Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. (3294 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
Most times have ponder on this; why ladies or guyz take for granted people who love them. For example you see a guy who truely love a lady, he calls her, text her, care about her well being....but the lady most times don't take such guy too seriously... Seeing him as weak or emotional.

Even guyz too, a cool lady wants you, text you, call you and really care about...most times you find out that the guy takes such a lady for granted, even to the extended of cheating on her.

Why do this really happen... Pls guyz are there thingz that could be causing this kinda attitude
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by gohzieh(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Hold on am coming to answer the question
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by osaslord500(m): 7:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Itz allowed
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2016
It's really sad embarassed yea.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2016
osaslord500:
Itz allowed
....really?
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by tempem: 7:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Am seriously following! I've been a victim of such act..
This stuff makes me think, God! do ladies really crave to be shown real love?!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Spanner4(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2016
I don't trust ladies!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by SirAfoy1(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
because your enemies can even pretend as if they love you but they are looking for the one way or the other to destroy you
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Lordskyes(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Its only natural for us to take serious things unserious...
No be me talk am o...
Its been there even before ah was born

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
This only happens when someone doesn't feel the same way about the person who is showing them love. And what's funny is that such person who isn't reciprocating this love shown to them, is showing love to someone who isn't showing that much concern. That's the irony of life.

If I have feelings for someone and she is showing me love, affection and attention, I'd definitely reciprocate these feelings, because I also feel the same way for her.
But if it's someone I don't feel the same way for her as she feels for me, her show of attention and affection would become a constant burden to me, especially when I have feelings for someone else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2016
It's the way of the world..loving someone doesn't guaranty they will love u back
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy
SirAfoy1:
because your enemies can even pretend as if they love you but they are looking for the one way or the other to destroy you
grin[quote author=SirAfoy1 post=41767965]
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Juxtified(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2016
The real pleasure is in the chase. Once u've caught ur prey u tend to lose interest and divert ur energy to something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by SexyCeline(f): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2016
That's the irony of life... Just like i for instance i like b0rn2fuck for his simplicity and honesty bout life buh yet i can't date him coz that dude is soo addicted to fvcking. Yet am dying for one hot nairaland dude lyk dat buh the nigga don't even have my time. Painful world. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by osmodes(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
I can't say much but if I av done this to any lady, maybe because she has treated me worst when I was asking her out, cos wen am loving, am loving. no looking side-way #truelover
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by obiorathesubtle: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Scammers heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by firstking01(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Eyekandi:
lol grin
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by firstking01(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2016
This has been the trend since the time of metuselah op
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by JehanEddy07(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
tempem:
Am seriously following! I've been a victim of such act..
This stuff makes me think, God! do ladies really crave to be shown real love?!

Sure.. Why nt.. smiley
Do not judge the others based on your past Experience..
Believe me we ve all been there..

Cheers wink
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
That's the irony of life... Just like i for instance i like b0rn2fuck for his simplicity and honesty bout life buh yet i can't date him coz that dude is soo addicted to fvcking. Yet am dying for one hot nairaland dude lyk dat buh the nigga don't even have my time. Painful world. sad
and this is wats happening to u nw i guesscheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
firstking01:
lol grin

U agree
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by firstking01(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Eyekandi:

U agree
yeah sure...and there's no answer or reason to why it is that way...we must learn to live with it, cos sm people are even destined for it.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by profmallory(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2016
OK here are the answers;

1. Most people are messed up upstairs

2. Been nice and loving is boring and predictable. At first its fun, but later its becomes a routing. You know he/she wont cheat and would always be there for you

3. Most people live in fantasy world, so they believe been romantic would keep the boy/girl

4. Bad boys always get the girls, cause they are fun and spontaneous.

the answer?.. add some craze to your life style, dont be too predictable
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by longjohnsilver: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Life is not fair.

The moment u fall in love, common sense leaves your body...

and the thing here is, the one that "cares" less in a relationship holds all the aces...because the other party will be at his or her mercy.

Your sin...you love him or her too much.

can't we all just love n let's live and avoid all these dramas...

sometimes I wish I was a robot wit no emotions sef.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its really bad when you inlove with someone, and the person treats you like like you not really important in their life.

Then am thinking maybe been inlove with someone and also detaching oneself from them could help.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eyekandi:
Indeed, very sad, and painful but what do you do? Give up? Yes as a lady, after trying enough, but someone like me, would try and make you see why...I said 'I love you......
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by IamLEGEND1: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
the matter has teyed. so just let it rest.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
But! That's life, sometimes we wish, for what we have not, and reject the 1 we have, which might have been the best, we would ask for.....
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
Indeed, very sad, and painful but what do you do? Give up? Yes as a lady, after trying enough, but someone like me, would try and make you see why...I said 'I love you......

It Will still be sad when she says ,,she doesn't love you,,,
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eyekandi:

But it won't be that's sadden when he or she says it in the beginning, when emotion is less involved.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
vick555:

But it won't be that's sadden when he or she says it in the beginning, when emotion is less involved.

It still will be "sad".
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eyekandi:

true, but it's better than, she pretends to need you,but in essence she is wasting your time..

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Keeps Distubin Me So I Did This To Her / Help! My Girlfriend Has A Side Guy Who Doesn't Mind Me Being In The Picture / Why I Became A Feminist - Why did You become a feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.