Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens (24677 Views)

Wike's Face Of Disgust As He Visits Dilapidated School Of Nursing Port Harcourt / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / FG, Senate Face-off Deepens Divisions Among APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by TheNextAce: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2016
These two are at it again
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Telling Wike to go to court because he know buhari wouldn't obey court order undecided

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by MrMcJay(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
ikedi94:
i saw dis coming.. Seriously i loved wen pdp was in power despite evrytin dat apend.. Dis present govt is xo wack

If I tell you Wetin dey my mind, u no go fit sleep for 2 weeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Can anything good come patience Jonathan?
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
johnmartus:
SOYINKA SHOULD SUE WIKE FOR TARNISH HIS IMAGE.
Johnny English

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by gbishman: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
What Wike seems to forget, is that the likes of Wole Soyinka have paid their dues and have come to appreciate the fact that knowledge rather than money makes a man.
So i think Wike should channel his accusations to Amaechi eho has rightfully begged him to go court which for me is quite admirable, since Wike owns the courts now in Rivers state so why doesn't he do just that.
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Tunguy01(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Ameachi been like , trow dirt on me,I will grow wild flowers.
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by lielbree: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2016
disloman:
Some people don't need to be in government.They just believed that government is for everyone.To ask Soyinka to refund if given a cash gift,is the most stup1d utterance I've ever heard.
But to ask those who received from dasuki is not abi?
Bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Delphi:
It will be very despicable and detestable for Wike to undermine and bring the status and personality of a world reverred/acclaimed scholar like Prof Wole Soyinka to the mud, just because he is travelling on a vendetta journey. History will never be fair to Wike in this his callousness. It is very unimaginable that a person of his capacity is ridiculing one of the premier and best custodians of the citadel of learning in Nigeria just to achieve cheap political and malicious gains. If Soyinka is of mean personality, for instance, what has happened to respect for elders?. Trying to scuttle heights one cannot reach is never a good strategy for self actualization.
corruption has no status, kindly tell Soyinka to return the money he collected from Rivers account in the name of Book Club. Do you want me to interprete it in Yoruba for better understanding?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2016
gbishman:
What Wike seems to forget, is that the likes of Wole Soyinka have paid their dues and have come to appreciate the fact that knowledge rather than money makes a man.
So i think Wike should channel his accusations to Amaechi eho has rightfully begged him to go court which for me is quite admirable, since Wike owns the courts now in Rivers state so why doesn't he do just that.
When dasukigate was happening those people being harrased haven't paid their dues on the international stage? Tell Kongi to return the money because we warned him to stay away from politicians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by josh21: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2016
johnmartus:
What are you saying?
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by josh21: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
corruption has no status, kindly tell Soyinka to return the money he collected from Rivers account in the name of Book Club. Do you want me to interprete it in Yoruba for better understanding?
An excellent response.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
I still don't understand Wike's grouse with Wole Soyinka, he was hosted to a birthday dinner by Amaechi, so what's Wole Soyinka's business with how much Amaechi spent?

If the FG decides to host me to a dinner party, should I make it my business how much the FG spent on the dinner party? Hell no.
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by lielbree: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
manup:
Everyone here knows that Amaechi spent that much same reason Soyinka kept travelling to Rivers state then and even insulted the then First Lady Patience Jonathan.
He was also sleeping with Soyinka daughter sef and brought her to government house
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2016
josh21:
An excellent response.
thanks. We are doing house cleansing on corruption. >: grin grin
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2016
joseph1832:
I still don't understand Wike's grouse with Wole Soyinka, he was hosted to a birthday dinner by Amaechi, so what's Wole Soyinka's business with how much Amaechi spent?

If the FG decides to host me to a dinner party, should I make it my business how much the FG spent on the dinner party? Hell no.

que Sera sera
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
johnmartus:
and wat will happen if Soyinka was actually given money?.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by joseph1832(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

OMG! Do you make it a habit to plague this forum with your numerous monikers?

Ecoterrorism:
When dasukigate was happening those people being harrased haven't paid their dues on the international stage? Tell Kongi to return the money because we warned him to stay away from politicians
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by prophetfire: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Wike and his couterie of jesters. Its pity that a thug who does not know how things work is in charge. He wants to replicate a dasuki gate in rivers with this his foolish showing? Sue amechi if you have a weighty allegation against him and stop dancing naked like a fool.
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
size40:
Wike has no business being in govt house in port Harcourt. This is a man Mr wike has been fighting since the days of GEJ as d President where he, Wike enjoyed all d federal and presidential backing yet, could not achieve anything against Amaechi. In all these, Amaechi has been overcoming Wike and his evil life. Is it not time Wike face governance and leave Amaechi alone?
is Ameachi and his APC supporters saints?.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by joseph1832(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
que Sera sera
Yes whatever will be, will be. Wole Soyinka have already answered the likes of you, but so like the likes of you to never listen, and continue to show you have no understanding whatsoever about what is being said or done. tongue
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
and 2 add 2 dis, has any of u wondered wat Ameachi gave Soyinka for dating his daughter?, he was Jst using the world book capital as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2016
lielbree:

He was also sleeping with Soyinka daughter sef and brought her to government house
thank u!, leave all these ignorant fellows ranting here abt Wike, some of u barely knw Ameachi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by josh21: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
Can anything good come patience Jonathan?
Bro, take it easy.
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by omonnakoda: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
herbie27:
and wat will happen if Soyinka was actually given money?.
Is it a crime to receive money? It is sometimes a honorarium when a distinguished speaker or guest attends and event they are given a fee and this varies according to status. Others receive more significant payments . I know for a fact that Gordon Brown former British Prime Minister was in Port Harcourt.
Tony Blair and Bill Clinton have been in Nigeria and I am sure were paid. In fact people get paid just for using their photographs. So receiving money or being paid for allowing people to host you to a birthday party is not unusual. Recently Lionel Messi was in an African country and I am sure he was paid. I know some people paid Kardashian to come to Nigeria. So a Nobel Laureate will command a Honorarium just to give a 10 minute keynote address even university professors command such fees if you do not know . His time has a market value. I am sure that cities would pay to hold a party for Messi to put their city on the map and some citizens would argue against it but that is no crime on his part.

Port Harcourt was declared Book Capital by Unesco and that put it on the Map and I am sure Soyinka played a role

Yes when payments are made from public funds the peoples representatives need to determine that it is the best way to spend the money but having made the decision it is nothing to do with the guest. The other question to ask is whether the money was appropriated. Amaechi has come out to deny it anyway so the ball is back in Wike's court.
But Wole Soyinka is more than entitled and deserving of payments for his appearance just like ANY OTHER Nobel Laureate. He earned it and is not a beggar

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by jayAjoku(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
both these niggas should stop talking stupid and start working smart, amaechi should think of how he will open up and revitalize new seaports around the country and ease the pressure on lagos and wike should think of economic measures to save rivers state , not bashing each other over common #84 million naira abeg

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes whatever will be, will be. Wole Soyinka have already answered the likes of you, but so like the likes of you to never listen, and continue to show you have no understanding whatsoever about what is being said or done. tongue
wat do u hv understanding of?, Ameachi was sleeping wit Soyinka's daughter and was even beating his wife because of d Babe so Ameachi can give Soyinka anything, i knew dat at sum point his name will be mentioned.
Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
herbie27:
wat do u hv understanding of?, Ameachi was sleeping wit Soyinka's daughter and was even beating his wife because of d Babe so Ameachi can give Soyinka anything, i knew dat at sum point his name will be mentioned.
Please can you provide adequate evidence to substantiate the embolden. I need to see proof that Amaechi was indeed sleeping with Soyinka's daughter and even beating his wife.

I await your response. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens by banio: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Ikwerre people ruling Rivers State like a sole ownership company crying and complaining while looting the treasury. These two friends and brothers are just deceiving Rivers people. The Ikwerres love power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.