Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (67563 Views)

Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / See What Governor Okorocha called developmental achievement...photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by drss2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
mallam rochas is a disgrace to se.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ikbnice(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
hun
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abagworo:
That structure is an serving 2 purposes from what I was able to deduce. The original Akachi was cancelled as a result of community disagreement and lacity of funds but this was put up at an erosion site as both a mini Akachi and erosion control. I will be glad if it is turned to a park soon to add to the various parks already in town.

Sometimes I wonder if you have any tiny bit of shame at all, so this is the development that Imo should have right? If the govt spends millions of Naira on this park, of what economic value does it add to IMO? Honestly Imo people deserve the kind of governor they have...

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Crimes Commission on Wednesday night arrested a former military governor of Kaduna State and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Lawal Jafaru Isa.
Jafaru Isa
Mr. Isa is the first chieftain of the APC arrested by the EFCC since the beginning of a sweeping probe into the alleged diversion of $2.1 billion meant for arms purchase by officials of the immediate-past administration.
Mr. Isa, Military Administrator of Kaduna State from December 1993 to August 1996 during the military regime of General Sani Abacha and one-time governorship candidate of the defunct CPC in Kano State, is a close friend of the embattled former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
Mr. Isa, also a close political associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, was arrested at his Abuja residence located at Ajayi Crowther Street, Asokoro.
A witness told PREMIUM TIMES that operatives of the anti-graft commission invaded his residence around 9pm, and then whisked him away a few minutes later.
PREMIUM TIMES gathered that Mr. Isa, a retired brigadier general, was invited last week to appear before the commission on Wednesday (yesterday) to clear the air on “some questionable receipts” from the former NSA.
Investigators believe the retired soldier received over N100million from Mr. Dasuki.
Rather than honoring the invitation, sources said, Mr. Isa wrote a letter to the EFCC through his lawyer, seeking a postponement of his appearance date on the grounds of death of a relative.
Apparently dissatisfied with his excuse, the EFCC however arrested him to clarify the “questionable receipts”.
The spokesperson of the EFCC, Wilson Ujuwaren, could not be reached Thursday morning for comments on the arrest.
But a top official of the commission confirmed the development.
”He has been wasting our time, and we just have to pick him up for our investigation to continue,” the official said.
PREMIUM TIMES
TRENDING NOW
SaharaReporters.com is an outstanding, groundbreaking news website that encourages citizen journalists to report ongoing corruption and government malfeasance in Africa. Using photos, text, and video dynamically, the site informs and prompts concerned African citizens and activists globally to act, denouncing officially-sanctioned corruption, the material impoverishment of its citizenry, defilement of the environment, and the callous disregard of the democratic principles enshrined in the constitution.
CONNECT WITH US
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
WATCH US ON YOUTUBE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEEDS
SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ojnnaco(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Honestly... am yet to understand what this is all about ... D rule of deceit will soon be over

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by 4ward(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Very funny ooo
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
The rubbish you see in owerri and some people are celebrating, calling it developmental achievement of Okorocha. Plz wats the economical importance of dis rubbish to imo state....?

Occultism sign all over the state capital and many are so blind to see it... Look at imo state... No progress... Destinies has been caged by leaders.... God forbid..

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by slap1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
The 419 governor called it Akachi (Hand of God). I guess he loves Diego Maradona. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by digitite: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Imolites just chill. I will govern Imo state on a very good day and make it Seoul like...
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ojnnaco(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Honestly... am yet to understand what this is all about ... D rule of deceit will soon be over ... trust me

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by HRich(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
wordbank:
Is that the pillar of salt that Lot's wife turned into?
Who could you be asking this question now?
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Danpotter(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
great architecture
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by topearos(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
DaFlash:
As okorocha is to the east so as fayoshit is to the west grin grin grin
What is this one saying?

Receive sense IJN!
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Chiccly(f): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Okoroawusa!

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
akinyeleaa:
But I thought u folks said IMO is better than OYO(brown roof place), now wailing again about development
mediocrity is not good...that they are better than oyo shouldnt stop them from trying to be better than paris...jes saying...thats to show they are growing not like my lazy Ekiti which is the worst statein Nigeria with a rogue(fayose)
i spit on that man

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
why can't you comment on a Benue thread for once
bc benue na village with low thinking ppl being persecuted by fulani herdsmen and the boy tend to derive joy from other ppl shortfalls...am talking to u omenka..yes u

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by divine9540: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
wat do u expect from a man DAT seats wit empty headed pple in a party of zombies and leaved in d north.
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
manny4life:

Sometimes I wonder if you have any tiny bit of shame at all, so this is the development that Imo should have right? If the govt spends millions of Naira on this park, of what economic value does it add to IMO? Honestly Imo people deserve the kind of governor they have...
u de mind some of these hopeless imo people....some of them are just sycophants...see as the once almighy imo has fallen and disgracing their ppl yet they still pretend as if all is well....
can u imagine imo's igr was 8billion as at 2014 which is the least in se and even among lowest in Nigeria....truly imo has gone to the dogs

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by jonyima: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
NO ONE IS USING ANY OF THE BUILDINGS ROCHAS WASTE THE STATE MONEY BUILT. RATS ARE LIVING IN ALL THE ABANDONED HEALTH CENTERS HE BUILT IN THE STATE. DAT GOVERNOR IS VERY CORRUPT. I HOPE BUHARI DEY SEE AM.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Uchemus(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
onyowo:
It's very bad, it is a sign of downward movement because if anybody is sinking their hands are the last thing we see raised up before they finally sink down completely....i pray Imo state should not sink sha....Baba God help ur children

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by MadCow1: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Imo State is rather pitiful.

The things they consider to be development or good governance are beyond insane.

It's only in Owerri that a State Government building street gate is considered as good government.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Profitsng(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
According to Op,

"Destiny Caged By Leaders"

God help the People of Imo State.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ClintonDal(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
I actually thought I was the only one who noticed. There is another close to that ICC centre. symbols everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by onyowo(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Uchemus:

. OK thank u sir....
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ekea2001: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
When una combine una many books with imo man's suspicions u'll get many theories and make more 'environmental' prophecies.Imo was the first place in my christian history where I saw where they call people's phone no' in 'words of knowledge' (dey got from ushers) as if God and his temple are 4 na morons.
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ekea2001: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
When una combine una many books with imo man's suspicions u'll get many theories and make more 'environmental' prophecies.Imo was the first place in my christian history where I saw where they call people's phone no' in 'words of knowledge' (dey got from ushers) as if God and his temple are 4 accomplished and student morons.
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op get a realistic life and let peace reign in IMO
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by delta234: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
As far as I am concerned, Rochas is the biggest fraud in this republic.
That is his freedom park.
The guy above me sha!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
Isn't it this okorocha that used 600m to buy Christmas tree? Anyway I am not surprised... He is one of the "agents of change"...

He didn't use 600m on any stupid tree, kwuo ihe doro gi anya.
Stop swallowing everything the media gives you hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Eluwilussit(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rikidony:
expected nothing less From a PDP paid E-r*t

So what's the value of that rubbish to the people of Imo, especially given the economic wahala wey full ground?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by UEDIBO: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
The rubbish you see in owerri and some people are celebrating, calling it developmental achievement of Okorocha. Plz wats the economical importance of dis rubbish to imo state....?

Occultism sign all over the state capital and many are so blind to see it... Look at imo state... No progress... Destinies has been caged by leaders.... God forbid..
IF YOU ARE IN THE NORTH NOW THEY GO SAY YOU DON INSULT GOD.
THEN NEXT NA KILLING BY HANGING.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by alsam(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Change indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.