Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (64664 Views)

Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by LouiseXcel: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
loving this bit by bit.......nairalanders ti take over. lol

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by mharyhur: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every lautech reading mode was a hit back to back., from night class to library and tutorial, yet no first class. Iyalaya anybody, Runs ti take over

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by dotcomnamename: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by isimemenuduehi11: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abeg make una nor kill person pikin wit laff ooooo.

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Godblessaplus1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every calabar girl I dated was a hit. Back to back... From * MfonObong * Itorobong -- * Enobong -- to * Iniobong -- & others that I 4got their names. Yet no wife material.. Iyalaya any girl.. Single status ti take over

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by jsam2k5: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
no time

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. Lols.Maybe it "WAS" wack,who knows?.sadgrin

check ur mail lemme toast u with my upgraded pick up lines.sad..
Lol ayam allergic to wack pick up lines. sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by abdullkabar(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Egbon seun,if u want nairaland to be like google,come nd claim it

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by paloncy: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
DRU!D BO!

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
every mess wey she mess na hit from Indomie and egg aroma to bread and beans with kunu. Iyalaya Air freshner her ass ti take over.

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol ayam allergic to wack pick up lines. sad
LMAO! You're high on somthing.
#LeaveTrashForLawmagrin
check ur mail got something 4u.sad

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Iyalaya any person.
Every T I venture into was a
hit
Back to back.
From my no slippers story to failing at being a President to putting on failure with a makeup while the Bank still come smiling to Me . Pls tell Seun and Company that My
frontpages àre Other Àfrican Countries n' beyond but even at that; no lemme catch Uo. Iyalaya jor anybody

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Bayhor(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
No time

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Hernandez88(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ceomike(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by DTOBS(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
gringringringringringrin
Can't just stop laughing oooooooo.....

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Horlaz(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
AbuadStudent:
This is funny! Nigerians have remixed the whole headies drama!
Every furcking stake was a win,,,frm nairabet to 9jabet to merybet,...back to back still we nver win millions...koni da fun iyalaya anybody gambling ti take over...

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Ojugunrege(f): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
Every fvuking thread was a hit back to back yet e never make front page, fuvk that shit! ! ! I'm killing seun , you better not come to mainland cos I'm fuvking mainland. grin grin

babe... u don kill me with laughter o grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Ojugunrege(f): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
ceomike:
Lol

afi yahoo na grin grin. sha don't come to mainland grin

Walahi. ...this is the most hilarious thread I've seen on NL in recent times grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by smuthy101: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
ellahzy:
wow

pls what's d meaning of Iyalaya? embarassed

The meaning of iyalaya is 'I am blessed' So if someborry ask you How are you? Simple look at them and say Iyalayami.

4 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by exponecial(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Medunah:
undecided honestly?? It is getting booooring
sure say no b u dey booooooooring?! cry

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Kenog4real(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
All the exercise I have done was a hit. Back to back
From push up to coiling and to weight lifting but i never get six packs. Iyalaya anybody. Pot belly ti take over six packs o jawo mo.

3 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ellahzy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
smuthy101:

The meaning of iyalaya is 'I am blessed' So if someborry ask you How are you? Simple look at them and say Iyalayami.

stop lying nau grin

for Olamide to use it, that means its "dangerous*.

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by sparkleRed(f): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ha

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by piperson(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
every track was a hit.. bback to back...From yoboh to lowkey still no signing to any record label... iyalaya anybodi undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Alexander001(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
every game I play was a hit back to back from home win or draw to both team to score and over 1. 5 yet, am still not a millionaire. iyalaya bet9ja. but dis year is different.

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Beadex1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
my being active on nairaland was a hit
Back To Back
From 2010 as ghost viwer and registered member from 2014 till 2016, yet seun no give me any
award .....iyalaya any moderator.... Nairalnders ti take over
#leavetrashforLAWMA#

Na joke ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by toseensbm19(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
every course I took in funaab was a hit from Mts 105 to Ann 509 back to back still nah E E E those lecturer they give person, iyalaya anybody Nah to go become apprentice with tailor oh mtcheeeeew
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by mcshegs(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every single Blackberry that I used was a hit back to back, from Bold 2 to Torch 2 to Bold5 and yet I still no fit use Instagram on them. Tecno ti take over, ko ni da fun iya blackberry.

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by sandix(f): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every kiss I gave u was a hit back to back from french kiss 2 wet kiss 2 deep kiss yet u no remember me for xmas...iyalaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) / Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids / Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.