Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja (24476 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Jabioro: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
I guess the reason behind it was in connection to illegal importation of small arms that came through Seme border,cleared by Dasuki boys.and the inventory could not find any security angecy books.He aided Boko haram.. simple

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by sweetgala(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Great news, I confirmed from both a friend who is a customer officer, and a cousin who managed accounts of customs officers in a new generation bank assisting with legal aspects of real estate acquisition. The customs are apparently the most corrupt agency in Nigeria.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by firefox4th(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
As for the safety of our dear PMB, AS GOD LIVES AND HIS SPIRIT, "THERE SHALL BE NO UNTOWARD THING THAT SHALL BEFALL HIM"
Whoever conspires against him shall be broken to pieces,THUS SAYS THE LORD !

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by MayorofLagos(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
This comptroller was the guy that said "I voluntarily resign my position before I am fired".

What made him think he would be fired? He had things in the closet....and theyve been discovered now.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Meritocracy: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:
Mumu APC fans will come here to say this clears Buhari corruption war of all witch hunting allegations... But I can't see any concrete reason why his house should be besieged in the manner of not letting anyone in or out. Is any money missing in the Nigeria Custom? If yes, was it traces to him? Nonsense! Deceitful act to deceive the gullible Sai Rehobuhari chanters.
Ask yourself, why the boss resigned immediately the TSA started and why the sharp increament in the revenue from custom since custom remain the same. Also where FG is getting the revenue since oil price falls if there is no looters from other sectors.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by favourlove1: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
9jatriot:
What tribe of witches is he? Cause I hear the government is witch hunting thieves from a particular tribe, party or religion.
if u keep believing every thing u read on papers ur d biggest fool ever. B wise. All these drama is for the eyes of the intl community alone so mind your speech.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Meritocracy: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
PRYCE:
The Dullard's Dictatorial tendencies keep getting clearer by the day!
Buhari is working hard to save Nigeria from looter for the sake of next generations and less priviledge and you keep saying non sense.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by mrmetoo1: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
They will call it a veil meant to obscure who his real targets are. The way those guys think is just incredible.

Wow!! Shameless folks

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by chaloner(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Wait o.....Is Buhari punishing the North for voting overwhelmingly for him? shocked

Is this the 97%/5% theory in operation?

97% appointments

97% arrests

97% fear induced ailments?

Even Dikko from katsina is being witchhunted!! cool

no the thieves we have is 98% fron north. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
chaloner:

You must be correct...

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Buhari is smarter than I tot. He is starting his anti corruption war wit d north! Then when he descends south no one can accuse him of witch-hunt! Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
chaloner:
Dey there dey deceive ursef! Am 100% from d south! All these kind of tribal delusions no go help u! Buhari only wants to start wit d north so that ethnic bigots like u will not scream of northern agenda! Buhari is jus smart!

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by arabianights: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Boss13:
Laughs. I knew this will happen. At this rate we just need to pray for the President. The number of thieves we have is just too much and the cash they possess can buy Arms big enough to match our military guys

Dont min d Dikko ,he was feeling smart with himself and felt resigning will save him from the Net of Buhari.Why didnt he just return money stolen or give useful info to assist instead of feeling smart.Old fool

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Goke7: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Buhari is smarter than I tot. He is starting his anti corruption war wit d north! Then when he descends south no one can accuse him of witch-hunt! Sai Buhari
Exactly my fear for our brothers down south especially the pastors involved in the yam eating. No be small thing my brother, if the likes of dasuki a prince of the caliphate and zaaky a lord in zaria de hear whien for buhari hand, only God knows the lot of our brothers down south but then nobody send them go chop yam o

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by arabianights: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
chaloner:

Correct! i laugh when people admire the north ,especially when they put of pictures of their weddings on Bella Naija.
People assume they are mysterious,classy, etc................... Am a northerner and cant stand them.They are the thieves of Nigeria.Have you wondered why most of them prefer government work? Do you know North has the highest rate of divorce in Naija with Kano being nujmber 1?

They are superficial, greedy,wicked, materialist, high rate of adultery and homosexuality .The only thing i respect about them is that they know how to hide and code this issues very well.............. they hide thescandals of their families be it drugs, divorce, etc.

Am aiming to marry a non northerner or better still a non nigerian from sudan, ethiopia, mauritania or chad
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by chaloner(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
arabianights:

Correct! i laugh when people admire the north ,especially when they put of pictures of their weddings on Bella Naija.
People assume they are mysterious,classy, etc................... Am a northerner and cant stand them.They are the thieves of Nigeria.Have you wondered why most of them prefer government work? Do you know North has the highest rate of divorce in Naija with Kano being nujmber 1?

They are superficial, greedy,wicked, materialist, high rate of adultery and homosexuality .The only thing i respect about them is that they know how to hide and code this issues very well.............. they hide thescandals of their families be it drugs, divorce, etc.

Am aiming to marry a non northerner or better still a non nigerian from sudan, ethiopia, mauritania or chad

bro u understand where I'm goin. Northerns love each other thus everything being secret. Y it seems as if others especially igbo don't love is because of civil war which made everyone to fight for his own personal right after war thus my and my alone. That also made them to work and work hard without federal or no federal help thus you won't see much of the stealing from them.
Wish every society will tell his or her region the truth for peace but in this country everything seems to be religion and region first, too bad. The truth is most money stays in the north that's why we can see exotic cars in existence.... Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by arabianights: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
chaloner:
bro u understand where I'm goin. Northerns love each other thus everything being secret. Y it seems as if others especially igbo don't love is because of civil war which made everyone to fight for his own personal right after war thus my and my alone. That also made them to work and work hard without federal or no federal help thus you won't see much of the stealing from them.
Wish every society will tell his or her region the truth for peace but in this country everything seems to be religion and region first, too bad. The truth is most money stays in the north that's why we can see exotic cars in existence.... Let me stop here.

My dear , please you need to visit the north, you will understand why i say they are wicked.10 out of the 19 states in the north are the poorest in Nigeria and yet we see their kids every where oppressing hardworking people.Their father steal taxpayers money and the kids come back to taunt and oppress tax payers.We look at them and wish we were like them but if only people know what happensehind the curtains, they wont wish to be like them.I CANT STAND THEM

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by chaloner(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
arabianights:

My dear , please you need to visit the north, you will understand why i say they are wicked.10 out of the 19 states in the north are the poorest in Nigeria and yet we see their kids every where oppressing hardworking people.Their father steal taxpayers money and the kids come back to taunt and oppress tax payers.We look at them and wish we were like them but if only people know what happensehind the curtains, they wont wish to be like them.I CANT STAND THEM
yes you are correct , that's one thing I can't understand. Billions are in the north but it seems as if those money are fixed deposit for thousands years. What's their problem. Many NGO's are own by south west but I can't see a serious one own by a norther. Why the money? Why can't they use the money to lift up their people from hardship? Why the 100% suffering in the north? Why why that's what I can't get the answer. The norther youth need to stand up and fight those elites seriously. What's the way forward ? What's the way fporward for norther youth and global development?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by WaffenSS(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Wait o.....Is Buhari punishing the North for voting overwhelmingly for him? shocked

Is this the 97%/5% theory in operation?

97% appointments

97% arrests

97% fear induced ailments?

Even Dikko from katsina is being witchhunted!! cool

I've always liked your satirical posts.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by asha80(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
chaloner:
yes you are correct , that's one thing I can't understand. Billions are in the north but it seems as if those money are fixed deposit for thousands years. What's their problem. Many NGO's are own by south west but I can't see a serious one own by a norther. Why the money? Why can't they use the money to lift up their people from hardship? Why the 100% suffering in the north? Why why that's what I can't get the answer. The norther youth need to stand up and fight those elites seriously. What's the way forward ? What's the way fporward for norther youth and global development?
you have to understand that traditional system of government in the north to know why it is difficult to do so - feudalism

4 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by olisaokoy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
And the wailers are still wailing shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Psalm18:
Expectedly.

One of the many thieves.

Effc should go beyond arrest and build a case even the devil will be afraid to act as counsel in court.
The disappointment will be after all these, EFCC through tardiness or been bribed fails to prosecute diligently.
The cock has finally come home to roost. You have eventually decided to sheath your sword after many frantic attempt to malign Mr. President. Its always good to recoup after momentary madness. I hope a dog doesn't go back to its vomit. Welcome home, prody.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
watered:
Public stunt and I care less.
hmmmmm..

take this ice block swallow....pele.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Psalm18: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
advocates:
The cock has finally come home to roost. You have eventually decided to sheath your sword after many frantic attempt to malign Mr. President. Its always good to recoup after momentary madness. I hope a dog doesn't go back to its vomit. Welcome home, prody.
Da fuq.

Do you know me somewhere fella?
I just laughed out loud here.
You confusing mme for someone else? grin
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Love Machine:
But why dem Neva arrest one apc politifcians?Na only the people wey steal arms money dictator buhari dey arrest?
Don't be daft young man and stop re-echoing same daft statement some daft PDP/iPod gangsters liter this forum. Bubu cease to be for or against APC or PDP immediately he was sworn in. If you know any APC man that benefitted from the ill arm scandal, go ahead and name him or forever keep quiet. Beside, is Jafaru Isa a PDP man?

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
God guide and protect Buhari Amen.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
shameseun:
Please can someone define CORRUPTION for me.
I do not understand the situation now. When corruption was on;
1) People could eat.

2) Had fuel at a lower pump price.
3) Job creation was at least on the increase.
4) Naira had more value.
5) The problem was the led, not the "leader"
6) No much lies. Etc

Now is like the leader has become the problem, and everybody is suffering and smiling.
We need change evaluation ASAP.
Such a bloody Igbo tribalist. Speak for yourself and don't generalise. The deficit you are witnessing today is a product of the unrelented embezzlement that transpired in the previous govt. You had enough to eat probably because you are one of those that illegally benefitted. You think you can hide forever. Either security agents get hold of you or karma plague that your secession mouth you condemn the government with. Enemies everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Adayi1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
san316:
seriously, this man is in soup. Buhari's brother from another mother is in deeeep shhhhet.

I think this is still witch hunt, buhari personally hates people named Dikko. You remember Umar Dikko?

Sorry, I am just wailming, Someone CHANGE me up
diplomatic luggage.... Lol
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Reference(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Boss13:
Laughs. I knew this will happen. At this rate we just need to pray for the President. The number of thieves we have is just too much and the cash they possess can buy Arms big enough to match our military guys

Hmmm....good morning.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
BTT:

Because people like you have twisted minds.

A leader must have ulterior motives for everything he/she does. He faces South, you blame him; he faces North, you blame him still and tag him names.

Let justice prevail.
Common man, the guy is being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by SeanDada1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
akinzeb:
By Favour Nnabugwu

Security operatives in two loaded trucks on Friday, besieged the house of former Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service, Mr Abdullahi Inde Dikko, on Ahmed Musa Street, Jabi, Abuja.

Vanguard gathered that stern looking mobile policemen and officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrived the house of the former customs boss in Toyota Hiace trucks with registration numbers RSH 555 AB and BWA 645 GA to search the house of Inde who was said to be out of the country.

The family members of the former Customs boss are currently been held hostage as no one is allowed to either enter or leave the house.

The reason for the search of Dikkos’s residence by security operatives may not be unconnected with his activities during the over six years when he held sway as the boss of the ‘prime’ revenue agency of the government

It would be recalled that Dikko who is from Katsina State became Comptroller-General of Customs on August 17, 2009, resigned his appointment in August, 2015, four months into President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/security-operatives-besiege-abuja-residence-of-ex-customs-boss-dikko/

Almost everyone (culprits) involved in the fight against
CORRUPTION are NORTHERNERS!!!!!!! And yet the are making the country UNGOVERNABLE, EXPENSIVE and UNSAFE 4us
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Psalm18:

Da fuq.

Do you know me somewhere fella?
I just laughed out loud here.
You confusing mme for someone else? grin
Trust me, I read a couple of your post, believe you me, you hardly make sense. Tribalism, ethnicity are two elements that ozzed out of your posts regarding this present fight against corruption. Don't take me a novice man, I'm a keen, silent observer. Sometimes I wonder why twisted minds bears the most inspired signature. Just thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr / This Thread Is For All Concerned Rivers People, Please Come In And Save Rivers / Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.