Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant (3527 Views)

Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Formidable1: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Doctors from Vancouver General Hospital announced last week Friday that they have performed the first ever horse p*nis transplant on a 32-year-old male. During the 14 hour surgery, doctors removed a man's p*"nis and replaced it with one from a horse. The first ever cosmetic reconstructive surgery was not due to any health issues, but a choice the man made to "increase the excitement in his love life."

"I come from Asian descent, which left my manhood lacking my entire life," said Phuy Su Ling. "Women don't take me serious. When we get to the point of intimacy, they always laugh. Well they won't be laughing anymore will they? I got 18 inches on them now, and it's as wide as my wrist. Come get it bitches!"

Doctors say that Ling will be in the hospital for an additional nine days to make sure that his body does not reject his new part. After his three-month recovery, Ling will be able to "use his gigantic instrument any way he sees fit." Until then, Ling says he is phoning every girl that ever laughed at him and setting updates for this upcoming April. "I'm not wasting any time," Said Ling. "And I'm not giving any warnings. I can't wait to put this bad baby to work. Who will be laughing now bitches!"

Doctors have tried to discourage Ling from using his newly acquired manhood as revenge. However, they say it was just their job to surgically attach it. Whatever he does afterwards is none of their business.

Source:
http://naijapicks.com/posts/985/canadian-man-receives-the-first-successful-horse-penis-transplant

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by lasisi69(f): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dem dey circumcise the man

1 Like

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by obiorathesubtle: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol.. This guy inferiority complex na hungry man size.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by AngryNigerian(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where Antie Shiinyere, come and follow me hear ooooo!!! Shey you said you like am very huge Here you have it...
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by TrapLORD(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Misplaced priorities.
Who horse prik don help? undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by MRBrownJ: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
gullible bloggers should stop forwarding these FAKE news, and instead should always check the source of what they are about to post.

these news come from sites such a now8news who are FAKE NEWS SITES, for stoopid people who believe any BS they read n the internet. here are other "great" news from their sites:
- W.H.O. Confirms Over 10,000 People Accidentally Vaccinated With Ebola Virus
- New Study Shows Smoking Weed Can Dry Out Your Vagina
- Man Gets Teeth Kicked Out After Attempting Sex With Horse
- Woman Stabs Husbands Penis 13 Times After Mistaking It For A Snake
- Congress Votes To Dismantle The Statue Of Liberty – “Give Me Your Tired And Poor” Is Misleading To Immigrants

only a fool will believe that any of the above (or the subject of this thread) is real

1 Like

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Kingsasian(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Angel Mike abeg come blow your trumpet. End time things don too much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by JewelRegi(f): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see o

This is really end time transplant

May God have mercy on our generation
Wey animal tin better pass wetin God give u.
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Another mad man, they laughed at u when it was small, now they at the site of this they will role on grand laughing mumu chinko
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by AlienStar: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Seriously?

undecided
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by gmacnoms(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abeg, Even if d trumpet never ready. Make dem just blow anythin because dis world end time Na serious endtime

Meanwhile, I have BSC with 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE as a bvn officer. Anyone with news or info on VACANCY around DELTA, kindly quote me. I can as well do jobs in LAGOS if der's ACCOMODATION.

I'm also a SAXOPHONIST, incase your church needs paid services of one
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by IamLEGEND1: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by jmaxjohn(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

its a fake story and the hungry blogger just plagiarized crap

1 Like

Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2016
MRBrownJ:
gullible bloggers should stop forwarding these FAKE news, and instead should always check the source of what they are about to post.

these news come from sites such a now8news who are FAKE NEWS SITES, for stoopid people who believe any BS they read n the internet. here are other "great" news from their sites:
- W.H.O. Confirms Over 10,000 People Accidentally Vaccinated With Ebola Virus
- New Study Shows Smoking Weed Can Dry Out Your Vagina
- Man Gets Teeth Kicked Out After Attempting Sex With Horse
- Woman Stabs Husbands Penis 13 Times After Mistaking It For A Snake
- Congress Votes To Dismantle The Statue Of Liberty – “Give Me Your Tired And Poor” Is Misleading To Immigrants

only a fool will believe that any of the above (or the subject of this thread) is real
those titles ehncheesycheesycheesy
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin grin ... Baba wan use revenge tear their t0t0. Badt guy

Fvck them hard! angry
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by RoastedCorn(m): 7:17am On Jan 07, 2016
check google
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Goridoe(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2016
TrapLORD:
Misplaced priorities.

Who horse prik don help? undecided

na horse ego eventually help, cos na horse hin go see to use ahm on.!
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Hilarious grin
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2016
kai this guy wicked o.
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Dannyoje(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2016
The guy is crazy sad
Re: Canadian Man Receives The First Successful Horse P*nis Transplant by Poseidon000: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2016
[size=13pt]
I got 18
inches on them now, and it's as wide as my wrist.
Come get it bitches!"
Ling
says he is phoning every girl that ever laughed at him and setting updates for this upcoming April.
"I'm not wasting any time," Said Ling. "And I'm not giving any warnings. I can't wait to put this bad
baby to work. Who will be laughing now bitches!"

This got me laughing hardgringrin. Those galz really did serious damage to his ego.
He wants his on pound of flesh nowgrin
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genotype Silently Killing Relationships / What Have You Found On Nairaland... / I Am Broke, My Father Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.