Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,031 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (64687 Views)

Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Buraka(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
yeanka007:
Every PDP politicians is a thief From Dasuku to Alison Madueke to Ngozi U.
Yet Wailers still dey support them
Buhari ti take over
Iyalaya all Looters.

Gbam!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
abejidecaleb:
pls nairalanders I am having crush for some ladies here in this forum both don't know how DM or private msgs works here am new pls?
You are already having a crush so soon? Take some time kid, there are more of them you haven't seen yet.

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by braine(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
Every fvuking thread was a hit back to back yet e never make front page, fuvk that shit! ! ! I'm killing seun , you better not come to mainland cos I'm fuvking mainland. grin grin

Yo! Babe! Thats gangster! grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by valencia25(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Me with Igbo girls cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by kirchofff(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
abejidecaleb:
pls nairalanders I am having crush for some ladies here in this forum both don't know how DM or private msgs works here am new pls?
go read ur book boy
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by preciousMI1(f): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2016

EVERY JOB HAUNT WAS A HIT
BACK TO BACK
FROM MINDER TO ASSISTANT CLASS TEACHER TO TEACHER
YET NO JOB
IYALAYA ANYBODY
PHOTOGRAPHY TI TAKE OVER

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by yemstok(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
here's mine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by gigabyte13: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every EFCC arrest under Pa Buhari was a hit back to back. From Dasuki, to Dokpesi to Metuh and still counting. Iya yin wailers. PMB ti take over.

4 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Naomite(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every birthday I celebrated was a hit.... Back to back from my sweet 16 birthda to my 18th and my 21st birthday and my friends keep saying " Ore if u aint celebrating dis years birthday u can come over and chillout in my house" iyalaya anybody I told them 2 leave the trash 4 LAWMA!

6 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Spydamannn(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Olamide's Glory is Massive

3 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Jamean(f): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
E383 undecided
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by mismore(f): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
ollah1:
Lemme add mine
undecided
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Dotnie00(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every single course I offered was a hit..Back to back From cystallography to Mineralogy to Paleontology.. Yet person no enter first class.. Iyalaya any lecturer... Fvck dah sh*t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Stonerobaba(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every fucking day of my life has been highness.
Back to back
from Hennessy to Vodka and then to red label
Still i no high
Iyalaya shayo
Jesus ti take over grin

14 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by olaomoola1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every academics pursuit was a success bak to bak from primary to secondary to higher institution yet no job. Self employed ti take over joor

4 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by OmoIyaMero: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Make I no carry last jo. Though I no gree make first page.

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by veraiyke(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Everywhere you go na so so crush first.
Back to back
Always looking for comments and who to curse and yab.
You just enter and you don know d girls to the point of having a crush
Destiny destroyer
Oloshi
Agbemi
Thunder
Girls run
abejidecaleb:

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
mismore:
undecided

cheesy why did u bend ur mouth like that? U need hammer to straighten it
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by olumalcolm(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by mismore(f): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
ollah1:

cheesy why did u bend ur mouth like that? U need hammer to straighten it
Noo
Happy new year
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by jaykaylegend(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every date was a hit back to back; from drumstix to mr biggs to to tantalizers to even KFC..
Yet no babe no gree..
Iyalaya anybody
Bachelor ti take over...

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by wizkidblogger(f): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Egbon Seun..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by engrhorla(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
misspresident:

sorry i don't understand, are you a stylist??

Yes he is..

U just give him ur digits, so he can do u well grin cheesy
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Oghumu1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
F*ckb that sh*t!! Every single wrist watch I wore was a hit, from Rolex to Citizen to Curren yet the company no even recognize me. Street ti take over!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
mismore:

Noo

Happy new year

Same to you sweet. How have u been?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by tomholly: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by pinkiberry(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
abejidecaleb:
just go to dia profile and click on "send message"
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by TolaniLuv: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
SK ti take ova back to back

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
cheesy

Every endeavor in my life has been a hit. From academics to scholarships, to my job and occupation.

And I am still ready to celebrate more this year. Back to Back.

Fuc-k dat shhiit!

Street Nerds ti take over!

Iya nla iya anybody!

Leave trash for LAWMA- but only when you don pay your bill.

And please I want the car.

Shout out to the Groundnut girl and the Home Made Bicycle Boy .

7 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by udemzyudex(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every girl I dated was a hit from Aphiwe to Aminah.
Back to back Yet I Nova marry.. Iyalaya anybody...
Single ti take over..
Leave dick for olosho 🖕🏾

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by lexyzboy: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
iyalaya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids / Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.