Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply (2201 Views)

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Dahveydson(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
By now everybody must have read the article - "To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin wives" - if you haven't, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2849535/nigerian-men-craving-virgin-wives

Now here's my take on it....

Our great-grandfathers and grand-fathers used virginity as a measurement for choosing good wives and they built great homes.

Virginity remains a measurement for choosing good wives, no matter what anybody says. Using Ruler and purity of water to make an allegory is fallacious and at best a lazy attempt.

If one wants to use virginity as a measurement, it's left to the person and his principles, don't try to guilt trip anybody into conforming to your own values.

People saying if you have had pre-marital sex you have no right to want to marry a virgin, who gave you the right to question others right to marry a virgin? Are you the creator of the earth?

That write up is an attempt to justify the breakdown of our values and chastise virginity, and it's a total fail. Virginity will continue to signify dignity, discipline and perseverance till the end of time.

Marry whoever you want, virgin or not.
Be whoever you want, Virgin or not.

Peace.

PS: I desire to marry a virgin like many others and refuse to be guilt tripped.

6 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
sad
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Hadez(f): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think virgins are losers. My opinion
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Dahveydson(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Because they don't get to test hundred dicks before they get married?

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mehn it's advisable to marry a virgin oooh bcuz some gehs lik pussysandie no be here oooh

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Hadez(f): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:

Because they don't get to test hundred dicks before they get married?
No because they find every reason to think they are better. Do you think being a virgin makes you a better wife material?
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Mehn it's advisable to marry a virgin oooh bcuz some gehs lik pussysandie no be here oooh
Pussysandie may even be a virgin forming bad girl online.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Dahveydson(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
No because they find every reason to think they are better. Do you think being a virgin makes you a better wife material?

It's an ingredient, and a huge one at that.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oyind17:

Pussysandie may even be a virgin forming bad girl online.
lol. It may be true
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by dejonathan(f): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some Gals Keep There Virginity To Deceive Der Husbands.And Once She As Get Married Nd Ha Husband As Pop D Cherry,dats Wen She Start Her Bad Side..So Wen Some1 Call D Attention Of D Husband,it Will Be Hard For Him To Beleive,,so Guy Beware Of VIRGINS
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by amosade30(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
hi JJC hadez#jus kiddin# au 's ya 9t goin? First 9t on NL..op u enjyn yasef alredi,I bet u won't slip early 29t
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Dahveydson(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
dejonathan:
Some Gals Keep There Virginity To Deceive Der Husbands.And Once She As Get Married Nd Ha Husband As Pop D Cherry,dats Wen She Start Her Bad Side..So Wen Some1 Call D Attention Of D Husband,it Will Be Hard For Him To Beleive,,so Guy Beware Of VIRGINS

What are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by yetseyi(f): 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:
I had to write this...

If one wants to use virginity as a measurement, it's left to the person and his principles, [/b]don't try to guilt trip anybody into conforming to your own values[b].

[/b]That write up is an attempt to justify the breakdown of our values and chastise virginity, and it's a total fail.[b]

The words in bold is exactly how I feel
I really do not understand why people are very touchy about this virginity issue, let the virgins be its that simple. The fact that unmarried people are having sex doesn't make it right, its wrong and we all know it. If the virgins are not having problems with someone who is not a virgin then why the noise over virgins undecided Everyone is living his/her life the way they want it and please let them have a breathing space. All these analysis over how good a virgin wife/husband will be is unnecessary.

If you are a virgin and you are thinking "It seems I am alone" know that you are not alone there are quite a lot of people that are trying to be decent, don't be discouraged by sexualization of everything around you. If you have made that decision stand by it.

I saw this few words from a friends facebook page and I think it is very relevant in this discussion.

"When you choose to live a godly life, haters around you will try to make you feel like you got a problem with them. They try to blackmail you with the "judge not" phrase. But in the real sense, they are d ones who's got a problem with you because you prove to them that it is possible to lead a more decent life compared to d one they live. The truth is they can't handle this and so they just want to make you feel bad so that they may feel better. That shouldn't bother you, Keep doing good!"

5 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Dahveydson(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
yetseyi:

I really do not understand why people are very touchy about this virginity issue, let the virgins be its that simple. The fact that unmarried people are having sex doesn't make it right, its wrong and we all know it. If the virgins are not having problems with someone who is not a virgin then why the noise over virgins undecided Everyone is living his/her life the way they want it and please let them have a breathing space. All these analysis over how good a virgin wife/husband will be is unnecessary.

If you are a virgin and you are thinking "It seems I am alone" know that you are not alone there are quite a lot of people that are trying to be decent, don't be discouraged by sexualization of everything around you. If you have made that decision stand by it.

I saw this few words from a friends facebook page and I think it is very relevant in this discussion.

"When you choose to live a godly life, haters around you will try to make you feel like you got a problem with them. They try to blackmail you with the "judge not" phrase. But in the real sense, they are d ones who's got a problem with you because you prove to them that it is possible to lead a more decent life compared to d one they live. The truth is they can't handle this and so they just want to make you feel bad so that they may feel better. That shouldn't bother you, Keep doing good!"

Your comment deserves 1000 likes.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by feldido(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Everyone has his or her right to decide on what he or she wants but remember you'll bear the consequences alone.

That's all I gotta say

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Fkforyou(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
yetseyi:

Nice.....Personally am indifferent to this virgin brouhaha...what I find annoying is people trying to question other peoples choices and paint virgins in a bad light.
How many virgins have they met? how did they know they were virgins and they also posess bad character?
You dont want a virgin, fine.....but dont go around sulking cos some else wants a virgin whether he is a thief or armed rubber, thats his choice, deal with it. Everybody has standards and there is high probabilty this same theif is going to treat her right because she is what his heart desires, a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by sauceTDA(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
This world scares me.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by nerdfrost(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
. Well ur opinion doesn't count tongue. Its as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by nerdfrost(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
. Well ur opinion doesn't count tongue. Its as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue' undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by dejonathan(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:

What are you saying? undecided
wat I Mean Is Dat Virginity Is Nt Wat Make's A Gud House Wife
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by nerdfrost(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
. E don pain am ooo!! tongue.

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Dahveydson(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
dejonathan:
wat I Mean Is Dat Virginity Is Nt Wat Make's A Gud House Wife

Neither does not being a virgin makes one a good wife.
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by nerdfrost(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
I see virgins as people of high standards!! I gat a lot of respect for them unlike some people undecided

And the Frost descended on them! grin
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by dejonathan(f): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:

Neither does not being a virgin makes one a good wife.
SURE
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Mafking(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2016
omo no wonder the rate of marriage has been declining..
- non virgin guys want to marry virgin girls

-virgin guys need(must) to marry virgin girls

-non virgin guys supporting non virgin girls,sighs,at the deepest place in their hearts,marrying a virgin girl wud seem like a gift

- the supply of virgin girls at marriageable age is very slim compared to the demand

-and with thz cheating, trust issues,bitchynization,spreding legs is my hobby issues going on it will get to a point that the only way to certify trust,save marriage is to marry a virgin but by then virgin wud be so fu**cking scarce and marriage will be more Bleep**n scarce.....(MY PREDICTION)

1 Like

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by braivheart: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmm… undecided
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by torqque7(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2016
yetseyi:

You are soooo on point,at least we still have sane ladies on NL,am glad u understand that misery loves company,a lot of the non virgins just want the virgins to be like them that's y they always say virginity is over rated,the truth is always bitter,no sane human being will prefer a dead beat old wagon to a new car simple as that, non virgins if you guys like keep deceiving yourselves and tell yourselves virginity is over rated so you can console yourselves..

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
shocked
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by torqque7(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Dahveydson:
I had to write this...

Our great-grandfathers and grand-fathers used virginity as a measurement for choosing good wives and they built great homes.

Virginity remains a measurement for choosing good wives, no matter what anybody says. Using Ruler and purity of water to make an allegory is fallacious and at best a lazy attempt.

If one wants to use virginity as a measurement, it's left to the person and his principles, don't try to guilt trip anybody into conforming to your own values.

People saying if you have had pre-marital sex you have no right to want to marry a virgin, who gave you the right to question others right to marry a virgin? Are you the creator of the earth?

That write up is an attempt to justify the breakdown of our values and chastise virginity, and it's a total fail.

Marry whoever you want, virgin or not.
Be whoever you want, Virgin or not.

Peace.

PS: I desire to marry a virgin like many others and refuse to be guilt tripped.
O.p you too much for making this thread,and so on point about those saying a non virgin has no right to demand for a virgin,I am not a virgin and I can demand what ever and who ever I want,anyone who isn't OK with it should carry her bags and wahala and leave sharperly self,I'll always find another,a virgin is always my number one choice for a wife..

2 Likes

Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by torqque7(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:

Lol..Abi?and someone will now come and tell me they prefer her type that opens her kitty for every tom dick and harry that she just meets online cos he is popular on NL to a virgin?tufia,Godforbid bad thing in my life IJN AMEN..let's not deceive ourselves
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by K9blunt(f): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmn, sexist alert lipsrsealed
Re: To The Nigerian Men Craving Virgin Wives, My Reply by HaneefahRN(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2016
Hadez:
No, they don't even care if u exist, but u're the one tht feels inferior to them, and need something to justify it by painting them in a bad light. U were once a virgin weren't u, u chose to lose it, so leave those who chose to hold on to theirs be.
Virgins ain't losers, u are the one tht has lost somethn afterall.
Virginity doesn't make one a good wife, it doesn't make one a bad one either. A virgin is even more likely to be a better wife as compared to a non-virgin.
I know u're part of the crew '' this is 21st Century, we av every right and freedom to let go of shame, decency and dignity and those who hold on to these are the losers and outcasts'' . Good thinking

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs And Symptoms Of Common Stds In Men / See What This Shameless Couple Were Spotted Doing At Aparty (photos+video) / Media React As Comedienne Etinosa Proposed To Fiance On Her Knees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.