Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore (3745 Views)

With My Handsomness, I Dnt Still Have A Girl Friend / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2016
He without a sin shd b d first to cast the first stone

To forgive is rare bt
To be forgiven is a must

Smh
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by flokii: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.

eyah...

after sexxing her in your own house o..

it's left to you to decide... cos that guy has no intention of stopping

sooner or later she will succumb and either poison you or dump you for him

it's just so obvious... or why else would she tell him..
and he also having the guts to call you

like they're both fvcking with ur mind or somtin
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Rakash(f): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
My friend..you better be careful with her ooo..BEEN lying to you for over two years now, I actually think it's a bad sign....if I may ask is she from akwaibom..just asking ooo

Meanwhile Wats the fuse abt FTC
She isnt.....we are both igbos and she is even a nairalander
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Just take your time bro. Everything will come to place in due time. wink
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

and how did you know I didn't type something reasonable?
well you did...actually didn't come across it...apologies anyway....just that most folks here are good at offering noting other than space booking wink
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
She isnt.....we are both igbos and she is even a nairalander
still on still bro... you better be careful ooo
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
embarassed Nairalanders afta signing up on nairaland days ago i need ur advice........ I love my girlfriend so much apart frm dis dia has neva bn a cause to doubt her love and sincerity but i honestly cant just put dis away even no matter hw hard i try. We hav bn dating for abt 2 yrs....and dia is dis guy she told me is her cousin and i neva doubted her because she didnt give me any reasons to. Since he lives around he comes to d house sometimes wen she is wit me to pay us a visit and hav not acted funny in any of his visits. Sometimes i leave both of dem at home and step out to get stuffs. Not until last nyt wen i was trying to sign her up on IMO social network using her fone, a msg entered and wat it displayed was d guy's name tellin her how much he cant get ova her even afta 3 yrs of seperation.....he also wrote dat he knows she loves me so much but is pleadin for just a little chance to prove dat they are meant to be together. Dis got me very angry and wen i confronted her she apologised for saying he is her cousin. Now i cant get off the tot dat i always left dem together in my house wen goin out. because at den i didnt kno all dis and the guy didnt even act suspicious. Pls wat shud i do......cant see my self breakin up wit her but the trust is no longa dia. To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.
Hahahaha. If you don't trust her, then you avoid and possibly break up with her.

Obviously, she's just playing with your heart and it's not supposed to be so. You're the man and so, should be able to take control of the relationship. You lead her state and because she loves that, she wouldn't mess up with you.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by drdrei09: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.
because he doesnt wanna take ha burden bt wants 2 continue shinin d congo
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by drdrei09: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
He without a sin shd b d first to cast the first stone

To forgive is rare bt
To be forgiven is a must

Smh
wats this thing sayin?
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
well you did...actually didn't come across it...apologies anyway....just that most folks here are good at offering noting other than space booking wink

apologies accepted and yeah, you welcome...most of those space bookers are people who have 'sometimes' something reasonable to offer....#justsaying....Buh it's all good.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
My friend..you better be careful with her ooo..BEEN lying to you for over two years now, I actually think it's a bad sign....if I may ask is she from akwaibom..just asking ooo

Meanwhile Wats the fuse abt FTC
lol enlightened wetin akwa ibo girls do
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

apologies accepted and yeah, you welcome...most of those space bookers are people who have 'sometimes' something reasonable to offer....#justsaying....Buh it's all good.
...I quite agree with you..cheers

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
BiggyB242:
lol enlightened wetin akwa ibo girls do
bros incase you are not aware... most of them are actually use to presenting their secrete boyfriends ...either as their uncle.. cousin or even their brother to their main boyfriend or even to their husband sometimes.I have witnessed it severally
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by CaptPlanet(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
grinApart from the Unethical Cousin-Cousin relationship she had....I don't see What the fuss is about?undecided

She loves You, doesn't she?? she even proved it in the Text You saw?
It's her past, Move on My brother!!wink

This is what everyone in this OP's position will like to hear but the truth remains that it will be difficult for him to build the trust he had for her. She lied with something as common as an ex for 2 yrs plus, she even let the guy come to her current boyfriends house. Damm!

I wish him well tjough.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
CaptPlanet:

This is what everyone in this OP's position will like to hear but the truth remains that it will be difficult for him to build the trust he had for her. She lied with something as common as an ex for 2 yrs plus, she even let the guy come to her current boyfriends house. Damm!

I wish him well tjough.
Well, I could concur..undecided

Buh He should at least move on..undecided
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
bros incase you are not aware... most of them are actually use to presenting their secrete boyfriends ...either as their uncle.. cousin or even their brother to their main boyfriend or even to their husband sometimes.I have witnessed it severally
wow seriously I never knew ,I served there dated a few but never took any serious.What I know about them is the ladies have several sexual partners.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by macdon4all(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
l hate to tell u this but let her go, u will certainly meet someone else
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by michaelwilli(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
embarassed Nairalanders afta signing up on nairaland days ago i need ur advice........ I love my girlfriend so much apart frm dis dia has neva bn a cause to doubt her love and sincerity but i honestly cant just put dis away even no matter hw hard i try. We hav bn dating for abt 2 yrs....and dia is dis guy she told me is her cousin and i neva doubted her because she didnt give me any reasons to. Since he lives around he comes to d house sometimes wen she is wit me to pay us a visit and hav not acted funny in any of his visits. Sometimes i leave both of dem at home and step out to get stuffs. Not until last nyt wen i was trying to sign her up on IMO social network using her fone, a msg entered and wat it displayed was d guy's name tellin her how much he cant get ova her even afta 3 yrs of seperation.....he also wrote dat he knows she loves me so much but is pleadin for just a little chance to prove dat they are meant to be together. Dis got me very angry and wen i confronted her she apologised for saying he is her cousin. Now i cant get off the tot dat i always left dem together in my house wen goin out. because at den i didnt kno all dis and the guy didnt even act suspicious. Pls wat shud i do......cant see my self breakin up wit her but the trust is no longa dia. To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.
Guy, park ur kaya dey go. If she has lied to u nd u caught ha, u cnt trust ha again. No love without trust. If ur partner lies to u, oga forget, he or she can take ur life
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by CaptPlanet(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

He should but without her.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by CaptPlanet(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by 15dexter(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
hmmmmmmmm...she's a wicked and an inconsiderate fellow....selfish as well...you love her so much...how much do you think she loves you?

anyways, it's your decision to make, you can start trusting her again or you guys can sit and have a long, long talk...find out why she played along with the so-called fake cousin cum ex boyfriend...be sure she's not under some kinda blackmail from the guy because I have seen cases like that... you can pick it up from there...
Nothing more to say

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by MrToneroro: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Brother in this kind of situation you may tend to be making excuses for her, or giving reasons why the only thing she did wrong is lie about her ex/cousin. Bro that lie is too big, and trust me whatever they have been doing behind your back is bigger than your relationship with her. You should know what to do....Im sure deep down you know
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
hmmmmmmmm...she's a wicked and an inconsiderate fellow....selfish as well...you love her so much...how much do you think she loves you?

anyways, it's your decision to make, you can start trusting her again or you guys can sit and have a long, long talk...find out why she played along with the so-called fake cousin cum ex boyfriend...be sure she's not under some kinda blackmail from the guy because I have seen cases like that... you can pick it up from there...
undecided embarassedsad
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by schumastic(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rakash:

tell me a girl that can't lie with anything in this world just to claim miss faithful and i will show you another Lai Mohammed
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking / ***** / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.