Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (64660 Views)

Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by mastermind1759(m): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Olamide don use us complete him verses..iyalaya..piracy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by preciousMI1(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every NYSC activity was a hit

Back to back

From orientation camp to PPA to CDS to HEADCOUNT to POP

Yet I still dey hustle for job

IYALAYA ANYBODY

Hustling ti take over

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by gykes(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
preciousMI1:
Every NYSC activity was a hit

Back to back

From orientation camp to PPA to CDS to HEADCOUNT to POP

Yet I still dey hustle for job

IYALAYA ANYBODY

Hustling ti take over

Erm, egbon preciousMI1 if you don't want the NYSC certificate we can come and collect it, thank you grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by IamChuks(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
akraym:
are you sure you got the concept of the whole scenario. What's the reason for using condoms in the first instance. Try again jare
See this saddist wo,! warever am gonna leave your thrash for lawma! undecided
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by mikolo80: 4:45am On Jan 08, 2016
ellahzy:
wow
pls what's d meaning of Iyalaya? embarassed
anybody mama, or any mama
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by whales88: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2016
When you are trying to marry a rich babe. Every gurl I had sex with was a hit! Back to Back from ronke to aisha to bola, yet dem no get belle!! Bleep dat shit!!! U gurls beta dont come to mainland, Cos dis tyme am using jazz!!!
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LMAO! You're high on somthing.
#LeaveTrashForLawmagrin
check ur mail got something 4u.sad
tongue tongue
Replied
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
tongue tongue Replied
morning. Haven't seen anything .sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
tongue tongue Replied
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Morning sir. Check again. I just replied.
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Every mention and quote was a hit! From derailer's paradise to family section and even Autos section yet Sleekyshuga and Deejavuu never reply my pm. cry Iyalaya anybody! Open love letter ti take over!! angry
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Morning sir. Check again. I just replied.
alright.No work today ni?.cheesy
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
Every mention and quote was a hit! From derailer's paradise to family section and even Autos section yet Sleekyshuga never reply my pm. cry Iyalaya anybody! Open love letter ti take over!! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy God dey watch you for 3D oo.
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
alright.No work today ni?.cheesy
Nairalanding from work. wink
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Nairalanding from work. wink
lol.sack letter is dancing shoki on ur table.cheesy
sha reply mail
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by aNAIJAFAN(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Siena247(f): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
grin

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
Every mention and quote was a hit! From derailer's paradise to family section and even Autos section yet Sleeky.shuga and Deejav.uu never reply my pm. cry Iyalaya anybody! Open love letter ti take over!! angry

Lool grin cheesy
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

cheesy cheesy cheesy God dey watch you for 3D oo.
Deejavuu:

Lool grin cheesy
Make una reason the guy matter na. No carryover for 2016 ooo. grin grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
Make una reason the guy matter na. No carryover for 2016 ooo. grin grin

You too yeye o grin

Btw, what happened yesterday angry sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

You too yeye o grin

Btw, what happened yesterday angry sad
grin grin grin
No be you I go ask? undecided angry
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
grin grin grin
No be you I go ask? undecided angry

Is that so? ?

Later sha
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol.sack letter is dancing shoki on ur table.cheesy
sha reply mail
Sack letter ko! Promotion letter ti take over! grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

Is that so? ?

Later sha
angry sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nykirjuliette(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
;DFucktheshits

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
angry sad

Lool grin

See you.... tongue
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool grin

See you.... tongue
I wee not quote this your post. sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
I wee not quote this your post. sad

grin grin cheesy

Oya don't quote this one.
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy

cheesy grin
I won't. tongue
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy

Hey! Hi smiley
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hey! Hi smiley

Hello smiley
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Sack letter ko! Promotion letter ti take over! grin
Lmao!better face ur work make sack letter no reach u back to back.grin
i like ur sense of humour.cheesy

So u can speak a lil bit of yoruba i guess?.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) / Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids / Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.