Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love (1090 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / See How Ladies Dress Now: Sanity Or Insanity / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by ourchoice(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi guys, Happy New Year. I wish all honest and sincerely single guys and ladies searching for a partner the best of God's favour this New Year in their search for love.

I want to address an issue here. I have been a guest of this forum for too long; especially the romance, family and celebrity sections, and I have observed that guys do complain that most females don't reply private messages...it is not compulsory for someone to reply a private message on a forum, but at least an ordinary hi deserves a 'hello' based on courtesy and chivalry....internet is supposed to be a good medium for sincerely single, introvert/shy and busy people to find good mate since it affords them the opportunity to bare their mind to the opposite sex without fear of rejection or being turned down...and it is supposed to help ladies solve our societal stigma of ladies not making polite and indirect advance on a guy they admire, especially those that feel shy approaching the opposite sex in real life but the opposite is the case today.

I have seen and heard many happy couples today who met online even though media is quick in publicising and promoting the bad news about social media and internet dates; they hardly or rarely publish the plenty happy couples that met online...yet many are single praying for a partner yet they ignore hi online without even giving an opportunity to know who the guy is and what he's up to...very bad I must say. yes I know some bad guys have tarnished the image of all guys in general through their unscrupulous acts towards ladies, but still we can't stop entering flight or cars because of plane crash and accidents on the roads...give other guys the benefit of doubt cos u never can tell.

Another ugly trend I have heard from different guys is that on any internet platform, social media, forum, or dating site, that ladies tend to reply a guy's message very fast if the guy put up rich profile pics or pose beside luxury cars, big houses or appear like he live abroad on his profile pictures....

Now, ladies listen up: no real guy out for good and searching for love or real friendship will be flashing whatever he has online....when a guy wants to find genuine love or girlfriend online or offline, he even hides his identity....stop accepting guys based on how rich and fine their pictures are...learn from your mistake...give all guys who approach you politely and respectfully a chance...good products don't always come in flashy package...be careful.

Internet is a good medium for single people to meet and start up a relationship....date or whatever....lets not destroy it....internet is good if you are honest and not greedy. be real...don't be greedy...above all, pray!

Greed is the major reason people fall into the wrong hand in life. if u are greedy, u will end up meeting the wrong business partners....the wrong romance partners and may end up marrying the wrong person.

Money is good...we all wanna live a happy life free of debt and lack...but being too forward and greedy about it has led many ladies into falling for playboys and bad men.

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by ourchoice(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Fortunately or unfortunately....i can boldly say that I have both good and bad friends...I have rich...average and also broke friends...and I have learnt a lot from them when it comes to women issues...no man treat a lady who accepted him because of his material wealth with respect...he may act ignorant of your character....but I want to tell you that he knows what he's doing and with time you will soon realise that he is not a fool anyway.

It is not bad for a lady to desire to date and marry a rich or comfortable guy; that is my wish and prayer for my sisters, cousins, nieces and unborn daughters....but how u go about searching for that rich or financially comfortable guy as a lady will determine if u will find that rich or comfortable guy or not.

Sometimes that ordinary looking guy u ignored may be rich....average or comfortable financially and maybe because he didn't pose beside a big car or beside a fine house or bar or beach, or didn't approach u driving a fancy car, u just write him off like he's a nodowell....u ignore him and keep running after guys using their friends stuff to attract women, and after those guys catch you, use and dump you for other prettier ladies...u start to cry fowl that all men are bad...that all men are the same, how please?

Remember, I am not saying that guys are saints...of course guys are equally bad....I am only pointing out some of the reasons why most ladies miss out from meeting guys who would treat them like their queen. And again, I am not saying ladies should date or marry only broke guys..lol...no o....date whoever your mind desires so u can be satisfied...but the problem is the way ladies go about looking for financially buoyant guys makes guys to treat ladies anyhow and not value them. I have rich friends....and the way they treat ladies do make me sad because most of those ladies could have been with an average guy whom they can grow happily together with, and believe me, he will truly value and respect you (don't listen some cooked up stories of how one rich guy left his old time girlfriend for a new catch..it happens but very rare...check out most of our celebs today, and check around your family and place too)...but because of most ladies' unshakable love for material things and money....they run after rich guys with uncountable number of girlfriends, and end up treating them like trash and lack of respect.

Money is good...we are working and doing business to live happy life and provide for the people we love but we shouldn't allow our love and greed for money and material things to carry us away, that's all I am saying.

You maybe dating a rich guy but u are his number 50 girlfriend....while an average guy is begging u to come be his number 1 whom he will spend all he has on and u keep ignoring him...I do pity ladies sha cos most are ignorant of their acts.

My humble advice to all single ladies....be nice to all guys who say hi or approach you respectfully and politely irrespective of how broke their appearance maybe; don't be hash on guys...always remember that guys are also humans with feelings, so before you go making a guy feel worthless by rejecting him rudely or ignoring him like poo, please remember he's human like you and don't forget karma is real...how you treat others, u shall be treated, its real no jokes.

I have seen rich guys who don't look rich from afar...not all fat men with pot belly are rich o...make una shine una eyes o....that slim simple looking guy might be more loaded than that fat Dangote-look-alike you are rushing to reply his hi or hello online and in real life....i speak from personal experience o....una well done o lol

Ladies need to be wise...smart...prayerful and stop being greedy and give all guys a fair chance and see what he has in store for them.

I pray we all find love and happiness sooner this year in Jesus Christ name....amen!

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by ucheHapers(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
This one is another letter of saint Paul to the Corinthians ...

2 Likes

Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
this shitz too long mehn

maybe next time
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Too long....u forgot

We Africans don't like reading angry

*Money answereth everything * grin
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by XtraSmooth404: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2016
ucheHapers:
This one is another letter of saint Paul to the Corinthians ...
The epistle tire me sef grin
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
E pain this guy well well for am to construct 5,000 word essay on the matter.

OP. Sodier come soldier go, barack still remain. You're not the first male nor tenth or hundredth to complain about all this and you sure are not the last. Suck it up, write girls who don't respond off and keep searching. Shikena.
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by ourchoice(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2016
charix:
E pain this guy well well for am to construct 5,000 word essay on the matter.

OP. Sodier come soldier go, barack still remain. You're not the first male nor tenth or hundredth to complain about all this and you sure are not the last. Suck it up, write girls who don't respond off and keep searching. Shikena.
lol grin
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by flokii: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Africans generally don't bliv in online love..
I cnt blame them tho... people abuse anything down here
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by firstking01(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Esp on nairaland here...i cnt undastand why females here dnt reply simple hi...guys here have benn complaining, tho it's nt by force to reply pms...bt why cnt u just be humble enough to reciprocate with hello and hear wat d dude has to say first...me i dnt even do pms, a gal sent me one yestadae, uptil nw i cnt access itsad...clueless bitches undecided
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by ourchoice(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
flokii:
Africans generally don't bliv in online love..

I cnt blame them tho... people abuse anything down here

True
Re: See How Ladies Are Killing Internet Love by otitokoroleti: 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) / Sister, which stage are you currently in? / unbelievable: 15-yr-old boy impregnates 16 girls @ the same time... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.