Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? (1636 Views)

Ten things ladies do,that makes a guy not to dump her. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Some Gals Fall In Love With D Location Of A Guy Not D Guy In Person. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by lekside44(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
well, love is blind as many say, but the rapper heavy d said is it that blind that i can see?
many will say you should go ahead, but what of the problems that may outcome. i am one of such victims. there is this girl i love so much, but getting her is a problem because she is from a rich family and many who knew about my intention are calling me a thief, that i am only interested in her because of their wealth. i was silented. this things happen in our society. nairalanders please discuss.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by sinceerr: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
lekside44:

well, love is blind as many say, but the rapper heavy d said is it that blind that i can see?
many will say you should go ahead, but what of the problems that may outcome. i am one of such victims. there is this girl i love so much, but getting her is a problem because she is from a rich family and many who knew about my intention are calling me a thief, that i am only interested in her because of their wealth. i was silented. this things happen in our society. nairalanders please discuss.
Nope, cant marry a guy that is broke. My love isnt that dead.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Feelitx(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2009
Sure: But you probably will have to spend your whole life proving you are not a gold digger.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by biola44: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
Feelitx:

Sure: But you probably will have to spend your whole life proving you are not a gold digger.

u got a good point there! wink
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Poster

It can be pretty difficult from your perspective. . .cus I don't think her people are gonna be giving you. . .your deserved respect as her husband. undecided
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by luxoire(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
as long as you showyou are hard working enough and willing to make and pay your way and that of your family you can't be faulted!

a woman should support her man, and if her financial status means your both get a more comfortable life - then why not?
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
It's all about understand. I can, that doesn't mean she will be controlling me.

And again depending on the kind of lady/woman you wanna marry.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by steve49ja(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
Joint account straightens alotta things
Its just like being asked: ''Can you marry a senator's daughter?'' All the way!!!! [size=3pt]if there's love though[/size] wink
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Supercharg: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2009
I wonder why Nigerians are so caught up with who is richer and who is poorer. who pays for the wedding ? What kind of car the person drives?
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by SeanT21(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2009
Money does not matter 2 me.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2009
Supercharg:

I wonder why Nigerians are so caught up with who is richer and who is poorer. who pays for the wedding ? What kind of car the person drives?

Buhahaha!! I tire ooo cheesy
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 17, 2009
Love oshi wo
abeg, comot from my face if you're not rich.
Love ko love ni undecided
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Love oshi wo

You got it wrong. that is where you ladies got problems. So if you are richer than the guy you are dating. You won't marry him even thou you love him?

So you have to search for a guy that is richer than you before you get married.  I pity you  cry

Before you know,  O ti sha!
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by biola44: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Love oshi wo
lwkmd cheesy
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by lekside44(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
faakay:

You got it wrong. that where you ladies got problems. So if you are richer than the guy you are dating. You won't marry him even thou you love him?

So you have to search for a guy that is richer than you before you get married. I pity you cry

Before you know, O ti sha!
well, what do do advice if she nows search all around and found non, should i accept the offer back since i am still single?
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by cleric(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
well, a man rises to the heights of his dreams, if u believe u will remain poor, then don't go but if u are a goal getter and believe u can one day run dem cash 4 cash, then shoot, back in the days, my ex's were richer than i was but now i sit in same class as their folks during flights;so sir, if u no get today, it doesn't mean u won't have 2row,just forget what she has and focus on making urs with God's backing.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by bluespice(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2009
i can absolutely,
money isnt such a big deal
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by izeek(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
If u can convince her u not afta her for wot she got, fine. But dude she's like 1 amongst d mill ppl u wud av 2 prove u got no eye 4 ha money. R u ready 2 b recognisd cos of ur wife! Tink nd if u gud wit dat, den just go 4 her.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 24, 2009
faakay:

You got it wrong. that is where you ladies got problems. So if you are richer than the guy you are dating. You won't marry him even thou you love him?

So you have to search for a guy that is richer than you before you get married. I pity you cry
Before you know,  O ti sha!
Storry story.I already found one cool
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by bighead1(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2009
@sincerr
Which means that u are after the money men
f++k u
f++k u
f++k u angry
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by whitelexi(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2009
I can marry a lady who's richer than me as long as she's not a nigerian.
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by bighead1(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2009
I can marry such person as long as she
is not too pompous for my likening., wink[b][/b]
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by lekside44(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2009
cleric:

well, a man rises to the heights of his dreams, if u believe u will remain poor, then don't go but if u are a goal gettjavascript:void(0);er and believe u can one day run dem cash 4 cash, then shoot, back in the days, my ex's were richer than i was but now i sit in same class as their folks during flights;so sir, if u no get today, it doesn't mean u won't have 2row,just forget what she has and focus on making urs with God's backing.
i believe i can make my own money, but the problem remains that which job will get me so much cash to put me on top of her financially now. she currently works with shell pretroleum with a salary of about 1 million a month minus other allowances such as travelling, trainning, e.t.c. i didnot grad with a 1st class or 2.1 so getting job in a simlar org that pays so much is extremely difficult. although, i had shown my interest years before she got the job and even got admitted to the university, you can see what i am passing through
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Tudor6(f): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2009
Its really evident you are feeling inferior to this girl and believe it or not it'll surely surface whether through alcohol or stress and you'd take out your frustration on the poor lady. . .
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2009
cleric:

well, a man rises to the heights of his dreams, if u believe u will remain poor, then don't go but if u are a goal getter and believe u can one day run dem cash 4 cash, then shoot, back in the days, my ex's were richer than i was but now i sit in same class as their folks during flights;so sir, if u no get today, it doesn't mean u won't have 2row,just forget what she has and focus on making urs with God's backing.

Confirm! I dey tell you!! Na the game be that, Because all this girls wey get money dem shakara get as he be ooooo grin Ani make omo boy get KISHI!

But all rely on the kind of girl you are moving with
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by hehhhhenn(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2009
it depends
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by Tudor6(f): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2009
^^^
Re: Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? by ReachRich(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2009
Why not.

(1) (Reply)

God bless Nigeria / What Would You Do If You Were Tiger Wood's Wife / I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.