Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (64702 Views)

Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by chesterlee(m): 12:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Every fucking trophy was a hit!!

We won the Uefa champions league, Europa league, the premier league and the Fa cup back to back!!

Yet they call us Chelshit!
Iyalaya every gunners!!!

BLUES takeover!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by yeanka007: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Every PDP politicians is a thief From Dasuku to Alison Madueke to Ngozi U.
Yet Wailers still dey support them
Buhari ti take over
Iyalaya all Looters.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Joblessness at its peak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Unlimited22: 4:12am On Jan 07, 2016
chesterlee:
Every fucking trophy was a hit!!

We won the Uefa champions league, Europa league, the premier league and the Fa cup

Yet they call us Chelshit!
Iyalaya gunners!!!

BLUES takeover!!!
And Hiddink be like egbon Teixeira, if u want d no 11 jersey, come and take it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by whytfaz(m): 4:36am On Jan 07, 2016
Every single ticket was a Hit.
Back to Back, from Nairabet to 1960bet to Bet9ja to SureBet

Yet no winning, Iyalaya anybody"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Pinkbarbie what have u been doing back to back grin?
Lol every make up I used was a hit, back to back yet no boyfriend. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by classiq007(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2016
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by LordOfTheWeed: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin grin

Abuadstudent, let's be honest, this thread is FP worthy because it's our next traffic pulling thread.. .. .. But FÚCK that sh!t!!!!!

Every single topic was a hit, back to back, right from celebrity to pet, to education, yet, no frontpage.. .. .. Koni da fun iya anybody

Lalasticlala be like: Egbon lordoftheweed, it seems you want a ban, come and take it.. .. .. Thank you.. .. ..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Tnot(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Every job I've applied for was a hit!

Back to back.

From Shell to Dangote Graduate Trainee, Eko Maintenance and etc.

It's 2016 already, yet, no job!
Iyalaya any body way no wan give me job. #getta rahere meen...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol every make up I used was a hit, back to back yet no boyfriend. grin grin
LMAO! Every girl i toast na hit back to back but yet no girlfriendgrin
morning...already at work?

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by knostbrown01(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
vizkiz:
tongue
loooool, no kill me with laugh
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Royat1(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2016
vizkiz:
tongue
are you an eksuite
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by OmichaelO: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2016
hehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by AbuadStudent(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
grin grin grin

Abuadstudent, let's be honest, this thread is FP worthy because it's our next traffic pulling thread.. .. .. But FÚCK that sh!t!!!!!

Every single topic was a hit, back to back, right from celebrity to pet, to education, yet, no frontpage.. .. .. Koni da fun iya anybody

Lalasticlala be like: Egbon lordoftheweed, it seems you want a ban, come and take it.. .. .. Thank you.. .. ..

Guy you nak am!!
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by teekay213(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2016
obontami will be like:every pvssy i fvcked was a hit from olosho to runs girl. yet with no condom, iyalaya any pvssy.

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by legacyint: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Every electricity company in Nigeria was a hit back to back from NEPA to PHCN to BEDC were i live,yet no stable electricity,iyalanwo Generator take over. grin cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by murphybo(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Every Baba Ijebu I played was a hit back to back, from 2 sure, to permutation, and every key game yet no winning, quit any gambling, Hardworking ti take over Nairabet o jawo mo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ClassCaptain(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Every fucking Word was a hit

From the heading ,to the introduction, to the body and then the conclusion

Still F9 in English..

Bleep DAT shit..Iyalaya anybody.
. Phonetics o ja WO mo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by PietroRico(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2016
yeanka007:
Every PDP politicians is a thief From Dasuku to Alison Madueke to Ngozi U.
Yet Wailers still dey support them
Buhari ti take over
Iyalaya all Looters.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by iamsegsy(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2016
this got me cracking grin grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by allanphash7(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by tosyne2much(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Na dem sabi
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by gistmeloveblog: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
LoL, this's really funny, back to back to back !
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by akraym(m): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamChuks:
All the kinda condoms I have used was a hit.
Back to Back...
from Rough Rider to Gold circle But still I Neva give girl belle....
Iyalaya demon.... Ruggedity to take over.... Konji o jawo mo
are you sure you got the concept of the whole scenario. What's the reason for using condoms in the first instance. Try again jare

5 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Arsenal Fans be like
Every season was a hit back to back
from 2012 to 2013 to 2014
Yet no EPL title
Iyalaya anybody.
Emirate ti take over !!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lemme add mine

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by tgmservice: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every fuckin interview was a hit back to back from chevron to gtbank and even MTN and still yet no job. Iyalaya I hail buhari
self employment takeover

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ojnnaco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol.... the one of side chick sweet me reach kidney ... I wish I can stop laughing

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by kedukc(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every fucking laptop was a hit back to back from HP to Lenovo to dell and Toshiba still we never hammer

No more yahooyahoo, Nairabet ti take over.

Egbon LadyF if you want the like come and take it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by babadem2much(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
So this man thread made front page back to back a won wey rey hit mod

iyala ya no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos) / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.