Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) (1089 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / (gals Only) How Do U Feel When A Doctor Touch Ur Kitty Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Let me start by saying pls if u know ur a known troll on romance sec and u av a track record of EPIC stupidity then this thread isnt for u..
Anyway It is of Paramount importance that some issues between the male and female relationship be addressed,firstly there's this common belief by most women that a man is not far from a randy billy goat or dog at the sight of a woman,and becomes completely senseless because of the p#ssy,this is WRONG,sometimes I don't blame them for thinking that way because of how some shameless and irresponsible men have portrayed the male specie. Sometime ago a female friend was telling me of how a full grown family man who worked for her dad was begging her to touch his d#ck in a restaurant where he took her for lunch,even bringing it out of his trousers to show her how hard he was already, pulling her hands under the table to touch it,haba?in a restaurant again?Abi is the one where a father in law will stoop so low and beg his sons wife or girlfriend for sex promising her heaven and earth just for 5mins of pleasure?its no wonder the females have such effrontery to talk anyhow and insult men,unfortunately things can't change,if Adam was foolish enough to damn the consequences and condemned the entire human race because of p#ssy,and a man history said was the strongest man ever,Samson could choose the p#ssy to his freedom and life then there is really very little that can be done to change things,yes no doubt men love the kitty a lot, but some of us are still very sane and know how to go about getting it the right way, so plss females biko don't judge and condemn every man cos of a few nasty experiences you had with others,not everyman is trying to hit your kitty..Its sad though, I can only imagine what women have endured and experienced in the hands of some sick men,(una de try)I humbly apologize on behalf of the male specie. And for the men who are guilty and always go about falling our hand,receive sense IJN amen. Shoutout to the real men out there who can still hold it down at the site of kitty kat.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by iceberylin(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's all about coordination...

Truth is you hit a girl cause of kitten..
Even ya wife needs to be fuc ked to make kids.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
wats d purpose of hitting a lady if not 4 womanliness, abi she nor go give birth to child ni.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes true but it should be done with maturity.. can u believe there guys who can't see a woman trying to pee without trying to jump her?true story..I couldn't believed my ears when I heard about him from his two friends,ofcos the kitty is important no doubt but let's not loose our senses trying to hit it.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by cruzita(f): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
what's kitty-cat?I haven't heard of this word here in the ocean
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am a troll cheesy guess dis thread is not for me cheesy *walks away*

call me back when u giv "trolls" d permission.
Bye-bye
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by IamLEGEND1: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
95% of the girls on NL ugly die! and in reality no one's trying to get with them........so to keep their sanity,they come here to rant about how men are dogs and are always chasing them upandan. while its actually something they're praying happens to them.

also,it's one of the few ways they can air their frustrations that doesn't involve sobbing into their pillows.

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Well said, but badly written.

I hate how every random lady thinks you want her on your bed just cause you said hi.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na today ? undecided
God will judge every man according to their deeds

As a girl if u av victimised God dat uplifted oprah from her childhood shame to a woman of honour will uplift u too

Just leave everything to God
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmmm even thos ur story makes sense and has it's points, you ever think that they are also loads of girls who just loved getting fvced, well not everything is the guy trying to hit it, ladies have urges too and some love it more than us, let's stop painting guys as always the bad guy, the one who is responsible for anything related to sex..
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
hmmm even thos ur story makes sense and has it's points, you ever think that they are also loads of girls who just loved getting fvced, well not everything is the guy trying to hit it, ladies have urges too and some love it more than us, let's some painting guys as always the bad guy, the one who is responsible for anything related to sex..
very true about some ladies who are nymphs, but u know most of them still tell themselves that they are desired by all men,they just need to be cleared on that.
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=41782438] 95% of the girls on NL ugly die! and in reality no one's trying to get with them........so to keep their sanity,they come here to rant about how men are dogs and are always chasing them upandan. while its actually something they're praying happens to them.

also,it's one of the few ways they can air their frustrations that doesn't involve sobbing into their pillows.
[/quote
Rotfl..truly u are legend..this ur comment is legendary.. plss tell them.
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
LordOfWits:
Well said, but badly written.

I hate how every random lady thinks you want her on your bed just cause you said hi.
Lol..noted, well I think every Lady wants to feel desired and wanted,that's y ul hear them say stuff like ehnn he likes me or he's asking me out just cos u smiled at them to tried to av a conversion, its interesting how the mind of a woman works.
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
Na today ? undecided
God will judge every man according to their deeds

As a girl if u av victimised God dat uplifted oprah from her childhood shame to a woman of honour will uplift u too

Just leave everything to God
Hmm look madam,u are not the first lady to be a sinner and u won't be the last so stop beating urself and judging urself up and down on every thread OK,God has forgiven u whatever it is that uv bin worried u did so its now time to forgive urself and let it go..move ahead,living in the past isn't healthy.Goodluck
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
cruzita:
what's kitty-cat?I haven't heard of this word here in the ocean
Lol come to land ul hear it..
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
torqque7:

Hmm look madam,u are not the first lady to be a sinner and u won't be the last so stop beating urself and judging urself up and down on every thread OK,God has forgiven u whatever it is that uv bin worried u did so its now time to forgive urself and let it go..move ahead,living in the past isn't healthy.Goodluck

Wats my own with u Like who asked u to follpw me up and down

Did i ever talked bou me much

So i shdnt encourage other girls out there cos u exist

I dont even giv a f*ck bou u or any oda guy dat cares mind ur business u f*ckin annoyin
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
torqque7:

Wats my own with u Like who asked u to follow me up and down

I dont even giv a f*ck bou u or any oda guy dat cares mind ur business u f*ckin annoyin
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
*views thread*
*goes back to beg Ada to please touch my dlck*
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by TrapLORD(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
95% of the girls on NL ugly die! and in reality no one's trying to get with them........so to keep their sanity,they come here to rant about how men are dogs and are always chasing them upandan. while its actually something they're praying happens to them.

I endorse this comment.
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Wats my own with u Like who asked u to follow me up and down

Lol smh..I am following u up and down cos u r beyonce, pls don't flatter urself,.btw I don't remember anywhere I told u not to encourage ladies,by all means ride on
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
torqque7:

Lol smh..I am following u up and down cos u r beyonce, pls don't flatter urself,.btw I don't remember anywhere I told u not to encourage ladies,by all means ride on

First loool
Next
Next thank u

Lastly Mind ur lane abeg
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
torqque7:

very true about some ladies who are nymphs, but u know most of them still tell themselves that they are desired by all men,they just need to be cleared on that.

nothing to clear bro, they are desired by most of us, the homosexuals and bisexuals are the only ones who you might say do not desire them, and i don't mean nymphomaniacs, nymphs are but a small contribution, i mean they exist a lot pf females that love and enjoy sexx as much as we guys if not more, it's perfectly normal the way i see it, we both have urges, they are better at making theirs while ours can show itself (Dick has a mind of its own, sometimes) so yes and no to the topic, plus there is more to sexx to hitting the kitty cat, they is oral, oral can sometimes do it for most guys, if the girl is skilled in that pleasure aspect..... said enough already

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
ladies and gents, pls, pls and pls enough of the insults, we are all here to learn, have a laugh, have fun, bear our minds out, let's have fun without being abusive and hurting the next persons feelings, we are all different people, having different moods (girls are more likely to have mood swings, so guys allow them) nice topic still, i would really love to read what more ladies have to say on the matter @ hand...

1 Like

Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by torqque7(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

First loool Next Next thank u
Lastly Mind ur lane abeg
Hmmm na wa o this babe sef,..#swerves to my lane fast fast.
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by lahit14(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
iceberylin:
It's all about coordination...
Truth is you hit a girl cause of kitten.. Even ya wife needs to be fuc ked to make kids.
U missd somtin "fuc ked steadly well to make kids
Re: Not Every Man Wants 2hit Ur Kitty.(trolls Stay Off) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm thinking... This dude gaaay af. Vaginas were made for a reason - to be used & abused. Your comment makes you sound like you don't have ballz between your legs or you don't get boners. It's natural to be sexually attracted & display or indicate such attractions/interest in a smart yet subtle way. I'm getting that pastor goody goody vibe. Maybe you like friend zone undecided

(1) (Reply)

Afro Beat Gay Carnival Must Be Introduced This Year / Guys Only! Who Is Guilty Of This? (pics) / All About The On-going Miss Nairaland Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.