Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is 43 Too Old For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 43 Too Old For Her? (950 Views)

My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb / Which Age Is Too Old For You For A Wife/husband? / Is She Too Old For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Wilson125(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is a man of 43 too old for a girl of 28? A lecturer proposed to a very close friend of mine , but she said "no", she told me the man is too old for her, well, I advised her to have a second thought and follow her mind, her mum has pleaded with her to accept the proposal but she is saying no..

I believe she needs advice, cus considering her reputation as a top class runs girl that has no dad (bastard) , people hardly find her wife worthy,
Please what is your advice for her?

1 Like

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by iceberylin(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Allow her...

10yrs later sense will run into her.

4 Likes

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by jopretty(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Does she love him?

1 Like

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wilson125:
Is a man of 43 too old for a girl of 28? A lecturer proposed to a very close friend of mine , but she said "no", she told me the man is too old for her, well, I advised her to have a second thought and follow her mind, her mum has pleaded with her to accept the proposal but she is saying no..

I believe she needs advice, cus considering her reputation as a top class runs girl that has no dad (bastard) , people hardly find her wife worthy,
Please what is your advice for her?

So she should settle for just anybody because she's an illegitimate child? Issorait, anyways, you obviously feel, like her mom that the man is doing her a favour, so which advice do u want again?

2 Likes

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rubbish... What kind of stuff is this?
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Ballmer: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

So she should settle for just anybody because she's an illegitimate child? Issorait, anyways, you obviously feel, like her mom that the man is doing her a favour, so which advice do u want again?

The married writer wink
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by stchinedu: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

and you think 28yrs is young too? undecided
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
stchinedu:

and you think 28yrs is young too? undecided

In matters of choosing a life partner, age shouldn't be a determining factor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op let her be. It's her life so let her make her own decisions cos you won't want to take blames later.

But in my point of view he is too old for her
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na by force to marry?

So because someone has come to ask for her hand in marriage then she must marry him not considering if she really loves the man.

Forget story joor...she shouldn't be desperate because she wants to get married. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by nerdfrost(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
No look me oo!! I'm just here to read comments!! cheesy.

And the Frost descended on them grin
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by K9blunt(f): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2016
What kind of a shallow thinking , brain missing and friend for mouth friend are you? angry

So because your friend has no father (in your writing in bracket "bastard"wink she has no worth as a person! Ah make amadioha deal with your agidi yansh.

She's a runs girl so you never hear an them dey get married to better guy we term " sort after ready made bachelors" while una wei dey deceive other man pikin dey form saint friend. Ah women don't suffer!

Walai receive sence. Biko
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by itstpia8: 3:02am On Jan 08, 2016
what's his own background?
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2016
You are the one stop lieing mohamned

1 Like

Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2016
It's her life, her choice and her business
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by stchinedu: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

In matters of choosing a life partner, age shouldn't be a determining factor.
I totally agree!
Re: Is 43 Too Old For Her? by ChristStriker(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
I think he is too old for her but the decision is her's to make.

(1) (Reply)

Hey! She Could Be A Prostitute. Wise Up Bro / Which Way Is This Bus Going / What You Need To Know Before Getting Married To A Foriegner (oyibo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.