Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? (18159 Views)

The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by ucnwafor(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op butt Bleep is so good in the office esp in a cold envIronment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
I dunno why

But I love drilling butt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cc lalasticlala seun. Ejor move dis my thread to its permanent site let's c more pple's view
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Durentt:
shotop! You are definitely a guy posing as female. You wanto kno those NL guys dat like doing in d butt so dat u can seduce them nd get ur faqqot butt fvcked. God is watching u
d way oda guyz fvck ur faqqot butt? Nd d way u screw deirs too? Common mehn evri1 cnt b lyk u!

Btw wts all dis beafin abt?
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
i like ur siggy! Buh there r sum 90's babies that r stil babies upstairs! Mental development z key n vital!
I miss being 16/17/18 *sad* am growin up so fat, its so unbelievable
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
bambaleti:

I've not tried it ooo. Dey say with lots of lubricant you wont feel the pain but the opposite
derz no Gspot in d butt! Hw d fvck am I suppose 2feel d pleasure? Damn!
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
d way oda guyz fvck ur faqqot butt? Nd d way u screw deirs too? Common mehn evri1 cnt b lyk u!

Btw wts all dis beafin abt?
foool, u want to tell me u are not a guy? You stupiid product of a demonic incantation
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by bambaleti: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
derz no Gspot in d butt! Hw d fvck am I suppose 2feel d pleasure? Damn!
speaking from a guys point of view.. Am certain to try it someday.. Hope I remember to ask the volunteer how it went .. Would love to try it with a les or bie female
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
bambaleti:
speaking from a guys point of view.. Am certain to try it someday.. Hope I remember to ask the volunteer how it went .. Would love to try it with a les or bie female
wit a Lez? Nau dts funny. Hw wil a lez eva enjoy dt? Oh plzzz!
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by bambaleti: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wit a Lez? Nau dts funny. Hw wil a lez eva enjoy dt? Oh plzzz!
incase you don't know les 's has more feminine attributes than straights.. ( I mean those playing the female part not the tomboy's) their p is so thigt! tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
foool, u want to tell me u are not a guy? You stupiid product of a demonic incantation
hey! Dis is a faceless forum,,meaning any1 cn registr wit any thing he/she wants. hw a sane person will eva tink its ryt 2b makin stupid investigation abt sum1 being a guy or lady is beynd me..hw d fvck did u eva tink its ur biznes? FYI..I am a LADY! Happy? Nau take dt information to d bank..and withdrw as much money as u need with it. Stp preying on innocnt ladies..woman wrappr!
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by bambaleti: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op, have you heard from anyone(female) who has tried it..probably your friend
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
bambaleti:

incase you don't know les 's has more feminine attributes than straights.. ( I mean those playing the female part not the tomboy's) their p is so thigt! tongue
mr bambaleti, hw cme u knw so much abt dem
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by hariorh: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm

I've done both.

The front is still more enjoyable than the back.

The back is merely for variety and adventure. Real pleasure lies in the front

In addition, the lady enjoys every bit of it. I'm always the one running from her grin cheesy tongue
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ugh.

fun for You guys, perhaps? girls mostly do it Outta pressures from You Egocentric folks...Our clits are found in the vagina, not The Anus!

arggggh! just thinking about it is gross.

You're most def a virgin girl
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Butt dat u will do nd u will not b able to shit again..God 4bid! Guys repent oo dis 2016

I mean, der r no Gspot @d butt..hw den wil any grl derive pleasure frm bn screwed frm d bck? 80prcnt of ladies dt does it don't enjy it..forget d lielie moaning..dey r all fakin it 2please u guyz. Guys pls stp
faking it? Come may i try it with you lets see if na fake, lols kidding, girls with small butt, don't like anal, buh girls with real big butt love it, i heard is tight, na kittycat sure past
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I miss being 16/17/18 *sad* am growin up so fat, its so unbelievable
dats lyf 4 u! U cn miss buh neva go bk! Look 4ward to lyf!
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Goridoe(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:

What's your definition of a responsible man?
And how does responsibility have any thing to do with someone's sexual orientation, especially when he is having the sex with his girl or wife?

no mind that one.. hin wan dey form born-again for this thread.! smh
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
lilzcee:
faking it? Come may i try it with you lets see if na fake, lols kidding, girls with small butt, don't like anal, buh girls with real big butt love it, i heard is tight, na kittycat sure past
bt I hav a big bum nah
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
hariorh:
Hmmmmmm

I've done both.

The front is still more enjoyable than the back.

The back is merely for variety and adventure. Real pleasure lies in the front

In addition, the lady enjoys every bit of it. I'm always the one running from her grin cheesy tongue
ehm..sorry! Am stil nt tryn it boo
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by johnson232: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I don't do it ooo. Dey say it is painful
D tin dey ur eye..
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op butt Bleep is so good in the office esp in a cold envIronment
ooossheeyy! *biggrin* c adventure abeg..*handsup* awon bad guyzzz
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
johnson232:
D tin dey ur eye..
wetin dey ur eye o
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
I dunno why

But I love drilling butt cheesy
lmaoooo..smh Jesus pls fix him..! gringrincheesygrin
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
It is when the kitty has widen to borehole that we go for a tighter spot.
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by johnson232: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wetin dey ur eye o
Ana xes dey ur eye...
Why not discuss it with ur man...
U gonna like it...

Only when the position is axial torsion like sha o..
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bt I hav a big bum nah
u dey see ur bum? NA another person go tell u say, u get big bum not u, if u have big butt why hating anal sex
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
lilzcee:
u dey see ur bum? NA another person go tell u say, u get big bum not u, if u have big butt why hating anal sex
ehm..
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by IamLEGEND1: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
ain't nothing better than the booty!!!!!

Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by MrCork: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Butt dat u will do nd u will not b able to shit again..God 4bid! Guys repent oo dis 2016

I mean, der r no Gspot @d butt..hw den wil any grl derive pleasure frm bn screwed frm d bck? 80prcnt of ladies dt does it don't enjy it..forget d lielie moaning..dey r all fakin it 2please u guyz. Guys pls stp

..why not? undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by MrCork: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinI find the Act gross, nauseating and Selfish..lipsrsealed..

The Anus is strictly made for pooping people!lipsrsealed

^^^^BORING GEEK! undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? by Akious2k2(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
It is wrong 2 do it, many pple don't know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Handsome Romancelanders, Post Ur Picture Here / Love, Funny, Lonely, Romantic, E.t.c Qoetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.