Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants Me To Kill My Dad (5225 Views)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 18, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

I've had so many challenges with this ministry thing, plus my sister went ahead to marry a divorced man. A man who married his wife just to get papers! So you can see all I'm facing. . .when I told them scripturally what they should do, they took me to a psychiatric hospital. . . Even when I had visions. . .so you see, bro, I was trying to go to church but they spoilt the whole issue. . .and Christ can't be associated with the mentally ill, especially when he spoke directly to me. . .Christ, when I'm in the Spirit tells me a lot of things even out of my own field. . .for instance, while watching the Drs on DSTV, he gave me a revelation about a surgical procedure even though I'm not a medical doctor!
glory to God for the gifts in ur life.
don't drink panadol on other peoples headache. what u owe or sister is love and prayer, not anger. her life is her business.
I hope more than half of ur challenges are not self inflicted. wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 18, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

Thanks. . .I have my cross to carry, and I will carry it to the end to the best of my ability!
that's the spirit... that is the brightest thing I've read from u on this thread.
the shortest way to end ur calling destiny and ministry is committing murder.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 18, 2016
accountable01:

glory to God for the gifts in ur life.
don't drink panadol on other peoples headache. what u owe or sister is love and prayer, not anger. her life is her business.
I hope more than half of ur challenges are not self inflicted. wisdom is profitable to direct.

I really guess, actually, I know I'm being depressed and still it's only the word of God that can get me out of it and make my life Glorious!
In every way
It's my no. 1 directive
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 18, 2016
inqusitivebeing:

From different churches, but mostly at home. . .on my knees! But in church, no one will allow you to speak if you are not a Pastor and I don't want to become one, at least, not now!
hmm! and u expected the devil to fold his hands and watch u continue soaring!
"in the multitude of counsellors their is safety". well.... godly counsellors.
accept good counsel go back to church. if the level of demonic onslaught is as high as u are describing then u need help. u may not be able to handle it alone, no matter how strong u are.
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2016
accountable01:

hmm! and u expected the devil to fold his hands and watch u continue soaring!
"in the multitude of counsellors their is safety". well.... godly counsellors.
accept good counsel go back to church. if the level of demonic onslaught is as high as u are describing then u need help. u may not be able to handle it alone, no matter how strong u are.

I must confess I have derailed lately. . .which no longer gives me the right to judge. . .but I am trying my best to get back on my feet!
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=inqusitivebeing post=42080618]

I must confess I have derailed lately. . .which no longer gives me the right to judge. . .but I am trying my best to get back on my feet![/]

I wish we could chat some other place. Gat to go. Goodnight, get some sleep. I'll consider if it will be appropriate. . .the rules on nairaland says it's not but I so need sleep right now! Catch ya here later. May God talk to me!
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Nobody: 3:30am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote][/quote]
shalom
Re: God Wants Me To Kill My Dad by Krystalzkris(f): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
dabosuker:

And we thought it was only weed ,Alcohol & hard drugs that can Bleep a brain up Religion has bleeped this guy up, like Abraham God has told him to murder someone , its the reverse this time,...well OP please go ahead,..God might just way bill a "lamb", instead to take ya father's place, am sure he is only testing you,...even though he knows you in & out ...... grin
ur very correct sha..... Religion sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions That Revealed Atheists Weakness / The First Suicide Bomber Is In The Bible! / The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.