Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (64688 Views)

Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by preciousMI1(f): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
gykes:

Erm, egbon preciousMI1 if you don't want the NYSC certificate we can come and collect it, thank you grin

lmao...
don't worry I can't leave that trash (certificate ) to LAWMA

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

Hello smiley
What's up? Haven't been seeing you around.
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmao!better face ur work make sack letter no reach u back to back.grin
i like ur sense of humour.cheesy

So u can speak a lil bit of yoruba i guess?.cheesy

Lol so, I have a good sense of humour? Yaaaay! grin grin

Eeehm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
What's up? Haven't been seeing you around.

I have been around. You just haven't been looking for me maybe. Hope you good tho.
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Deejavuu:

I have been around. You just haven't been looking for me maybe. Hope you good tho.
Maybe. Yea, I'm good as ever. smiley
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Deejavuu(f): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Maybe. Yea, I'm good as ever. smiley

Alright mate. Take care aii
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol so, I have a good sense of humour? Yaaaay! grin grin

Eeehm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
to me you have good sense of humour..

You can't speak yoruba? I know fews things in igbo.cheesy all my best pals are from igbo...

I'm sure You dnt wanna know the 1st thing i learnt in igbo during my sec school days grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
MilesLamar:
I love dix thread

Every singlechick wey ah don toast was a hit back to back , frm estherfabian to prettythicksme and even ginaz . yet am still single.. Iyalaya any body blah blah blah .. Street take over blah blah blah angry angry angry
grin Egbon lamar if u wnt ur tinz back,come&collect it! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
to me you have good sense of humour..

You can't speak yoruba? I know fews things in igbo.cheesy all my best pals are from igbo...

I'm sure You dnt wanna know the 1st thing i learnt in igbo during my sec school days grin
Really? Thanks

I don't know how to speak Yoruba oo sad
Lol what was it?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Really? Thanks

I don't know how to speak Yoruba oo sad
Lol what was it?
a friend told me to tell a female class mate this "Bia camu ra gi ike" grin

what's the meaning.cheesy?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
a friend told me to tell a female class mate this "Bia camu ra gi ike" grin

what's the meaning.cheesy?
Lol I can't speak igbo too. lipsrsealed embarassed

What's the meaning?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I can't speak igbo too. lipsrsealed embarassed
What's the meaning?
it a lie ..u can speak igbo joor.cheesy
"bia camu ra gi ike" tell me d meaning joor.sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
it a lie ..u can speak igbo joor.cheesy

"bia camu ra gi ike" tell me d meaning joor.sad
Lol really, I don't understand igbo. Never been to the east. lipsrsealed
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol really, I don't understand igbo. Never been to the east. lipsrsealed
lols. We are on the same page...never been to kogi before too.sad

"bia camu ra gi ike"= come lemme lick your yansh...Lmao.
I die for laugh when they finally know d meaning.sad
you can immagine such talk in just sec school.cheesy

check mail...
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by iamgiggssleaky(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every allowee I received was a hit
back to back from federal allowee to state allowee to INEC allowee yet no savings
Iyalaya anybody, f**k that s**t ... Ghost corper ti take over
Egbon State Coordinator, if na my allowee you want, come and collect it
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by gykes(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
preciousMI1:

lmao...
don't worry I can't leave that trash (certificate ) to LAWMA

Hehehehehehehheehehe.... how're you dear?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by gykes(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
gykes:

Your translation is verbatim. The actual meaning of that statement is "come let's have s6x"
Lmao.that's what i was told o.cheesy
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. We are on the same page...never been to kogi before too.sad

"bia camu ra gi ike"= come lemme lick your yansh...Lmao.
I die for laugh when they finally know d meaning.sad
you can immagine such talk in just sec school.cheesy

check mail...
Choi! What was the girl's reaction? grin grin

Replied 7 hours ago. undecided
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Choi! What was the girl's reaction? grin grin

Replied 7 hours ago. undecided
she was laughing...i assumed she was an upcoming bad girl then grin

7hours.shocked? Relpied u since na. Check urs now.sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by preciousMI1(f): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
gykes:

Hehehehehehehheehehe.... how're you dear?
very well. hope u ok...
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by geni340(f): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
ShakurM:
Every fuckingg comment was liked.

Back to back.

From funny comments to advice comments to random to freestyle comments , yet my main posts never reach Front page , iyalaya Mods. grin
Jeez, talk bout creativity....
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by gykes(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
preciousMI1:

very well. hope u ok...

Sure, I am... where in Borno are you serving?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
she was laughing...i assumed she was an upcoming bad girl then grin

7hours.shocked? Relpied u since na. Check urs now.sad
Lol bad boy wink
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol bad boy wink
bros happy New Year grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
bros happy New Year grin
Same here.

I just dey take corner eye dey look all your runs for this thread. grin grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ShakurM(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
geni340:

Jeez, talk bout creativity....
Thx wink ! What's up?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
Same here.

I just dey take corner eye dey look all your runs for this thread. grin grin
LMAO!

A man shall not live by commenting on nairaland alonegrin
as u & lekan don turn boss for romance section na.sad
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LMAO!

A man shall not live by commenting on nairaland alonegrin
as u & lekan don turn boss for romance section na.sad
Lol boss ke? Sha ride on. You have the blessing of Kinglekan. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol boss ke? Sha ride on. You have the blessing of Kinglekan. grin cheesy
what about your own blessingsgrin?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by JikoSnazzy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
funnyme:
Make una sing the song.
Am already recording it,get ready for the link bae
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
danbrowndmf:
what about your own blessingsgrin?
I no dey that ministry. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids / Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.