Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja (24478 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
theV0ice:
Wait o.....Is Buhari punishing the North for voting overwhelmingly for him? shocked

Is this the 97%/5% theory in operation?

97% appointments

97% arrests

97% fear induced ailments?

Even Dikko from katsina is being witchhunted!! cool

They are PDP Northerners.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by ogmaskman: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tinubu and Amaechi should be next cool

They never worked for the federal govt directly.

All of you calling Tinubu and Amaechi hear this. Buhari is dealing with thieves at the federal level and not state or local govt level. If you feel Tinubu and Amaechi have stolen money pursue them thru their various state govt or better still get any anti curruption NGO to petition them with facts to the releveant authority.

This is the last time I will make this clarification on nairaland. If any body mention this two gentlemen after reading this that person is dull. I hate dull pple.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Psalm18: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
advocates:
Trust me, I read a couple of your post, believe you me, you hardly make sense. Tribalism, ethnicity are two elements that ozzed out of your posts regarding this present fight against corruption. Don't take me a novice man, I'm a keen, silent observer. Sometimes I wonder why twisted minds bears the most inspired signature. Just thinking.
You need help

Hahhaha..you are clearly disturbed.
I'll suggest it's schizophrenia, but it might be worse. It could be schizo and delusion of grandeur.
Fcuuk of talking about me. It's clear you don't know me.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by ogmaskman: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

They are PDP Northerners.

Initially he was an ethnic bigot, later a religious bigot, now he is a Party bigot. Una nor go kill person for bahari head. Jonathan say buhari nor like the igbos Naim make am sentence Jim Nwobodo to 300yrs in prison. Now una don enter pdp and APC level. Just wondering the party buhari belonged to when he arrested thieves in 1983-85.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by zicoraads: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Inde should pray to his maker and be sure he isn't corrupt, if not lipsrsealed

As Customs boss, Inde was fond of throwing lavish parties in Katsina whenever he was around and inviting who is who. But throughout all that time, I heard no invite was usually sent to Pa Buhari, even though he may have declined if such came.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Psalm18:

You need help

Hahhaha..you are clearly disturbed.
I'll suggest it's schizophrenia, but it might be worse. It could be schizo and delusion of grandeur.
Fcuuk of talking about me. It's clear you don't know me.
Mr demented psalm. You are obviously pained. I see you jumping ship any moment, you hypocrite. You think you would not be noticed. You have no reason to side the president. Maintain you Ipob status, that way it will be clear where you stand. But after bad mouthing Mr. President and you come out sounding all saintly, that makes you a coward(no insult),(that's your identity).

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by advocates: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
ogmaskman:

Initially he was an ethnic bigot, later a religious bigot, now he is a Party bigot. Una nor go kill person for bahari head. Jonathan say buhari nor like the igbos Naim make am sentence Jim Nwobodo to 300yrs in prison. Now una don enter pdp and APC level. Just wondering the party buhari belonged to when he arrested thieves in 1983-85.
You really have time to give them a mention. These guys are twisted. Always on the outlook to reinvent words to shamefully make nonsense of this tornado sweeping across. Wonder how the conduct their daily lives. Little wonder why they are the lords and kings of kingpin.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Psalm18: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
advocates:
Mr demented psalm. You are obviously pained. I see you jumping ship any moment, you hypocrite. You think you would not be noticed. You have no reason to side the president. Maintain you Ipob status, that way it will be clear where you stand. But after bad mouthing Mr. President and you come out sounding all saintly, that makes you a coward(no insult),(that's your identity).

OK. Sleep well dude grin
Don't forget there are no imaginary people trying to kill you. It's all in your head.

My suspicion is you are among those pastor worshipper and you are annoyed I keep calling out your fake pastors. Either that or seriously you need help.
Tell your parents to take you to visit a psychiatrist.
You'll thank me some day.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Gbengais(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
melvinjames:
He was not an APC member then.

Ur thinking Is shallow
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Gbengais(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
obailala:

On the contrary, Buhari is the king of the North, he appoints only northerners, develops only the north and fights crime only in the north by arresting only northern thieves. The plan is to rid only the north of thieves even whilst he leaves the southern thieves to roam about freely causing more havoc to their people. Buhari is evil! We will not take it! grin

You're too dumb to comprehend. the 26 alphabets
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by shameseun: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
adanny01:

1. People still eat, abi you no chop since May 29?
2. 3hrs ago i bought fuel at NNPC no waiting at N86.50k. My tank is full.
3. 2014 Capital budget was N1.1trillion while 2015 was N387Billion. GEJ did that. How can new jobs be generated. Buhari has budgeted N1.8trillion, watch, you will see how it will kickstart the real change.
4. Naira didnt lose value, it was put under pressure by excessive demand of the dollar which GEJ and his cronies stole to fund campaign. Abi Dasuki steal money in Naira, no be Dollar?
5. The ptoblem was "leader GEJ" not the led.
6. Face the truth!

The truth is that your comment depicts a brainwashed mammal, lacking analytical ability.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by shameseun: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
advocates:
Such a bloody Igbo tribalist. Speak for yourself and don't generalise. The deficit you are witnessing today is a product of the unrelented embezzlement that transpired in the previous govt. You had enough to eat probably because you are one of those that illegally benefitted. You think you can hide forever. Either security agents get hold of you or karma plague that your secession mouth you condemn the government with. Enemies everywhere!

The truth is always bitter, so learn to deal with it. Nigeria was better of as at May 2015 than where we are today. L
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by andyanders: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Customs guys are stupendously rich. They should be richer than Dasuki. What these guys did at the see ports and boarders are mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by samento: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
PRYCE:
The Dullard's Dictatorial tendencies keep getting clearer by the day!
If what mr president is doing at present is dictatorial, he should please double his effort. We need more of it.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by 1009ja: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
About time
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
shameseun:

The truth is that your comment depicts a brainwashed mammal, lacking analytical ability.

Instead of using your own analytical ability to reply me like a normal human being would have done, you chose to insult me.

I am not going to engage you in name calling but wish you will remove the log in your eyes rather than removing the speck in my eyes.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by playboy19(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2016
JaredNomak:
Mumu APC fans will come here to say this clears Buhari corruption war of all witch hunting allegations... But I can't see any concrete reason why his house should be besieged in the manner of not letting anyone in or out. Is any money missing in the Nigeria Custom? If yes, was it traces to him? Nonsense! Deceitful act to deceive the gullible Sai Rehobuhari chanters.

Only thieves will not see anything good in Buhari's anti-corruption campaign.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by PRYCE(m): 6:15am On Jan 09, 2016
samento:
If what mr president is doing at present is dictatorial, he should please double his effort. We need more of it.
Speak for yourself Mr. Man!

Who's We? And why should every Nigerian need what you need?

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by mrDennis(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
shameseun:
Please can someone define CORRUPTION for me.
I do not understand the situation now. When corruption was on;
1) People could eat.

2) Had fuel at a lower pump price.
3) Job creation was at least on the increase.
4) Naira had more value.
5) The problem was the led, not the "leader"
6) No much lies. Etc

Now is like the leader has become the problem, and everybody is suffering and smiling.
We need change evaluation ASAP.

when u watch arsenal, real Madrid bayern Munich players train all week morning and evenings from Mon-thurday? NO

u only turn on your tv on saturday and see barca do tiki taka and score a beautiful team goal. & think it was easy.

NOTHING COMES good without suffering... so please OYO 4 u
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
Don't be daft young man and stop re-echoing same daft statement some daft PDP/iPod gangsters liter this forum. Bubu cease to be for or against APC or PDP immediately he was sworn in. If you know any APC man that benefitted from the ill arm scandal, go ahead and name him or forever keep quiet. Beside, is Jafaru Isa a PDP man?

Shey na public mentioned the ones efcc dey go after?
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by shameseun: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
adanny01:

Instead of using your own analytical ability to reply me like a normal human being would have done, you chose to insult me.

I am not going to engage you in name calling but wish you will remove the log in your eyes rather than removing the speck in my eyes.

When you can't see the glaring ones, by claiming that naira didn't depreciate. And that you bought fuel at 86.50k at the filling station, and you are happy.
When you are supposed to buy fuel less than that considering the crude price as the ruling party demanded when crude fell to $78.
Do the analysis yourself biko.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
shameseun:

When you can't see the glaring ones, by claiming that naira didn't depreciate. And that you bought fuel at 86.50k at the filling station, and you are happy.
When you are supposed to buy fuel less than that considering the crude price as the ruling party demanded when crude fell to $78.
Do the analysis yourself biko.

I was doing the analysis with someone on this forum. He feels it is mischievious that petrol in Nigeria is sold for N86.50k per litre but in India where Nigeria imports petrol from it cost N200 ($1) per litre.

I couldnt explain the figures to myself as to why we are even buying it that cheap. Before you criticize, please make research.

If Naira depreciated, you would have seen it in the price of goods and services which would have ran inflation really high.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by shameseun: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
adanny01:

I was doing the analysis with someone on this forum. He feels it is mischievious that petrol in Nigeria is sold for N86.50k per litre but in India where Nigeria imports petrol from it cost N200 ($1) per litre.

I couldnt explain the figures to myself as to why we are even buying it that cheap. Before you criticize, please make research.

If Naira depreciated, you would have seen it in the price of goods and services which would have ran inflation really high.

You must be from the moon.
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
shameseun:

You must be from the moon.

Is that all you have to say?
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by shameseun: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
adanny01:

Is that all you have to say?

November oscar
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by adanny01(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
shameseun:

November oscar

Shoot
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Surfboy: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Pot bellied police officer caricature here at http:///zvuczz6
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2016
Any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares / How Was Jonathan Able To Manage Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.