Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants Me To Kill My Dad (5229 Views)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by bxcode(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
God dosent want you to kill your dad nor anyone sir, that thought is from the evil one. The problem is not what your dad has done to you but how you choose to look at those things, it's a thing of the mind. God is love and he would not motivate you to think in this manner. As a Christian which you said you are, you are supposed to feel sorry for your dad for his actions and have compassion for him because he is headed in the wrong direction and self destruction, instead of wanting to kill him, you will wanna save him through showing him God's kind of love because going by what you have said about him, he is already dead while living, so why are you still planning to kill someone who is already dead?
Killing him will only fast track his journey to eternal damnation. Is that what you as a Christian ought to be doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

I used to love Jesus when I was a boy. . .Jesus said we cannot follow him yeah if we hate not our own parents...
Jesus in my sensing never asked anyone to hate. How can the embodiment of Love could ask us to hate others? Can love and hatred come out of the same Spring? Jesus never asked anyone to hate. He instead asked us to learn to love and to forgive. God is love, and he who does not love, does not know God.

The same applies to murder. God does not ask anyone to murder. Of course God can take away anyone's life when the time comes. And he does not need our permission/authorization/intervention to do so.

My humble advice to you is to look for psychological help. Don't focus on the wrong you feel have endured. Rather overcome the temptation to do evil, by being kind and compassionate. You may consider finding a psychological advisor who could help you. But above all, don't attempt to kill anyone, you may realize too late it did not solve the problem, but rather increased it.

My prayers go with you.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by stevecantrell: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Thanks guy, I really appreciate your care. . .I really am depressed and don't feel like living again

According to him his mom was a witch, messing with his life, relationships, academics etc.
His depression was contagious, while trying to help him I also began to show signs of depression at a point.
Then he broke down, he was admitted into psych ward and placed on meds.
He was a student like me and he flunked a year because of the illness. He continued to have break downs off and on, he never stopped talking about his mum and how successful and lucky his older brother was compared to him.
He believed his mum transferred some of his 'star' to the older brother leaving him fukd up...

Eventually, everyone left school. I went to UK he went off to Canada - that was his biggest mistake.
The cold, the environment, and isolation during the winter months do not do depression victims any favours.

I only heard he took his life 2 years ago thru my sister but he actually did it in 2005. None of our mutual friends bothered to tell me.
So my guy, if you die today don't be surprised your so called friends pretend like you were never born in the first place.

Live and live your life to the full. Don't let the voices in your head take you to a place of no return. Even your friends may not mourn you for more than second.

Get help.

3 Likes

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's such a pity to see the extent to which our people have been brainwashed with religion.

@OP - I can only assure you of 1 thing. Kill your father now, and you will end up committing suicide the day you see through the lies & deception of religion.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2016
@ inquisitivebeing, you really are under some manipulations..GOD has not spoken to you to kill your father...meditate on 1 John 4 vs 8..ask Jesus Christ to fill you with Love...Love is the greatest force and Power...this will help you overcome the projections and to destroy whatever diabolic powers and the hold they have over you..it will breathe light into your Soul that the Love of GOD will prevail for You. Do this, You will see the Power of Love defend and protect you and lift you above all imagination and enchantment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 07, 2016
timonski:

WTF! How can you advise him to disobey God?shocked the Creator of the universe has spoken! And he has no other choice but to obey.
A good christian should be able to differentiate God's voice from satan's voice.

Remember Jonah? He disobeyed God. . .in his time, he didn't prosper until he did what God sent him to do.

Remember Jehu?

Sometimes, we have just enough chance lest things become worse for us, but I'm scared.

It's so bad I have an option of disowning him and not even use my certificate to work, I feel like just starting over again no matter how poor I become, but still I think of all my efforts I put through school
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 07, 2016
LoJ:

Jesus in my sensing never asked anyone to hate. How can the embodiment of Love could ask us to hate others? Can love and hatred come out of the same Spring? Jesus never asked anyone to hate. He instead asked us to learn to love and to forgive. God is love, and he who does not love, does not know God.

The same applies to murder. God does not ask anyone to murder. Of course God can take away anyone's life when the time comes. And he does not need our permission/authorization/intervention to do so.

My humble advice to you is to look for psychological help. Don't focus on the wrong you feel have endured. Rather overcome the temptation to do evil, by being kind and compassionate. You may consider finding a psychological advisor who could help you. But above all, don't attempt to kill anyone, you may realize too late it did not solve the problem, but rather increased it.

My prayers go with you.

Then why all the hate in the world?
Soldiers everywhere?
Do you know that the result of false accusation is giving the accuser the same punishment that the accuser hoped for you to receive? well, I'm not justifying killing my dad. . .cause how can anyone not love his dad? I see children run to their dads. . .but ever since I was growing up, there has always been apathy! He'd storm into the house and be so mad. .. every time shouting. . . beating up my mum and cutting her body with cutlass and bottles. . .well, we were young then. . .I remember feeling real sorry for my mum when I was just 3.

Giving false accusations now and then. . .to cause trouble in the house. . .and all these things are done delibrately. the bad thing is, because my sister is an engineer like him, she supports him in all the rubbish he does, because ahe is expecting to get money from him and all that...
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Soldiers everywhere?
Do you know that the result of false accusation is giving the accuser the same punishment that the accuser hoped for you to receive? well, I'm not justifying killing my dad. . .cause how can anyone not love his dad? I see children run to their dads. . .but ever since I was growing up, there has always been apathy! He'd storm into the house and be so mad. .. every time shouting. . . beating up my mum and cutting her body with cutlass and bottles. . .well, we were young then. . .I remember feeling real sorry for my mum when I was just 3.

Giving false accusations now and then. . .to cause trouble in the house. . .and all these things are done delibrately. the bad thing is, because my sister is an engineer like him, she supports him in all the rubbish he does, because ahe is expecting to get money from him and all that...
Yes there's hate in the world, but God is not the author of Hate. People use their free will to hate instead of loving, and God cannot be blamed for it. Even religious people sometimes use the name of God to propagate hatred, still Religion and God are two different things.

I can see you have suffered from a violent Father. I was also in the same predicament. In fact my father rejected me right from childhood. I was beaten, abused and insulted thoroughly and regularly by my Father. I lived all my life till the age of 21 as a rejected child who knew neither love nor understanding from his father. My mother too was beaten by the same violent Father.

It is in that predicament that God revealed himself to me for the first time, and then began my quest for the divine. In that journey of spirituality, I learned that at the cornerstone of spirituality is unconditionnal love and righteousness. God granted me the power to forgive and to love my father, and let go all the hatred.

I'm therefore well placed to understand what you are going through. And I also know that violence and hatred do not solve any problem. If anything, they can only aggravate the situation. This does not mean however that you should not find ways to be independent and financially autonomous. You should and you can.

My Prayers go with you.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by analice107: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

I used to love Jesus when I was a boy. . .Jesus said we cannot follow him yeah if we hate not our own parents. ..he said he has come to bring a sword and not peace. . .how can churches in Nigeria understand persecution when they are busy chasing after wealth?

No matter what you think, I have disobeyed God twice and not let my father die, but I'm the one suffering it. I suffered when God wanted to eliminate him, but I prevented God from doing that. Now I feel like doing it physically because I'm tired!

Believe brother, the voice you are hearing is not from God. He cannot walk against his very words which says you should obey your parents.
Hey. When God says Obey your parents, He didn't specify that you should obey them if only they are Christians. Whether were practicing witches, obey them.
When you win ur battle over Satan, because Satan is the one behind your dad now, you will win your dad back, and you will have a testimony, if you follow Satan who is disguising as God, and kill your father, Satan wins and you lose your testimony.
Never ever will God ask you to kill your father or do anything like that.
You totally misunderstanding what Jesus said about hating your parents if you want to follow him.
What he meant there is that, if you do not stand your grounds to depart from idolatry and wickedness, in case your parents are, then you are not fit to follow him. The sword he means is the Word of God which you will hear, which will bring a radical change in your life and cause a division between you and them. He never meant for you to go use a knife or poison to kill your folk. That's Statan speaking right there.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by analice107: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

I used to love Jesus when I was a boy. . .Jesus said we cannot follow him yeah if we hate not our own parents. ..he said he has come to bring a sword and not peace. . .how can churches in Nigeria understand persecution when they are busy chasing after wealth?

No matter what you think, I have disobeyed God twice and not let my father die, but I'm the one suffering it. I suffered when God wanted to eliminate him, but I prevented God from doing that. Now I feel like doing it physically because I'm tired!

Believe me brother, the voice you are hearing is not from God. He cannot walk against his very words which says you should obey your parents.
Hey. When God says Obey your parents, He didn't specify that you should obey them if only they are Christians. Whether were practicing witches, obey them.
When you win ur battle over Satan, because Satan is the one behind your dad now, you will win your dad back, and you will have a testimony, if you follow Satan who is disguising as God, and kill your father, Satan wins and you lose your testimony.
Never ever will God ask you to kill your father or do anything like that.
You totally misunderstanding what Jesus said about hating your parents if you want to follow him.
What he meant there is that, if you do not stand your grounds to depart from idolatry and wickedness, in case your parents are, then you are not fit to follow him. The sword he means is the Word of God which you will hear, which will bring a radical change in your life and cause a division between you and them. He never meant for you to go use a knife or poison to kill your folk. That's Statan speaking right there.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by analice107: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Remember Jonah? He disobeyed God. . .in his time, he didn't prosper until he did what God sent him to do.

Remember Jehu?

Sometimes, we have just enough chance lest things become worse for us, but I'm scared.

It's so bad I have an option of disowning him and not even use my certificate to work, I feel like just starting over again no matter how poor I become, but still I think of all my efforts I put through school
If you twist scriptures just to find occasion to kill your dad, you will never live to be a better daddy to someone. Think about that.
You can not make me stop living my life to live yours.
Everyone is known for something. You know your dad for something, what do you want the world to know you for?

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Ganjafama(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
@inquisitivebeing, I quite agree with ur "god". Go ahead and kill ur dad. He'll have a place reserved for you in paradise if you kill him.................On a more serious note, I think you have a mental problem and the sooner you seek psychiatric help the better for you. If you kill your dad you will spend a large chunk of ur life in jail. Think about that.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by vooks: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
inqusitivebeing:
God wants me to kill my father. . .I've been thinking about it for over a year now but I don't know what to do or what my relatives will say. . .
I think attention seeking m0rons or jokers are filling this place to the brim. The other day there was this Janodack idiot who wanted insulted his dad and enjoyed his few seconds/days of fame. You will get the attention but it will only last a few days max. Then your idiocy will be buried in an avalanche of new more sensible posts.

But assuming you are a deranged m0ron, the last of your worries should be your relatives because they will haul you to jail and your rectum will be so thoroughly seminized that not only will you come out gay, but it will be wider than your wide open mouth. You will need to wear pampers for the rest of your miserable life. Worse of all, they will come at you without any lubrication. You can google what seminized rectums look like. They prefer young boys because of HIV

he has been an idolater for the past 40 something years and he personally told lies about me when I was a serious christian. There was a day I finished praying and God gave me a revelation concerning his room That was always full of idols and charms. After praying, I took the broom and started sweeping on getting to his door, he ran out because it seems that if I swept the room, he was going to die, and I personally felt the presence of an angel behind me. I stopped because of my fear for my people personal well being.
Ok. So he is an idolator and speaks evil of you?
Who says he must share your faith or speak highly of you?
In fact if what you posted is anything to go by, he should be thoroughly embarrassed of siring a fool

I just concluded my year1 exams then. I went back to school. I just left the catholic church then and entered Christ embassy. I almost failed my exams. But on complaining to a pastor who was also a teacher, he gave me the pattern of prayer points I used then and he told me my father was a witch. I was depressed for much of my years in school and wouldn't come home. . .several times, I wanted to commit suicide.
An idolatrous father who speaks bad about you and you are suicidal and depressed

Funny thing is when you tell people these things in church, nobody listens to you and people stop talking to you. Any way, I started to overcome and all the books that made me hate, I burnt them. .
Nobody is obligated to give you attention. They probably ignored you because you are full of sh*t

.I started reading my bible myself, then I got to see how bloody the bible really is. . .I started with Matthew, and then Down to the old testament.
Yes it is very bloody. So what? Feel like drawing blood as well?

Before then, I was attending a very popular church and after receiving help from some of my relatives who were from another church, because I had an attack in which my neck became very stiff. Then I applied the anointing oil given me by that church where my relatives attend. I used it and it was very good! Immediately, my neck straightened. When my dad saw that I had gotten the victory he gave me a bottle of coke. . .I didn't want to take it but because of the relationship. . .b/w father and son. . .I took it trying to brush away hate. . .he put some diabolic substance in it and all the anointing in me felt felt like it had turned inoperative. . .as if my being had been corrupted. Truely, that of we drink any deadly thing it will not hurt you doesn't mean that we should deliberately take substances that have been infused with diabolic substance. Of course I didn't really know that that substance was in the drink. Although I felt some kind of suspicion. Any way, after that, I felt like killing him again, but then I wit held my anger but I was spiritually I active for days. . .infact, since that time, things have never been the same.
Rubbish.

I haven't been hearing from God and the law time he told me to kill him,
You hate your dad, been told he is a witch, he has poisoned you, you have read of the bloody bible bla bla....and finally a voice telling a depressed and suicidal mor0n to kill his dad? How convenient!

I haven't heard from him since then because things get worse and he speaks against people, saying Archbishop Idahosa was a drug dealer and stuff like that, trying to turn me away from Christianity
In Syria they don't just speak against people, they behead Christians you idiot. Who told you he is supposed to cheer your faith?

and now I've become totally confused because I still collect money from him and lately, I don't feel like taking anything from him.
There is a simple rule; he who pays the bills makes the rules. As long as you are under his roof, you need to obey and honor him. If you don't want his money, get yours

Sad to say, I have not been going to church and none of my church members have come looking for me![
Are they supposed to visit and babysit you? Grow up you fool. How many members have you visited yourself?
Silly prick
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by analice107: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
vooks:

I think attention seeking m0rons or jokers are filling this place to the brim. The other day there was this Janodack idiot who wanted insulted his dad and enjoyed his few seconds/days of fame. You will get the attention but it will only last a few days max. Then your idiocy will be buried in an avalanche of new more sensible posts.

But assuming you are a deranged m0ron, the last of your worries should be your relatives because they will haul you to jail and your rectum will be so thoroughly seminized that not only will you come out gay, but it will be wider than your wide open mouth. You will need to wear pampers for the rest of your miserable life. Worse of all, they will come at you without any lubrication. You can google what seminized rectums look like. They prefer young boys because of HIV

Ok. So he is an idolator and speaks evil of you?
Who says he must share your faith or speak highly of you?
In fact if what you posted is anything to go by, he should be thoroughly embarrassed of siring a fool

An idolatrous father who speaks bad about you and you are suicidal and depressed

Nobody is obligated to give you attention. They probably ignored you because you are full of sh*t

Yes it is very bloody. So what? Feel like drawing blood as well?

Rubbish.

You hate your dad, been told he is a witch, he has poisoned you, you have read of the bloody bible bla bla....and finally a voice telling a depressed and suicidal mor0n to kill his dad? How convenient!

In Syria they don't just speak against people, they behead Christians you idiot. Who told you he is supposed to cheer your faith?

There is a simple rule; he who pays the bills makes the rules. As long as you are under his roof, you need to obey and honor him. If you don't want his money, get yours

Are they supposed to visit and babysit you? Grow up you fool. How many members have you visited yourself?
Silly prick
Lord Jesus!!!!!!! vooks. Pls don't kill me with lafta.
The guy wants to kill his dad or better still kill himself. Pls be nice.
But, seriously, if this guy were to be in US, he would have had a very good reason to become a serial killer.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by vooks: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
analice107:

Lord Jesus!!!!!!! vooks. Pls don't kill me with lafta.
The guy wants to kill his dad or better still kill himself. Pls be nice.
But, seriously, if this guy were to be in US, he would have had a very good reason to become a serial killer.

Dearest Anas09,
Look at what I highlighted
Either he is spinning a long yarn just to test us or he is a ruthless attention seeker like Janodack.

In the highly unlikely event that he is honest, he needs to grow up and seriously consider the prospects of being another man's wife in jail for 20yrs. That should sober him up
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by analice107: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
vooks:

Dearest Anas09,
Look at what I highlighted
Either he is spinning a long yarn just to test us or he is a ruthless attention seeker like Janodack.

In the highly unlikely event that he is honest, he needs to grow up and seriously consider the prospects of being another man's wife in jail for 20yrs. That should sober him up
I seriously hope he gets it. I can't believe the guy has scriptures all piled up to justify his madness.
It's well.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
You know, at the end of the day, you haters opinion don't matter, buh thanks to Analice and blackcofee buh for you "spooks" you definitely did not help matters. You know, So many things have added up lately and you "spooks" will never understand ok. If I had a gun and all the necessary resources, I'd exterminate the world because yall are. ..yeah. exterminate all those who have made religion what it is today and I'd end last with you spooks, slowly until I rip out your intestines like it happens in some unimagined horror movie. Exterminate the delibrate sinners and everyone that has caused a division in the church! you know. . .the real reason behind this is all twisted.yall are twisted. twisted liars. God said thou shalt do no murder, but he also said thou shalt not slander and those who soil other peoples names all deserve death.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by analice107: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
inqusitivebeing:
You know, at the end of the day, you haters opinion don't matter, buh thanks to Analice and blackcofee buh for you "spooks" you definitely did not help matters. You know, So many things have added up lately and you "spooks" will never understand ok. If I had a gun and all the necessary resources, I'd exterminate the world because yall are. ..yeah. exterminate all those who have made religion what it is today and I'd end last with you spooks, slowly until I rip out your intestines like it happens in some unimagined horror movie. Exterminate the delibrate sinners and everyone that has caused a division in the church! you know. . .the real reason behind this is all twisted.yall are twisted. twisted liars. God said thou shalt do no murder, but he also said thou shalt not slander and those who soil other peoples names all deserve death.
Bros eh, jokes apart, you need help Ooo.
Your father is not your problem, you are your problem. You are possess with a demon, and he needs blood. Only, you will be the only one in prison, he (Satan) will stand outside the iron bars laughing at you.
You are blaming your dad for all your woes, but just check out your responds. You are deadbeat. Get a life.
I was a little sympathetic with you, but now, hmm.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by donnffd(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2016
johnydon22:
I see another Abraham here only that the victims are reversed..

Abraham was told by God to kill his son..

While you were told by God to kill your Dad..

Since Abraham is now revered as the "father of faith" for having the stomach to attempt murdering his son.

Then maybe you will be revered soon as the "Son of Faith" if you attempt obeying your God on this one..

Good luck going down history... Who knows you might become a saint for that

Lol..son of faith, I like the sound of that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by vooks: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

M0ron,
Go to school
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2016
I thought God didn't speak to people anymore. Alaye op, you are depressed and mentally I'll.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Ganjafama(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
inqusitivebeing:
You are mentally unstable. The only thing that can "cure" ur crase is for you to spend about a year or two in jail where you'll become a "wife" to one of the presido inside. You will develope an incurable pile when u are eventually released.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Ganjafama(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
inqusitivebeing
If God wanted to kill your father, he wouldn't need your help.

Don't you know that God gives rains and food to just to the good, but to the evil too? Do you think that any evil person would be if God did not want them here? That's how I know that, what you hear is not from God.

There are also other signs. The hatred, not from God. And that is how you differentiate God's power from others. God's power is laced with peace.

Finally, if what you say about him being a witch is true, he is not the only witch in your life. He is not the only devil in your life who hates you. Will you kill everybody else? Witchcraft is overrated in Africa.

You can also move away. If you are ready to get read of a person who is taking care of you, you can live without him. Let the people who still need him not suffer for your sake.

1 Like

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by glossy6(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
@op what are you waiting for b4 killing him? Go ahead, kill him and rot in jail. the demon in you will desert you when you need him most ?
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by NnaNna4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
op
save yourself, your mind is under siege. you need to see a counsellor in Church.

try mfm or chosen (that is where human kills spirits) for counseling on what to do. Five days only and you will never remain the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by HIbreed(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Thanks, but u don't know what I'm going through!
suffer not the witch to live!!!. if you have means without implicating yourself,kill him. God is the only beign no one would understand. God's wrath was appeased when Phinehas pierced his own brother,and prior to that event God was planning to decimate a large number of Isreal! The truth is if you spare his life,he will triple his attacks,repentance is not their forte because they are tied with a convenant with satan.am in your shoes,my dad is billionaire occult leader,killed my beloved sis with her infant baby,..his mission is to destroy the family due to their diabolic practises.sending truck loads of attacks every minute but God has been our strenght. its over many years,been attempting to kill him in spirit,he is very strong(as a leader what did you expect),he is an enemy,a devil's agent. before my spiritual awakening,I,ve died twice physically! through his incessant attacks and returned,that was when a voice whisppers to me that no mortal man can kill me,its a gift. sadly people would never understand your plight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by HIbreed(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
I thought God didn't speak to people anymore. Alaye op, you are depressed and mentally I'll.
only experience would teach you a really weird lesson. if God would put you on the op's shoe for just three days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by HIbreed(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Soldiers everywhere?
Bro, forget long story,keep your mouth shut, people would only mock you when they learned of your problems and battle. they don't know what it feels like growing up in a home where he(father) who is supposed to organise things happens to be the one destroying it. they probably had a father! exactly what you said is how they operate,evil spirits feeds on disharmony,confusion,quarrels,accusations,problems, so your father coming back home to instigate war in the house is not ordinary,he is feeding those demons.
as for your sister,she is hypnotised,you need to talk to her before her future is taken away from her, my candid advice is,that you people should disengage from him,be united,but if you still harbour the intention to kill him,then do not seperate from him still,talk to your mother to gather courage,you should not try to use strangulation method nor cutting of open flesh(visible marks) suffocation method is the best,google it. in addition,it might not work at all because 1* they do rituals and sacrifises,these removes evil from locating them,they are the strong men of this wicked world,2* he might return to his body after he is glaringly gone! Using the spiritual method works best.I only know what you are going thru,, do not underestimate the power of witchcraft
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by HIbreed(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
analice107:

Bros eh, jokes apart, you need help Ooo.
Your father is not your problem, you are your problem. You are possess with a demon, and he needs blood. Only, you will be the only one in prison, he (Satan) will stand outside the iron bars laughing at you.
You are blaming your dad for all your woes, but just check out your responds. You are deadbeat. Get a life.
I was a little sympathetic with you, but now, hmm.
take it easy! everything has two sides.,everything.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by donnie(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Friend you have listened to too much rubbish and read too many stupid "Christian" books... hatred has now been sown in your heart and now you are confused and possibly under demonic oppression.

Go back to church... of course not those places where they try to show you human enemies responsible for your predicament.

My advice, go back to Christ Embassy and receive the Word there with a humble spirit. Throw away those useless materials you have been reading and listening to. Fill your mind with Pastor Chris' messages and you will love your father and receive wisdom on how to relate with him.

If you are full of the Holy Spirit and walk in love, no devil will be comfortable staying in that house. All those charms will become empty artifacts cos you have cast out the devils and even your dad will notice it. He can then use them to decorate the parlour, sell them or better still, burn them.

And please don't go hiring those 419 people to arrange their so-called family deliverance. If you listen to Pastor Chris long enough, you will deliver your household yourself.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2016
Ganjafama:
You are mentally unstable. The only thing that can "cure" ur crase is for you to spend about a year or two in jail where you'll become a "wife" to one of the presido inside. You will develope an incurable pile when u are eventually released.
the guy is mentally unstable. He needs to check the nearest rehab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing. / An Unbelievable Islamic Miracle Or A Demon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.