Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. (7143 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Cute Guys, Upload Your Pictures Here. / Guys, Upload A Picture Of You Wearing Boxer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

SHE'S THE KIND OF SISTA'

THAT UR GIRLFRIENDS WANNA BE

COZ SHE'S ENDOWED (she's so endowed)

SEE DEM NIGGAZ LOOKIN' AT HER

NA HER THEY WANT TO SEE

COZ SHE'S SO ENDOWED (she's so endowed).

She's fully Endowed

Her upper body Endowed

Her lower body Endowed and her face Endowed

See her house Endowed and her car Endowed

See her pocket Endowed,absolutely Endowed

She's so Endowed(Endowed)

Oh! Endowed

Mrs Endowed(endowed)

She's so Endowed(endowed)

Are you my Mrs. Endowed

Mr & Mrs Endowed

Damm ma nigga!God nose best! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by hertz9te(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
SHE'S THE KIND OF SISTA'
NA HER THEY WANT TO SEE
She's fully Endowed
Her upper body Endowed
Oh! Endowed
Mrs Endowed(endowed)
Are you my Mrs. Endowed
Mr & Mrs Endowed .

that nose is one hell of an endowment
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by mommysgirl(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

here she CUMscheesy

U r the only button i'm pressing, no other button. Beautiful damsel indeed.
Na so.... grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
midassultan:
I dont have a girlfriend either.
*sideeyes*
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
I de wait o! grin

U guyz shud come nd upload ur Adaobi tongue
sweery, can i upload urs grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
SHE'S THE KIND OF SISTA'
NA HER THEY WANT TO SEE
She's fully Endowed
Her upper body Endowed
Oh! Endowed
Mrs Endowed(endowed)
Are you my Mrs. Endowed
Mr & Mrs Endowed .

*inOlamide'svoice* street ti take ova punchline ojawo moh
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
midassultan:
I dont have a girlfriend either.
nairaland guys are all single, we knowsad
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Ojah1: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
…My woman..

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Damm ma nigga!God nose best! grin
The only problem is she stalks me online.

She nose when I'm awake & she nose when I'm asleep.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by IamLEGEND1: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
hertz9te:

that nose is one hell of an endowment
My brodah Oluwa is in control.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by IamLEGEND1: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*inOlamide'svoice* street ti take ova punchline ojawo moh

bt u know u mah main chick.

+ you're way prettier than she is Aye?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Wolfbrother(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
i would but i enjoy being anonymous on nairaland grin
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

bt u know u mah main chick.

+ you're way prettier than she is Aye?
*straightface* how dare u compare me wit dt grl wit big nose? *spits@HISbulgingZIParea*
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*straightface* how dare u compare me wit dt grl wit big nose?
*spits@HISbulgingZIParea*
u got the bulging zipper thing absolutely correct.
coz I'm packing real munitions down there.

& didn't u see the 'WAY.......' part.

you're so far ahead,it's not even a contest.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Bootylicious(f): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wify

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by ashewoboy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
mommysgirl:

Na so.... grin grin grin

yeah, i'm for real.

Reply ma mail joorh.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by mommysgirl(f): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

yeah, i'm for real.

Reply ma mail joorh.
grin grin
tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ashewoboy start by posting ur own girlfriend cheesy
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by ashewoboy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
mommysgirl:

grin grin
tongue tongue tongue cool

yep na.

I wanna hear ur scintillating, elegant, radiant, beautiful voice tonight, so do the needful.

Btw, permission to upload ya picture as my crushcheesy
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by mommysgirl(f): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
ashewoboy:

yep na.

I wanna hear ur scintillating, elegant, radiant, beautiful voice tonight, so do the needful.

Btw, permission to upload ya picture as my crushcheesy
Overruled

1 Like

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by ashewoboy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
mommysgirl:

Overruled

ohkies bt still do the needful.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Chukzii(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
hv u forgotten all guys are single, nd all d grls re in a relationship
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by hardebayho(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:
What's the point?
See jamb question ooo
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
My bae's one hell of a looker, tho she shies away from public scrutiny.
Ok, fine, I'll upload her pix, but only for 5 minutes. Behold my sugar banana. Might wanna whip out your vaseline right about now grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by dollyjoy(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:
My woman.... My Everything! Commenter below me... Can you be my gal for this thread? cheesy wink DOLLYJOY
you still wanna continue where you stopped?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by jabojafa(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
can i touch those 2eyes on ur gown?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
And where did I stopped?
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Davidovinci(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Uploading
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by donTbone(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
jabojafa:
can i touch those 2eyes on ur gown?
Touch and be burnt to ashes for dust are you, unto dust shall you return

Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by jabojafa(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
donTbone:

Touch and be burnt to ashes for dust are you, unto dust shall you return

Kikikikikikikiki
ova sabi sabi na u dem ask? Moreover him be doc so mk him examine d eyes.
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Evathyst(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Can I upload that of my lesbian girlfriend? tongue tongue
Re: Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. by Evathyst(f): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
firstking01:
nairaland guys are all single, we knowsad
Why won't you people be single when you guys wouldn't stop bashing we ladies. tongue

Money una no dey gree spend. Lolz! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing / The Mood I'm In Now (photos) / My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.