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Buhari Didn't Mention Rotimi Amaechi As Igbo. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Opiosko: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Just a little kid. Imagine!
They born bigots, Bokoharry has been an unrepentant bloodthirsty islamic terrorist from birth.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
If the kid really said that, then I think he is a potential terrorist.

Even though I don't like Donald Trump, I like his idea of eradicating Muslims like a disease.

8 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Mcbussy(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Who impregnated Grace? I mean the father of Isa, Jihadi junior. Some people always say "religion doesn't matter in their tribe, you can be a Christian and your wife or children can be Moslems". it matters now, keep your family strong in the lord. The carelessness and nonchalant attitude of yoruba Christians makes them to be decreasing against the other religions. Presently, Yorubas are more than 70% Moslem, unlike before Christians were larger in number there.

You see ur foolishness?... I know you have a scale for measuring Christianity among tribes. Continu undecided

Another lie is that Yorubas are 75% Muslims. I am Yoruba and I doubt if Yorubas are up to 50% Muslim. It is only Kwara state and Oyo state that have a high population of Muslims, yet, there are up to 30% Christians among the indigenes of these states. For other yoruba states, Christianity and other religions dominate. When u want to make a categorical statement like dis, make sure u name ur source or explain how u came about ur findings. If yorubas were 75% Muslims, trust me, then the total Muslim population in Nigeria would be up to 60%. A state like Ondo state have very minute Muslim population, so please get ur facts right.

3 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Once they change their names, it's a downhill slope into extremism and inhumanity.

7 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by hezy4real01(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmm God have Mercy
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by bibiking7(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Damn. He is just a kid. Too much hate in the world these days.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Okikiade(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Introduction To The Process that Will End The World!

1 Like

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by ghuzy01: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Validated:

Alh. Tinubu's wife - Christian
Alh. Fashola's wife - Christian
Alh. Ajimobi's wife - Christian
Alh. Amosu's wife - Christian
Not sure if Aregbe's wife is not also a Christian. Yoruba Christians women sef!! They love to be unequally yoked ...
Conversely, Mr. Fayemi, Mr. Mimiko and Mr. Fayose are married to Christians. Do you then have any fact to debunk the fact that Yoruba christians areb being depopulated through marriage
Omolewa Ahmed,first lady of kwara state is also a Christian.same with toyin saraki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by chesterlee(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Yoruba Muslims are increasing enormously daily!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by BIGTinfotech: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmnn, I'd be careful not to hurriedly put blame on the poor kid. He didn't choose to be born to ISIS parents.
Opiosko:

They born bigots, Bokoharry has been an unrepentant bloodthirsty islamic terrorist from birth.

1 Like

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Slickest(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Wetin we wan sing 2dis gbedu now...

Sha I gat nothin 2say

Nawa ooo

Ppl dey dis nairaland oo, they'll always beat u 2dat front page of a place
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
cornoil:
Too bad. Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. Though some parents do try for their children, but some people are just destined for doom from conception. May God not let that be our portion.
Amen
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by abumeinben(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2016
for me, grace must have been in contact with this "swedish" guy b4 her departure! May be,or maybe not, because of the promise of money and marriage, not mind his religion. or she was probably misled.

My question is....who is the real father of Isa and what happened to him?

2 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by loomer: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Opiosko:
Nothing good ever comes out of northern Nigeria.

Wetin concern northern nigeria with this thing wey happen now?
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Akosxxx(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
It was very difficult get a prominent yoruba man who is not Moslem to run with Buhari in the last election. Until a mere commissioner was later found, I mean a former state commissioner(Osubade-PMB).
this your username explains it all... tribalistic, kanu-brained fvcktard

1 Like

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by wizkidblogger(f): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Saheed9:
Poor boy. From the story, isa's dad wasn't mentioned

The dad has been killed...
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by hansad: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Who impregnated Grace? I mean the father of Isa, Jihadi junior. Some people always say "religion doesn't matter in their tribe, you can be a Christian and your wife or children can be Moslems". it matters now, keep your family strong in the lord. The carelessness and nonchalant attitude of yoruba Christians makes them to be decreasing against the other religions. Presently, Yorubas are more than 70% Moslem, unlike before Christians were larger in number there.

Lol.
They shall continue to live in denial - deny that Arab religion binds the north and southwest of Nigeria - makes the two groups inseparable; and the religion is a stumbling block to Nigeria's unity and development. Adebowale and Adebolajo hacked the life out of UK soldier, Lee Rigby, in London in 2013.
As the different southeast groups say religion has killed Nigeria and seek to opt out of the failed state, they call them names.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by wizkidblogger(f): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
abumeinben:
for me, grace must have been in contact with this "swedish" guy b4 her departure! May be,or maybe not, because of the promise of money and marriage, not mind his religion. or she was probably misled.

My question is....who is the real father of Isa and what happened to him?

Father of Isa has been killed na
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by chiefmidwife: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
God help yoruba race
Imagine many big pastors who hail from yoruba..kumuyi, adeboye, oyedepo,olukoya etc and none has for one day pray or comment against islamization of yorubaland
I always say it Igbos are on there own in Nigeria bc they are the only true Christians in Nigeria
Others use pastoral work to enrich themselves and their method of worshiping God is questionable

3 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
cornoil:
Too bad. Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. Though some parents do try for their children, but some people are just destined for doom from conception. May God not let that be our portion.

I tell you
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Wallade(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Grace might be better handled if she was bred in Nigeria. But for our economic, governance and security issues, we seem to do better with societal values and child training. The society in the UK, USA and most developed countries have policies that regulates parenting and makes it difficult to conform the kids especially when they become deviants and societal misfits.

I am sorry to say that Grace/Kadija is gone, Isa can be rescued but it will be difficult to rehabilitate, reorientate and debrief him given all he must have imbibed as a terrorist. It is better for the world to take him as collateral damage.

I worry about kids growing in America, UK and those kinds of countries.

9 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Akosxxx(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:
and that's as a result of open-mindedness, just as muslims population is increasing in the 'west'
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Akosxxx(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:
and that's as a result of open-mindedness of educated people, just as muslims population is increasing in the 'west'
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Agunnewi: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Disgusting cowards to use innocent people to make another pathetic statement on behalf of terror. What kind of soldiers do they think they are? What kind of God do they worship? Abhorrent scum. There is no honour is such cowardice and the world will not let terrorism rule, not now and not EVER.

3 Likes

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by chiefmidwife: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Where did you get your silly statistics of 70% from? Can you tell us why you feel Christianity is diminishing among Yorubas when facts on ground show otherwise? This story is about a British Nigeria who was radicalised right there in the UK. How does this correlate to what is happening in Yorubaland? You Easterners are just hilarious!
I hv stayed in yoruba they are nt serious with christianity but their traditions
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by fbelloskye: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
We shouldn't be discriminating any religion, I really feel sorry for the poor kid cos he is an innocent child. If we keep on throwing stones @ each other's religion what does that make of us? And is that what our holy books ( QURAN & BIBLE) thought us?

Always have this in mind; there is no religion on earth that preaches terrorism.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by abumeinben(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Father of Isa has been killed na
of what or by who?
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by chiefmidwife: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Validated:

Alh. Tinubu's wife - Christian
Alh. Fashola's wife - Christian
Alh. Ajimobi's wife - Christian
Alh. Amosu's wife - Christian
Not sure if Aregbe's wife is not also a Christian. Yoruba Christians women sef!! They love to be unequally yoked ...
Conversely, Mr. Fayemi, Mr. Mimiko and Mr. Fayose are married to Christians. Do you then have any fact to debunk the fact that Yoruba christians are being depopulated through marriage

Mimiko was formally a muslim and even his brothers are muslims nw

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Reps Drop Buhari Invitation, Apologise To Presidency / My Associates Thought I Was Joking When I Said Subsidy Was Gone – Tinubu / Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.