Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. (1938 Views)

Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
To all the wicked guys out here who can't hustle for their own girl but are bent on stealing their friend's girl... These 10 tips are for yhu wink

1. Wait for or cause a breakup

Tis is usually the first step... She's vulnerable at tis point.. Waiting or praying for a breakup is better than causing it... Because if she later finds out twas yhur fault... She's gone for ever!

2. Be a little nicer

By nicer I mean just a lil bit... Yhu don't wanna suddenly become nice n start buying her flowers or smthn... She'll know yhur cooking something.. Be subtle bro wink

3. Pick her side

When there's a quarrel between her n the boyfriend support her ... Not all the time tho ... Just when it feel it counts smiley

4.Build a history together

Spend time with her... Let her get to see the cool side of yhu... She wnt leave her boyfriend for someone she barely knows

5. Hook the boyfriend up with another girl

Introduce him to another girl... Tats one way of taking out the competition for a while...

6. Find out where the boyfriend is lacking

Find out what she really want in tat relationship but isn't getting it... But be careful here.. Yhu don't want her to exploit yhu... Yhu don't want to be a second choice

7. Don't act too interested

It can be hard ... Just pretend like yhu have no ulterior motive... Infact if yhu feel she's warming up to yhu... Introduce her to a female friend n watch for her reaction... If she looks jealous then the lord might just be on yhur side...

Did I say Lord? I meant the Devil...incase yhu forgot yhur stealing someone's girlgrin

8. Point out to her where yhu feel her boyfriend is lacking

Don't just tell her point blank oo yhu ruin the "work"
Say things like "yhu deserVe the best" or " someone like should get all the attention in the world" ...

9.Never ever Say anything about how yhu feel

Even if she's starting to like yhu... Openly telling her how yhu feel will make her start doubting yhur actions towards her... She know yhu've been acting all along..

10. Kiss her.

One day when yhur alone with her... Talking.. Say something nice... Like " Yhur eyes are beautiful" then lean in and kiss her... Let the whole thing appear incidental... Tat way even if she refuses yhu.. Yhu can always say " am sorry,I don't know what came over me".... And yhu live forever after in the FRIEND ZONE!!!! tongue

There's no guarantee oo..... Try them at yhur own peril

The lord is awa strength grin
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by doyinisaac(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
you don't know if that your friend's gf has hiv grin

btw this is the dumbest thread I have seen this year...

4 Likes

Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Fabulousmark(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bad piece of shit from a bad nigga.......Who e epp?
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by ibkgab001: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Op must be a twin brother to devil
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Meant for those who has girlfriend beware
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fabulousmark:
Bad piece of shit from a bad nigga.......Who e epp?
cry na so na

Waiting for the next commenter to ask if I get fuel.... Tat seems to be the trend these days... undecided
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
ibkgab001:
Op must be a twin brother to devil
cool
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Frei(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm... Slyisaac' no go sly your guy ooo... BTW pls I need fuel.
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
doyinisaac:
you don't know if that your friend's gf has hiv grin

btw this is the dumbest thread I have seen this year...
grin grin

angry angry

Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by LouisBERG: 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chai!! this post is humourous...the op must be very experienced to have vouch for this myriads of attribute.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rili______ shocked

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Rili______ shocked

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Breeze is blowing yhur skirt up o.... Bring the mat n come inside tongue
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Frei:
Hmmm... Slyisaac' no go sly your guy ooo... BTW pls I need fuel.
www.google.com/total_petrol_stations_in_nigeria
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Frei(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
www.google.com/total_petrol_stations_in_nigeria grin
total petrol too dey quick finish, you no get Oando?
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:

Breeze is blowing yhur skirt up o.... Bring the mat n come inside tongue

Der is no light inside, d heat is too much..... Oya bring wrapper for me to tie around my waist..
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 09, 2016
After I snatch my boyfriend's girlfriend, will she gimme petrol In frank donga's voice: "We are talking fuel, he is talking snatching someone's girlfriend angry "
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Tallesty1(m): 4:43am On Apr 09, 2016
No responsible guy will date or invest emotionally in a girl he stole/snatched from another man because a sharper guy will steal her from him.

Respect her and give her space if she's in a relationship, that's what real Niggs do.
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by firstking01(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Jhgrtyu
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
Jhgrtyu
??
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
??
so, you dey advice us to go thief awa friend girlfriend bacheesy?
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by abuteeqizz(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Op..mayb sum1 Dat's already planning to steal ur gf is readin dis..
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by DemiGoddess(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
@\;$%=~??
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
so, you dey advice us to go thief awa friend girlfriend bacheesy?
cool
Re: Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
slyIsaac:
cool
you bad gangrin

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Chronic Masturbation And Recover From The Side Effects / The Importance Of Moral Uprightness / Opinion : What Really Does A Woman Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.