Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother (12393 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / 10 Wonderful Reasons 2 Be Grateful 2 Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by bextie: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
"Iya ni wura" God bless my mother and mothers world over.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by charlsecy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
ikbnice:
9. She buys you whatever you ask for !
10. She loves you unconditionally ![/b]
9 and 10 are not exactly true.

She may not be buouant to buy all you ask for, or what you asked for isn't "appropriate."

Unconditionally? Love always has condition(s). No love is uncondtional.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
My mother sees me as her investment. Always reminding me & everyone that cares to listen how she suffered for me and how that after God she's the one. She is never satisfied with whatever I give her.

Tells me always that if I give her all my salary every month, its not too much. Na my wife I dey always pity cos her eye dey see mabo for her hand. The kind competition wey she put her, always trying to prove she is more important than her.

I sometimes wonder the time I begged her to give birth to me and why she sees the whole thing like she did me a favour & so I owe her forever.

Sometimes in Africa, we overrate the mothers and with this mentality, they cause problems for their children when they grow up.

N.B: If you're not up to the task to have kids, zip up. Don't burden any poor kid in the future with the idea of the huge favour you think you've done by giving birth to him and how he has to submit to you totally for the rest of his life. He never made that agreement with you before you begat him. Let your children appreciate you willingly and not by your cheap blackmailing theatrics.
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by gottliebglobal(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
My Mom rocks. I can't forget the Bible verse she instilled in me when I was leaving for boarding school.
" My son if sinners entice thee, consent thou not" Proverbs 1: 10
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by whitestar01(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
godinbed:
hahahahahaha. Guy e clear say u de vex
Bros ehh if you are to watch a complete video of hw ur MAMA suffered for u, mtchew u fit use ur life to sacrifice for her to live 4eva. But u fit do am?
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by mightyjoe746: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
And some BASTARD will call Mary, mother of God, an envelope!!!
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by profstar(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
ikbnice:
...for they dont know what they are doing. No matter how wicked a mum is, you can't get another.
Can u get another father? Just wondering tho
Re: 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother by SenJoe(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
ikbnice:
she trusts you will.
Yes bro, she did. One love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding / What Can Make You Disown Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.