Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (49714 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by brunofarad(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kidnapped my rivals chairs and lockers ;Dl
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pcaliphate(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Every whyning in class was a hit... back to back... From slangs to teacher's tabo, to yawning to boring jokes... Yet some people no dey laugh for class.
Class Captain: Egbon if you want your whyne back, you can come and collect it....
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
pussygotlips:
I give my principal belle
i did the samething...buh mine was my vice principal
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Chimdiebere(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
I was a good girl back in high school tongue
if I hear......
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jumping the school fence to watch principal's cup or inter house sports of other school especially when my school is invited some times me and gang stand at the busstop with cane to flog any conductor shooting his buttock out from a moving vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
My dad paid for extra lesson after school. Instead of attending the lesson I will play football all through with my friends. I spent most of the lesson period at a food vendor selling Nwanke ora and fuku (brown rice and beans fat and liver)...I never knew there will be exams at the end of the lesson. my failure was legendary. I had 05/100 in maths. When my mum saw the result she was startled and furious she couldn't hide her anger....when pop man came back I was beaten until I was saturated. The tales of the beatings I received is still is told by knights and priests to this present day. Although my kid brother and little nephew thinks the story is fabled and never occurred. I could still see some scars...but I long for those days though undecided........................................favolly what is your high school story?

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by destinychildolu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dice rolling, WHOT Sholving
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by timota(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
pussygotlips:
na u try pass. Ur owns sins is beyond the priest and it is only the pope that can handle ur matter

2 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by frank113: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Back in the school me and my friends been dey go Babylon(Girls' hostels) we go dey for their quadrangle dey peep the senior students(my class girls and my set girls) taking their bath.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by tuna4servi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some many tins I did oooo. I wanted to have Sex with a girl in d class and I Junior student almost caught me.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ikombe: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmijes3:
happened in ss3,,,when I used the money I was supposed to use for hand out,to buy naruto...I also remember putting red ink on my class teachers chair.so wen she sit's on it,it kindda looks like her period

So pretty gals can do evil tins grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I did many terrible things but one thing i will never forget is turning on the siren to disturb the peaceof the school early in the morning at about 1 2am,much to the chagrin of my housemaster. He always turned it off. The sweetest part is i was never caught. There was this day I poured pee on a senior's (wicked senior) bed. He was labeled a bedwetter till he graduated.

Please share your naughty experiences. Don't forget to ask God for forgiveness too and remember that before you scold that your naughty niece, cousin or nephew remember the things you
did when you were older than them.

"lest i forget there was a time when one of my english female teacher had a busty body and a big bum so i purposely refuse to do her assignment so that she will then tell me to kneel down in the staff room close to her desk while i purposely steers at her laps,ass and big boobs.
Fellas please Aaaaaaaaaaaaah no fiii laf here
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by wittyt98(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
my school had a football match against another school that day at the open field in the area that day .... everybody felt exited especial those in my class (ss3) then cause we all knew even if they were not going to allow the juniors to go we re going to go sha and we were scheduled to leave for the venue at long break ...... as the bell for long break rang instead of me to go out through the door I nd my friend opened the window nd jumped out so we can be first on queue cause we knew that way we can never be left behind or told story .... immediately we landed we saw our mathematics teacher chai Mr ademola na bastard maths teacher ..... I was shocked I didn't know what to do only for me to look at my friend nd see him kneeling down and raising up his hand himself without being told to .. I laughed instead of doing the same then the maths teacher told me ehen so u know how to laugh abi . u re practicing to be a thief .. I said no sir before completing my statement I received two slaps on my head. He dragged me to the staff room MD asked my friend to go he has been released ...I knew I was so in trouble that moment ...my friend just screamed thank u sir nd ran away .... he luckily escape Mr ademola's cane on a hot afternoon ......no student prays its ademola turn to flog late comers ..chai that man na bastard ...... he flogged me 6 strokes on my nyash .. I nearly cried buh I saw some girls in the staff room so I just acted like its nothing jare buh my nyash was bleeding already ..the pain was so mad ..buh I just stood there acting like its nothing .... after the cane I picked pin for 30 mins then he released me ...... I thanked him nd ran out only to hear that the lefts about 50 mins ago .... I was so pained .... i just stood there thinking of what to do .then I decided to join them at the venue by all means .... I started stalking the gateman and finally a golden chance showed up a visitor came in and while he was signing in he blocked the gateman to see whose coming from behind I swiftly zoomed like usain bolt is my daddy I ran like I was mad ...the gateman shouted hey!!!! buh I don go ... the amebo woman selling something outside the school gate was like ahhhhh wharay ni omo yi oh !! students who got to stayed back were just looking at me and laughing like they were all mad... nd Thats how I zoomed off into thin air ... I ran until I got to the field .... people started asking how did u get out I was like what's the scores jare leave me ....... nd after the match we the non players got to freestyle out yeye football talent small nd when it was time to go bk to school I hid .. cause I knew going bk to school that day was trouble ... they went nd I was left behind ..I just took a bus and went home that day .... on entering the school premises the next day I was like ademola will kill me today buh luckily the gateman didn't report me to the principal probably cus he doesn't wanna loose his job ..buh he called me nd was like why did u do that yesterday .do u want me to loose my job ?? I was like sorry sir .. he was like don't do that again oh ... I said yes sir nd I left .. Thats how it went .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ExplicitContent: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Threw bangers in the principal's cmpound..
Locked the Vice principal Admin in the hostel when he came to chase boys(ss3 students) to go for night prep.
Made 25k in first term s3 resumption week tasking all junior students in my hostel.. Could have been more but some paid with provisions.
Putting akpako in a senior student bathing water and watched da hell how he scratched to madness..
Dah, e dan do lyk dis. The list long.
Na God go forgive us.

Repping feDsco ogoja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by tourphland(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
I remembered bin over late grin........them go don catch late commers finish at 8am b4 I enter school......I go just bounce go my class at 9am

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
nothing,i was a very good girl
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by madetayo: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
HCpaul:
This is such a display of an essentric adult rascal.

We shouldn't celebrate our past but mourn for the misdeeds.

May God Almighty forgive us all Amen.

Sharrap there,forming holier than thou,hypocrite of the highest order. Lie say you sec sch life was uneventful

3 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Adaezeagu(f): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
lordoseji:
I wanted to play the role of a daddy's good boy but someone brought out the devil in me when he stoLe my provision and left me with nothing... I would sneak out of class and go into the hostel to steal people's provision and money, i met another thief during one of my mission so we became friends, we graduated from stealing provision to terrorizing our hostel masters poultry... Mehn we eat fowl tire... Once anytin goes wrong in school they would start shouting make una ask that kwale boy.
mmmmh......Onye Ukwuani
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by ikombe: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
pussygotlips:
Na you win d award of d baddest guy in school undecided

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by frank113: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
E get one female corper then wey i been Bleep devil comot her body for jss1 block immediately after night pretty go position my school son for door as watchman while I screw her.
:PE get one female corper then wey i been Bleep devil comot her body for jss1 block immediately after night pretty go position my school son for door as watchman while I screw her.

1 Like

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
I used to pick the male teachers' pockets/bags for pens when they are explaining. It was usually between I and another clasmate (a guy)cheesy. We would pass it/them around and sometimes write purnotes with it/themgrin
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by pussygotlips: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
joshfire:

Real lie muhamed here

At a tender age i have a 7 inches long/fat dick that always show tru my dress,
this prompted my principal to find out, from there things take to another level.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
MuhdG:

Did u attend gombe high school?
No. But FEGO SOK (FGC SOKOTO)
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by zayyadoski(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Going to our commandant's house to still chicken from his poultry after night roll call...... Mehn the day we got caught was was terrible i don't even want to remember what happened, we got drilled in the guard room for 5days
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by frank113: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
E get one female corper then wey i been dey Bleep devil comot her body for jss1 block immediately after night preps go position my school son for door as watchman while I screw her. .
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by silent10(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ghen ghen. Mine was betting; back den in jss 3, we bet in class, sometimes even wen a teacher is around, until one faithful day wen some members of our group(betters) didn't com with moni, so dey decided 2 borrow, bt unfortunately no one agreed 2 borrow 'em. Then dey foolishly went & report 2 a teacher dat we re gambling embarassed we were flogged (including dem dat went & report tongue) & said we shld bring our parents embarassed (My God, wat wil i tel dem happened ) fortunately 4 me d teacher told me i shldn't bring my parents cheesy & warn me 2 stay away 4rm betting(i was d class captain den & one of d brilliant students in d skul) bt i bad smal wink

5 Likes

Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Realone92(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
So nice to read
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by HonourablePomk: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
lordoseji:
I wanted to play the role of a daddy's good boy but someone brought out the devil in me when he stoLe my provision and left me with nothing... I would sneak out of class and go into the hostel to steal people's provision and money, i met another thief during one of my mission so we became friends, we graduated from stealing provision to terrorizing our hostel masters poultry... Mehn we eat fowl tire... Once anytin goes wrong in school they would start shouting make una ask that kwale boy.
i

A thousand likes. Guy you funny
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by luke007(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
dguizman:
I did a lot then o,but the worst one was when I poo on one of my classmate chair because we had a little misunderstanding in class....boarding house student will understand how it goes better .
ACMC days.
..wot set??
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
I did many terrible things but one thing i will never forget is turning on the siren to disturb the peaceof the school early in the morning at about 1 2am,much to the chagrin of my housemaster. He always turned it off. The sweetest part is i was never caught. There was this day I poured pee on a senior's (wicked senior) bed. He was labeled a bedwetter till he graduated.

Please share your naughty experiences. Don't forget to ask God for forgiveness too and remember that before you scold that your naughty niece, cousin or nephew remember the things you

"lest i forget there was a time when one of my english female teacher had a busty body and a big bum so i purposely refuse to do her assignment so that she will then tell me to kneel down in the staff room close to her desk while i purposely steers at her laps,ass and big boobs.
Hahahaha.
Re: Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? by MartinsIfeco(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:

Fellas please Aaaaaaaaaaaaah no fiii laf here
Chimdiebere:
if I hear......
wwhitewitch:

Fellas please Aaaaaaaaaaaaah no fiii laf here,chidi iga hu egbum ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.