Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

. - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (39904 Views)

ATLANTIC COURTYARD IS LOCATED AT OKUN AJAH, LAGOS STATE WITH CofO +2348125429017 / 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow And Land For Sale with CofO Before MFM,Magboro / Executive & Newly Build Of Mini Flat To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 For 1m Net. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: . by Larwin(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My money = I decide where it goes to, your money = you decide where it goes to.

I already said I'm going to give the job to one single company that will do the survey and then drill so they won't get paid until they find the water their survey shows.

And stop worrying about the price I'm going to pay, it's not coming from your pocket.

Smile, best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: . by 4nobody4every1: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I intend to do a borehole like I said, but still looking for a deal.

Remember, I'm not planning to live full time there for another 10 to 15 years so no hurry.

Thanks.
My bad, l didnt take note of the bold, No worries, best of luck cool

1 Like

Re: . by ricki: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Larwin:
@4nobody4every1 most ppl think drilling for water shud come last after finishing with the building. Apart from saving cost, drilling borehole 1st allows you to do a detailed investigation as to which point to drill. If you had started construction it might hinder the rig from getting to a point dat cud have served best for drilling.

for me i am using ibadan rain water...........

cause i dug a soakaway earlier which was full to the bream every time it rained. blessing i called it. grin grin
Re: . by Larwin(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
ricki:

cause i dug a soakaway earlier which was full to the bream every time it rained. blessing i called it. grin grin

Smile, u r funny. Sha don't let pmp get hold of u. Dey will seal dat yr site. Lols
But anything goes in ibadan sha.
Re: . by 1Segzy: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
ricki:

@ricki
Hope your site is fenced and gated. Two small kids died in my area not too long ago in a soakway pit full of water. According to sympathizers, they sneaked out of their house after school without letting their parents know where they were going and decided to go for a swim in the soakaway.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Larwin(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
1Segzy:

@ricki
Hope your site is fenced and gated. Two small kids died in my area not too long ago in a soakway pit full of water. According to sympathizers, they sneaked out of their house after school without letting their parents know where they were going and decided to go for a swim in the soakaway.

Dats Wat am tryn to say.... Project monitoring is zero in ib. It's only few ppl dat try to practice safety acts.
@EgunMogaji I love your spirit.

1 Like

Re: . by Babs612000(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Larwin:

Dats Wat am tryn to say.... Project monitoring is zero in ib. It's only few ppl dat try to practice safety acts.
@EgunMogaji I love your spirit.
l am very sorry to bring this questions to all my boss or ogas.
Please can anybody tell me the cost of survey plan and building plan approval for four bedroom bungalow in
Abeokuta Ogun state also the cost of sand, gravel and blocks as well.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by mufutau55(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Did you ever post the design of the Longspan you bought for the Garage Apt? I don't remember seeing it.
Hard to see the top...

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: . by Larwin(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I live in a litigious society so I naturally avoid things that will expose me financially.

"Ha Shifu ko nidi kie ti ogba" they say but I insist.

If something happens I want my defense to be that the perpetrator defeated all my prudent and diligent effort to stop entrance to a construction zone.

Yea, you can't have a white man's touch and still do things an ordinary african man will do. Lols

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Here you go Sir.
Most likely going to wrap a major part of the house in same profile but in silver.

Yes. That is one of the best design... I believe I have same for the BQ too...
I am having a buyers remorse that may be I should have use same in the main building instead of Metcoppo, because the more I see, the more I like it.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: . by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
ricki:

lol @ rain water
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2016

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: . by ricki: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
1Segzy:

@ricki

shocked
I might need to buy couple of lifebuoy from amazon and ship it down dere quickly den. However, i am also planning a swimming pool in my property does that meant i cant now because of kid in the area? hmmm oga o.

Maybe i will go for the fish pond portable ones then....... ppl what your take on this?
Re: . by passe(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Here you go Sir.

Most likely going to wrap a major part of the house in same profile but in silver.

Lessons learnt: give the total job to one outfit to remove fingerpointing. Definitely going to give the main house roof job to one of the Lagos top dogs on here. No room for error.

Hi Sir,if you don't mind! Could you please share the source and price for the long span aluminium? You may share same with me @ wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: . by mufutau55(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I really love the profile.

Hajj, allow me to talk you down from the ledge Sir.

The reality is that these houses we are building is just to do something. There'll be a time when SSI and 401k kicks in at 67 or whatever year congress decides.

I foresee you on your 100 acre farm estate in Saki in the future and this house will be in the hands of your rental management company.

You are quite right my brother... very true.
I am dodging that numbers (67 years) though... at present I am just one-third down the road, so I have two-third to go. smiley

On another note: I wonder what happens to my NPF contribution (National Provident Fund). The young guys may not know what this means.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: . by mufutau55(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2016
ricki:

shocked
I might need to buy couple of lifebuoy from amazon and ship it down dere quickly den. However, i am also planning a swimming pool in my property does that meant i cant now because of kid in the area? hmmm oga o.

Maybe i will go for the fish pond portable ones then....... ppl what your take on this?

There are secured safety tarpaulin covers for the swimming pool... so have no fear for that.

Hajji M.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by mufutau55(m): 4:42am On Jun 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

First pic is what I think Hajj is referring to, I personally will not have less than the second pic and is what is required here in California.
Allow me to say this, don't compromise on your personal residence. This is why you toil at work. If you want a pool get a pool but make the access secure.

Yes, gated fence on the second pic very good... so is the tarpaulin on the first pic. Combination of both secures the swimming pool.
Good digging Egungun Man.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by ricki: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:
From space.

Forgive me egunm, I thought you was doing a duplex o......

It is well sha (like dem dey say)...... but how deep is the well? grin grin grin

Now i have to go and retoast my omoge using muffy's mansion now. kai

How i go explain the change in location though........ embarassed
Re: . by Larwin(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
ricki:

Forgive me egunm, I thought you was doing a duplex o......

It is well sha (like dem dey say)...... but how deep is the well? grin grin grin

Now i have to go and retoast my omoge using muffy's mansion now. kai

How i go explain the change in location though........ embarassed

Alagba Ricki hmmm.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: . by Candour(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
EgunMogaji:

First pic is what I think Hajj is referring to, I personally will not have less than the second pic and is what is required here in California.

Allow me to say this, don't compromise on your personal residence. This is why you toil at work. If you want a pool get a pool but make the access secure.

How did i miss this thread??

Egunmogaji, congrats on your project. I'm a silent follower of this section as i also started a project recently coincidentally in the same Elebu.

I'm looking forward to 'stealing' some ideas from you as i progress wink

Wish you an unencumbered finish bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Lord’s Chosen Building Sealed In Enugu Over Building Collapse Threat / Living In London, Building In Lekki / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.