Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (67568 Views)

Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / See What Governor Okorocha called developmental achievement...photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by manny4life(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

He didn't use 600m on any stupid tree, kwuo ihe doro gi anya.
Stop swallowing everything the media gives you hook, line and sinker.

If the media figure is incorrect, how much was spent on the tree?

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by geez18(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
why can't you comment on a Benue thread for once

grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Wolfbrother(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
The rubbish you see in owerri and some people are celebrating, calling it developmental achievement of Okorocha. Plz wats the economical importance of dis rubbish to imo state....?

Occultism sign all over the state capital and many are so blind to see it... Look at imo state... No progress... Destinies has been caged by leaders.... God forbid..

onyowo:
It's very bad, it is a sign of downward movement because if anybody is sinking their hands are the last thing we see raised up before they finally sink down completely....i pray Imo state should not sink sha....Baba God help ur children

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UFcqktmjZpk/T_zWP9xHdCI/AAAAAAAABXc/c1LOZ4mWtKk/s400/tumblr_m5xoycQgm81qd1uwa.jpg[/img]
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by analyticalnayos: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Okorocha is a big fool
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Bnladan(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Imo don turn 2 Rio de janiero grin
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
I was in Israel for the last pilgrimage
Visited many places in Jerusalem, Jericho, Bethlehem, Galilee, tel Aviv, Haifa etc
All the round about junctions I saw were just ground level surfaces with no single structures erected at the center
Come to Nigeria, esp IMO state, gigantic structures are erected on round abouts, a complete waste of resources that could have been channeled towards more productive ventures like roads, and amenities. What a cursed nation

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by tomakint: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Seriously, is Omenka from Benue? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
tomakint:

Seriously, is Omenka from Benue? cheesy cheesy
yes omenka is from the idoma tribe in Benue. I've got his file here

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by chiefobdk(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
I think they are trying to create a park there.

Abagworo, can you confirm this for us?

abagworo doesn't stay in Owerri..

Port Harcourt. living with his mum according to chinology.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by pikkasso(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Meaning
PROVACATEUR:
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by tomakint: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
yes omenka is from the idoma tribe in Benue. I've got his file here
Oh boy......my hunches don't lie.....despite the fact that the Tivis are the majority in Benue the Idomas always come as the domineering tribe (apologies to my good Idoma friends out there) perhaps sign of feeling being looked down upon, the more reason an average Idoma man is aggressive and confrontational the same goes with Igede people .....now I understand the dude's style of debate better. cheesy grin grin
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
tomakint:

Oh boy......my hunches don't lie.....despite the fact that the Tivis are the majority in Benue the Idomas always come as the domineering tribe (apologies to my good Idoma friends out there) perhaps sign of feeling being looked down upon, the more reason an average Idoma man is aggressive and confrontational the same goes with Igede people .....now I understand the dude's style of debate better. cheesy grin grin
lemme behave like him first mind44 this poster is breaking the rules and bullying me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by VANHELLSING: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
DaFlash:
As okorocha is to the east so as fayoshit is to the west grin grin grin
Fayose is in the league of his own, okoro awusa is to be compared with one and only rooftop dancing wizard aka aragbe rascal of Osunistan.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by uzoronwusa: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na the hand wen dey pack imo money go France.lol.make u a better pray oo.
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by lumeneng22: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
The meaningless house of the 600million naira Christmas tree that will yielding money to imolites every year. Hope this state is not owing workers and is capable of paying minimum wage of 18000 naira? Anyway they are already asking for their own country.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by sorom4: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
I think they are trying to create a park there.

Abagworo, can you confirm this for us?
see as you just rush call your partner in LIES, who will surely tell you what you want to hear. That rubbish monument has been their since last two years. You will see it by your left hand side along Aba-Owerri expressway. It's even close to Nworie river and it's just a waste of fund with no economic, socio-cultural and even political importance. And it was said that the project gulped more than 250million naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by sorom4: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
lumeneng22:
The meaningless house of the 600million naira Christmas tree that will yielding money to imolites every year. Hope this state is not owing workers and is capable of paying minimum wage of 18000 naira? Anyway they are already asking for their own country.
a state that has not paid pensioners in the primary school for the past 42 months. He is owing every sector in the state

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Mufasa27(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
DaFlash:
As okorocha is to the east so as fayoshit is to the west grin grin grin
Fool, must you talk about fayose ?? If you don't have anything to say just read comments and f##k off..... undecided
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by litetias(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
There's a dearth of good leaders in Nigeria because the citizens basically don't know their duties and obligations.
The people in power are charlatans who know how to navigate the corrupt system and seize control.
I believe by the time Buhari is done shaking up the system the bad eggs would be displaced and conmen like Okorocha would be revealed for who they truly are.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Zane2point4(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
na wao, nigerians and dubious diabolical beliefs, ok wetin be d meaning of d statue of liberty in america? I hope if na for naija dem go say na demon.
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by tomakint: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
lemme behave like him first mind44 this poster is breaking the rules and bullying me grin grin
Lmao...grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by amparas(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Blackman and black sense lol
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by rabbaba: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is to tell u the kind of change APC have for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by greggng: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
onyowo:
It's very bad, it is a sign of downward movement because if anybody is sinking their hands are the last thing we see raised up before they finally sink down completely....i pray Imo state should not sink sha....Baba God help ur children

You re wrong. It depends on the angle u re looking at it frm. One day I was sinking it was that same hand that someone saw and rescured me. Imo was sinking under pdp .the signs re there for history purposes . Change has come to rescure imo. Till date we still ve signs of colonialism in africa. It is good for our children to understand the mess papa deceive pikin party has brought on us
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSQFLvaRSoQ

Imo State is developing too rapidly under Okorocha and is leaving Nigeria behind. I am in Imo now and can't believe so much has changed with little noise.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by ROYALD(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
MadCow1:
Imo State is rather pitiful.

The things they consider to be development or good governance are beyond insane.

It's only in Owerri that a State Government building street gate is considered as good government.

SHUT UP
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Abagworo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Apart from over 300 schools built before election and about 50 more built recently over 27 solid hospitals are almost complete in all LGAs. I love Okorocha because he is not a noisemaker like others who build only one school and commission or just one hospital and disturb our peace.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
That stature is called 'Akachi' meaning 'Hand of God.' It is located at Akachi road that links Weatheral and Aba-Owerri road just beside Ministry of culture (aka Yellow house). Its obvious the hand is there. So don't feel that its a development stride or anything.
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Abagworo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
UyaiHarley:
That stature is called 'Akachi' meaning 'Hand of God.' It is located at Akachi road that links Weatheral and Aba-Owerri road just beside Ministry of culture (aka Yellow house). Its obvious the hand is there. So don't feel that its a development stride or anything.

Ask them how Akachi road came about. It was an area used as dumpsite in the past with erosion challenges. Okorocha turned it into a beautiful bypass but all the haters can see is the statue.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by onunwa21(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
#620,000,000 project (xmas tree) by Imo state Government

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Mbediogu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abagworo:
That structure is an serving 2 purposes from what I was able to deduce. The original Akachi was cancelled as a result of community disagreement and lacity of funds but this was put up at an erosion site as both a mini Akachi and erosion control. I will be glad if it is turned to a park soon to add to the various parks already in town.
mdoesnt

Akachi in Igbo means hand of God.
In Tiv dialect Akachi mean gonorrhoea.
God has no hands because he doesnt need
them. He is everywhere, let us not limit His
mystery by confining him to the already
severely limited human lexicon and form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.