Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja (24452 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
By Favour Nnabugwu

Security operatives in two loaded trucks on Friday, besieged the house of former Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Customs Service, Mr Abdullahi Inde Dikko, on Ahmed Musa Street, Jabi, Abuja.

Vanguard gathered that stern looking mobile policemen and officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrived the house of the former customs boss in Toyota Hiace trucks with registration numbers RSH 555 AB and BWA 645 GA to search the house of Inde who was said to be out of the country.

The family members of the former Customs boss are currently been held hostage as no one is allowed to either enter or leave the house.

The reason for the search of Dikkos’s residence by security operatives may not be unconnected with his activities during the over six years when he held sway as the boss of the ‘prime’ revenue agency of the government

It would be recalled that Dikko who is from Katsina State became Comptroller-General of Customs on August 17, 2009, resigned his appointment in August, 2015, four months into President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/security-operatives-besiege-abuja-residence-of-ex-customs-boss-dikko/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Boss13: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laughs. I knew this will happen. At this rate we just need to pray for the President. The number of thieves we have is just too much and the cash they possess can buy Arms big enough to match our military guys

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
TheMadame would be happy. Less than a year later.. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2277712/general-buhari-must-visit-compt

8 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by 9jatriot(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
What tribe of witches is he? Cause I hear the government is witch hunting thieves from a particular tribe, party or religion.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by theV0ice: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wait o.....Is Buhari punishing the North for voting overwhelmingly for him? shocked

Is this the 97%/5% theory in operation?

97% appointments

97% arrests

97% fear induced ailments?

Even Dikko from katsina is being witchhunted!! cool

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by melvinjames: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
He was not an APC member then.

10 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by aieromon(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Finally........
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by EternalTruths: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tinubu and Amaechi should be next cool

16 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by princemillla(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Watching as things unfolds...
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by doctokwus: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please Nigerians shud pray for PMB.
With the tsunami that wud hit many corrupt,but very highly placed and stinkingly rich personalities this year,I fear his life maybe at risk.
Dasukigate may pale in comparison to the disclosures in customs and NNPC .

36 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by PRYCE(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
The Dullard's Dictatorial tendencies keep getting clearer by the day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by JaredNomak: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mumu APC fans will come here to say this clears Buhari corruption war of all witch hunting allegations... But I can't see any concrete reason why his house should be besieged in the manner of not letting anyone in or out. Is any money missing in the Nigeria Custom? If yes, was it traces to him? Nonsense! Deceitful act to deceive the gullible Sai Rehobuhari chanters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by hardychris(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by abumeinben(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Two loaded trucks of security operatives shocked

The man na incredible halk?

3 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by investnotspend: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Am coming
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by LockDown69(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
It was going to be sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Descartes: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Corruption everywhere. Zoogeria is synonymous to fraud not surprise smiley

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by TheNextAce: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin buhari ti take over

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by ndujekwu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Back to Back.... Looters are investigated. I suspected something fishy when this man willingly asked for resignation as customs boss just like that

Who does that? Scared looters grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by publicenemy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
No hiding place for all of them.

#thankGodforBuhari

11 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by watered(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Public stunt and I care less.

1 Like

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by TheAlchemist: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
#lets pray for Buhari safety over his war on corruption!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by asha80(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was wondering when this would happen..his house in katsina alone will remove any doubt about this man's actions as comptroller general of customs

9 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
We need convictions for the ones pronounced guilty by the courts.

2 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by san316(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
seriously, this man is in soup. Buhari's brother from another mother is in deeeep shhhhet.

I think this is still witch hunt, buhari personally hates people named Dikko. You remember Umar Dikko?

Sorry, I am just wailming, Someone CHANGE me up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by kunle75(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
JaredNomak:
Mumu APC fans will come here to say this clears Buhari corruption war of all witch hunting allegations... But I can't see any concrete reason why his house should be besieged in the manner of not letting anyone in or out. Is any money missing in the Nigeria Custom? If yes, was it traces to him? Nonsense! Deceitful act to deceive the gullible Sai Rehobuhari chanters.

You cant see any reason because you are not privy to certain information as they do.

24 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Now is the time
Operation Masu gudu su gudu.

"If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us". PMB

PMB, give it to them BACK2BACK grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Natpat: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by ilyas26(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
I loooooooooooooooooove buhari

6 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by IamPatriotic(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
My admiration for President Buhari is now on per seconds increment, back to back, the fight gets tougher, and no hidden place for gluttonous yam eaters any more.

21 Likes

Re: Security Operatives Storm Dikko's Residence In Abuja by Psalm18: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Expectedly.

One of the many thieves.

Effc should go beyond arrest and build a case even the devil will be afraid to act as counsel in court.
The disappointment will be after all these, EFCC through tardiness or been bribed fails to prosecute diligently.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos) / Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse / Court Threatens To Jail Saraki, NASS Clerk Over Kogi Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.