Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. (3308 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship / SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
true, but it's better than, she pretends to need you,but in essence she is wasting your time..

True
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eyekandi:

It still will be "sad".
no, when in the beginning he/she makes it clear to you that there would be nothing for the two of you, you go know how to carry your poor self,and waka..it is wickedness to waste someone's time, for nothing.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
true, but it's better than, she pretends to need you,but in essence she is wasting your time..

Thank you frakdon
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by queencalipso(f): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
tempem:
Am seriously following! I've been a victim of such act..
This stuff makes me think, God! do ladies really crave to be shown real love?!
it makes me wonder also if men deserves to be shown true love, am feeling soon sad right now
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by tempem: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
queencalipso:

it makes me wonder also if men deserves to be shown true love, am feeling soon sad right now

Care to tell me how you were treated?
for me, I was indeed taken for granted!
No corrections given were honoured!
During disputes, I always work my ways to make peace come back, she never cared!
I've in no number of times helped her in doing house chores. (Name them!)
But eventually, it was a wrong payback I Got...
To add this.. I swear to God Almighty, I never had sex with her.
So, what else do I deserve to be shown? should it be different from True Love
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
queencalipso:

All men are not the same! U know. So also are women
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
queencalipso:

if men deserve to be shown true love? because me sef, never tell you why I think women ought not to be shown true love,if that's the case..you were just unfortunate last time..try again.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
vick555:

Thank you frakdon
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by queencalipso(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=tempem post=41824359]

Care to tell me how you were treated?
for me, I was indeed taken for granted!
No corrections given were honoured!
During disputes, I always work my ways to make peace come back, she never cared!
I've in no number of times helped her in doing house chores. (Name them!)
But eventually, it was a wrong payback I Got...
To add this.. I swear to God Almighty, I never had sex with her.
So, what else do I deserve to be shown? should it be different from True Love

[/quote

some things are better left unsaid thanks all the same for wanting to listen
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by queencalipso(f): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
frakdon:
if men deserve to be shown true love? because me sef, never tell you why I think women ought not to be shown true love,if that's the case..you were just unfortunate last time..try again.
I really don't think I want to try again I just want to focus on developing my self and live my dream
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by queencalipso(f): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=vick555 post=41824886]

All men are not the same! U know. So also are women[/quote

yea
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by frakdon(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
queencalipso:

I really don't think I want to try again I just want to focus on developing my self and live my dream
I hear you, and after you must have acquired all that,what next for you? you can't be alone for long, except you wan become 'babymama' na joke..you will try again.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by pretty1214(f): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't want 2 b reminded of it cz it was painful dat even till nw, I hate d guy with passion. I was a victim n promised dat dis will b d first n last time, it's gonna happen.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by vick555(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2016
pretty1214:
I don't want 2 b reminded of it cz it was painful dat even till nw, I hate d guy with passion. I was a victim n promised dat dis will b d first n last time, it's gonna happen.

Sorry dear! I feel your pains.
but the best way to deal with such a situation, is to forgive, learn the lesson, and let go...I know its not that easy, but you can.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by daveP(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
I dunno if its easy to say that guys are the main victims that it affects. Reason being that the guys express vocally and with actions. In this part of our world, ladies dont ask out, they show the lights and if the guys dont, they become victims. On the other hand, the guy would do alot of crazy things from assisting her to material stuff and yet is not appreciated. Most times the guy after asking starts to wanna prove, but her attention is also on another guy that doesnt care as Decker said.

A scenario i witnessed...
the guy texted her thus: im pained so much. You're dating the realman and you end up marrying the boyfriend. I see you doing this mistake

My take is, if you see anyone that cares about you, show appreciation. Im a current victim. Dunno if na when i ride car na then she go come around grin smh. Life's irony.
Re: Why Do Ladies And Guyz Take People Who Love Them For Granted. by tiptopy03(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
MOST guys had suffered this, that is why I am addicted to be rich. Ladies love money that care or love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Strange Picture Of A Shaved Pvssy (viewer Discretion) / See Charming Pants And Bra Photo Of Actress Elise Neal At 50-see Here / Ladies, Check My Hot Body And Rate It By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.