Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

"Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic (29043 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Buhari Didn't Mention Rotimi Amaechi As Igbo. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by jelal007(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Who impregnated Grace? I mean the father of Isa, Jihadi junior. Some people always say "religion doesn't matter in their tribe, you can be a Christian and your wife or children can be Moslems". it matters now, keep your family strong in the lord. The carelessness and nonchalant attitude of yoruba Christians makes them to be decreasing against the other religions. Presently, Yorubas are more than 70% Moslem, unlike before Christians were larger in number there.
MOST STUPID COMMENT OF THE YEAR!
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by sarutobie(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
enginboy:
some pple are born to be fools, I don't knw wat this story got to do with the northern part of this country that made some pple of accusing the north?it happened all de way from UK and the root of the parents were from the southern part of nigeria.please rethink otherwise or else u beta shut ur dirty mouth off if u don't have anything reasonable to share.
you are right, the parents are of southern root not from the north..but do NOT ever think distance is a barrier for religious fanatics. a few years back, a Danish artist drew a cartoon of muhammed in faraway Europe. do you know what happened next? muslim northerners in nigeria took to the streets burning and killing their christain/southern neighbors. what say you to that?
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Laid2001: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
This small boy is not Nigerian and Has nothing to do with Africa self.

1. In most of Africa, including Nigeria, you claim your father's origin not that of your mum.
2.The guy is a Sweden born British citizen.

Obama has more claim to Africa than this small boy. when someone is bad, the oyinbo's will look for all connection to AFRICA AND WHEN WE BEQUEATH GOODNESS TO THEM, THEY LOOK FOR ALL AVENUE TO CLAIM IT.

Simple, both Grace or is she Khadija and her son are British and not Nigerian. They both carry British passport!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by idupaul: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
bankylan:

How dare u wish an innocent child death? What does a four year old know....he is a victim of circumstances.....you are more than a terrorist. I am sure u are not a parent and u don't intend to be one. The child does not have an option...he can't escape...he is subjected to his mother's bandage....why are u praying for his death instead of his rescue?

That Boy has eaten the doctrine of terrorism and I am sorry to say nothing can change him again .. His father is a hardliner Jihadist and mum is also one . I have no pity for any Jihadist no matter how young
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Mcbussy(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2016
koice:

Islam is the predominant religion in Nigeria. Take a gander.

Don't be fooled mister, that is just a rough estimate and perception of whoever posted that on that website. Muslims can't be exactly 50% and Christians 40%. Well the gullible believe whatever they want.

There are more Christians among yorubas than Muslims. Even among northerners and middle belt pple, there are many Christians. SE and SS are almost totally Christians.
I know d north doesn't have such high population like those fake census claim, what they have is land mass and excess deserts. So I wonder where the "predominantly Muslim Nigeria" comes from. Even CIA says Nigeria has "predominantly Muslim North"...and mainly Christian in the south (which means SE, SW, SS)

Sit there and keep believing Nigerian geopolitical stats. They just use all that to share revenue and cheat some people...lol
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mcbussy:

Don't be fooled mister, that is just a rough estimate and perception of whoever posted that on that website. Muslims can't be exactly 50% and Christians 40%. Well the gullible believe whatever they want.

There are more Christians among yorubas than Muslims. Even among northerners and middle belt pple, there are many Christians. SE and SS are almost totally Christians.
I know d north doesn't have such high population like those fake census claim, what they have is land mass and excess deserts. So I wonder where the "predominantly Muslim Nigeria" comes from. Even CIA says Nigeria has "predominantly Muslim North"...and mainly Christian in the south (which means SE, SW, SS)

Sit there and keep believing Nigerian geopolitical stats. They just use all that to share revenue and cheat some people...lol

FYI, the screenshot I posted is from the number one world affairs encyclopedia app called CIA World FactBook Pro, not from a website like you incorrectly assumed.

SEE the online (web) equivalence below:

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by missKiffy(f): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Where did you get your silly statistics of 70% from? Can you tell us why you feel Christianity is diminishing among Yorubas when facts on ground show otherwise? This story is about a British Nigerian who was radicalised right there in the UK. How does this correlate to what is happening in Yorubaland? You Easterners are just hilarious!
When i read the dude's comment, i just wondered on how he just dey misyarn
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
When you combine a vulnerable child ( either due to low self esteem or low IQ) with poor parenting, u get a situation like KhAdija Dare. She was at one time vulnerable and it got exploited by radical preachers.
Just to demonstrate how stupid khadija's parents are, they went public with their stories, hoping it will help their kids return, how unwise!
Some people shouldn't really be allowed to have kids.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by alabi0040(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
ISIS are not muslims, ISIS are terrorists and their aim is to make non muslims to hate muslims, everyone needs to realise that each time you show hatred towards muslims you are helping ISIS to achieve their aim, please don't support terrorist........#thinkaboutthisdeeply
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Mcbussy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
koice:

FYI, the screenshot I posted is from the number one world affairs encyclopedia app called CIA World FactBook Pro, not from a website like you incorrectly assumed.

SEE the online (web) equivalence below:

I know about CIA world Factbook, post d link please, I'll like to see for myself.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by gogis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
I remembered an article I read and shared on this platform on Jihad Sex. Some muslims came for my head, asking what I will gain by posting the article here. This is just one of many girls that have been brainwashed into Islam Extremism out there. It baffles me when one will believe in the concept of providing illegal and unlawful sex services to the ISIS jihadist. its unaccepted and un-Islamic. I continue to wonder why those jihadist need sex to function: they are brainwashed by the enjoyment of 70 virgins in paradise and yet .... Allahu Alam.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by RALPHOW(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
UK is one of the worst countries to raise children. The UK useless laws will not allow you to discipline them at young age and the useless law will condemn and jail them when they become a monster.
Please fellow NL if you plan to relocate to UK, don't go with your young children.
They will not allow you to give them proper training.

1 Like

Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mcbussy:

I know about CIA world Factbook, post d link please, I'll like to see for myself.

As you wish.
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Skybee1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Islam is the most peaceful and the only loving religion on earth. grin grin

ur fada,ny God will wipe u basterd off d surface of ds earth soon
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Where did you get your silly statistics of 70% from? Can you tell us why you feel Christianity is diminishing among Yorubas when facts on ground show otherwise? This story is about a British Nigerian who was radicalised right there in the UK. How does this correlate to what is happening in Yorubaland? You Easterners are just hilarious!
They are also dumb.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Validated:

Alh. Tinubu's wife - Christian
Alh. Fashola's wife - Christian
Alh. Ajimobi's wife - Christian
Alh. Amosu's wife - Christian
Not sure if Aregbe's wife is not also a Christian. Yoruba Christians women sef!! They love to be unequally yoked ...
Conversely, Mr. Fayemi, Mr. Mimiko and Mr. Fayose are married to Christians. Do you then have any fact to debunk the fact that Yoruba christians are being depopulated through marriage

Do your 5 or 6 cases represent the entire Yoruba?
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Islam is the most peaceful and the only loving religion on earth. grin grin

But it says kill an unbeliever by any means
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Opiosko:
Nothing good ever comes out of northern Nigeria.

What of IED Technology?
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Airfoce1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
I am praud to be a catholic hapy to have join M O D nigeria we are the rea soilders u can call u the holy troops we are the vatican barterlions and we are the univaser kepers of order and discipline.
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Wallade:
Grace might be better handled if she was bred in Nigeria. But for our economic, governance and security issues, we seem to do better with societal values and child training. The society in the UK, USA and most developed countries have policies that regulates parenting and makes it difficult to conform the kids especially when they become deviants and societal misfits.

I am sorry to say that Grace/Kadija is gone, Isa can be rescued but it will be difficult to rehabilitate, reorientate and debrief him given all he must have imbibed as a terrorist. It is better for the world to take him as collateral damage.

I worry about kids growing in America, UK and those kinds of countries.

And you don't worry about the children growing up here? only if you knew
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by ForumNL(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Validated:

Alh. Tinubu's wife - Christian
Alh. Fashola's wife - Christian
Alh. Ajimobi's wife - Christian
Alh. Amosu's wife - Christian
Not sure if Aregbe's wife is not also a Christian. Yoruba Christians women sef!! They love to be unequally yoked ...
Conversely, Mr. Fayemi, Mr. Mimiko and Mr. Fayose are married to Christians. Do you then have any fact to debunk the fact that Yoruba christians are being depopulated through marriage

Even though they marry Muslims, they still remain Christian and their children are Christian

Tinubu, BUKOLA saraki, Fashola etc their children are Christians
Infact Saraki's daughter got married to a Christian

Fayemi and Fayose are Christians
Mimiko is an ex Muslim now a Christian

Who is winning? Definitely Christianity is on the rise
Re: "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic by trantayo: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
They left Nigeria over 28years ago. I am sure the grandson might not have set his fit in Nigeria since he was born . Please they are not Nigerians but they have grandma who is a Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" / David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.