Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened (4951 Views)

Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting. / My Own Rape Story / OMG - Woman Blogs Her Rape Ordeal Moments After She Was Assaulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Ignatio(m): 2:15am On Jan 09, 2016
Maybe she was experimenting. Chicken head.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by overdrive(m): 6:35am On Jan 09, 2016
That girl is damn too lucky if na me I go dey ontop her for three days. shocked grin cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2016
espn:
she's stupid..yes very stupid..she agreed to take a shower with him..unclad..wtf..she's a prostitute..she is only crying because she wasn't paid..
. She wrote that she did not remove her cloths to shower.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by espn(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. She wrote that she did not remove her cloths to shower.
anyway I just don't believe her!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Derawiz(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin. How did you think it would end with a shower?The man nah robot?..This is not a rape scenario IMO..
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
soupandeba:

Have you been raped before? :-/

Are you less busy? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you less busy? undecided

Not exactly baby, the way you reacted thats why i asked
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by monex(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Are you saying saying that prostitute can't be raped?

dont mind him. as in ehn. the way people reason. I went for a stage play @ terrakulture. the theme was about rape. During the question and answer session, i proferred that educating men on what constitutes a rape might be a quickwin in reducing rape. with some of the comments I see here, i was right.

A lot of guys dont seek to rape/hurt a girl. the problem is they dont even know when it becomes a rape:

na she come my house/hotel room. what was she expecting?
she is my girlfriend
she is a prostitute
na she give me signals
she collects money and gifts from me
she said stop na but na so girls dey talk.

the above are some unjustified excuses usually given for rape. As I said earlier, education is key.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Wallade(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

With rape

You can't say and you must not assume!

@Daretodiffer, I guess you and Amber (the Olosho claiming rape) are of same school of thought. You must be of the same breed. I am allowed to say you need to re assess your principles.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wallade:

@Daretodiffer, I guess you and Amber (the Olosho claiming rape) are of same school of thought. You must be of the same breed. I am allowed to say you need to re assess your principles.

yes sir
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
monex:

dont mind him. as in ehn. the way people reason. I went for a stage play @ terrakulture. the theme was about rape. During the question and answer session, i proferred that educating men on what constitutes a rape might be a quickwin in reducing rape. with some of the comments I see here, i was right.

A lot of guys dont seek to rape/hurt a girl. the problem is they dont even know when it becomes a rape:

she is my girlfriend
she is a prostitute
na she give me signals

the above are some unjustified excuses usually given for rape. As I said earlier, education is key.

I like the bolded. keep up with the good work
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Derawiz:
grin grin. How did you think it would end with a shower?The man nah robot?..This is not a rape scenario IMO..

is that what you will tell your daughter if she claimed not to have given consent?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lmao!

Attention whõre.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
monex:

she is my girlfriend
she is a prostitute
na she give me signals

On the surface, while it might appear callous to dismiss, or even make fun of her, a LARGE fraction of the blame lies with her - if indeed she was raped.

If my daughter or sister tells me she was raped by a man she went to take a shower with, I'll tell her she's a stvpid girl.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Very interesting...just read on Reddit that this girl has been raped 10 times grin

10 fvcking times.

And she's edited her IG bio to include: "checkout my online store".
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Derawiz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=41812114]

is that what you will tell your daughter if she claimed not to have given consent?

Consent or no consent,she is mature enough to know the opposite sex reaction,especially one who has pestered her before,if they're both to have a shower..Like I afore-posted,this is not a rape scenario IMO,but an act of foolishness and Ridiculousness
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=Derawiz post=41841160][/quote]

So if my husband wanted se..x and I don't want to, he has every right to have sex with me consent or no consent

Are you so blinded that you cannot figure out what rape is. Rape is when I say 'No' regardless of what you want or do not want. If I am not interested, I am not interested. What type of animal enjoys having with an unwilling partner.

It seems like that is what you also enjoy doing. You enjoy having s..ex with unwilling women, don't ya? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

On the surface, while it might appear callous to dismiss, or even make fun of her, a LARGE fraction of the blame lies with her - if indeed she was raped.

If my daughter or sister tells me she was raped by a man she went to take a shower with, I'll tell her she's a stvpid girl.

If she says she was raped by her husband, I will call a stvpid girl too

Most men on this thread have the same reta.rded logic, are you trying to suggest that no one has a right to change his/her mind about wanting to have sex? Are you telling me that your sister/daughter deserves to be raped if she changes her mind about se..x? undecided

If your sister/daughter experience similar situation, I pray that you won't have a chance to call her stvpid because she might just end up dead .....grin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Derawiz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

So if my husband wanted se..x and I don't want to, he has every right to have sex with me consent or no consent

Are you so blinded that you cannot figure out what rape is. Rape is when I say 'No' regardless of what you want or do not want. If I am not interested, I am not interested. What type of animal enjoys having with an unwilling partner.

It seems like that is what you also enjoy doing. You enjoy having s..ex with unwilling women, don't ya? grin

If you're daft,I wouldn't say but don'tconclude especially on someone you dnt know.Your husband can never rape whether it's with your consent or not,as long as you both are still married he's entitled to your body just as it's reciprocal with regards to you..You do not seduce a man as trying to double bath in his bathroom,in his own house and you call it rape 'coz the man lost control of himself.Please not everyone can easily subdue his sexual urges,grab the point I'm trying to pass across please before trying to be judgemental about the peraonality of someone no know zilch about..Like I maintain,in my opinion,it not a rape scenario,and it remains my opinion,dnt force your ideas on me,not when you attach abusive wordings to it..Thanks
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
overdrive:
That girl is damn too lucky if na me I go dey ontop her for three days. shocked grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin

May someone many men go on top of your sister/daughter for three days grin grin grin

Funny, uhn? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Derawiz:

If you're daft,I wouldn't say but conclude especially on someone you dnt know.Your husband can never rape whether it's with your consent or not,as long as you both are still married he's entitled to your body just as it's reciprocal with regards to you..You do not seduce a man as trying to double bath in his bathroom,in his own house and you call it rape 'coz the man lost control of himself.Please not everyone can easily subdue his sexual urges,grab the point I'm trying to pass across please before trying to be judgemental about the peraonality of someone no know zilch about..Like I maintain,in my opinion,it not a rape scenario,and it remains my opinion,dnt force your ideas on me,not when you attach abusive wordings to it..Thanks

I knew it

You are a RAPIST!!!

It is not a fvcking opnion

That is what the law says

That is what any human being with a functioning brain knows

My husband is entitled to my body with my BlOODY CONSENT!!!

I cannot force him to have sex with me neither can he!!!

You do not seduce a man as trying to double bath in his bathroom,in his own house and you call it rape 'coz the man lost control of himself.Please not everyone can easily subdue his sexual urges,grab the point I'm trying to pass across please before trying to be judgemental about the peraonality of someone no know zilch about

Beast!!!

Where did she claim that she was trying to seduce him? They agreed to shower not to have sev even if they agreed to have sex and she changed her mind, he still has no bloody right to have sex with her!!!

Yeah, not everyone can control their sexual urges, if your 3 year old daughter is raped tomorrow by a 60-year old paedophile, I pray the court frees him. It is not his fault, not everyone can control his/her sexual urgesgrin grin grin grin

if you do not know, sex without consent = rape

Stvpid!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

If she says she was raped by her husband, I will call a stvpid girl too

Most men on this thread have the same reta.rded logic, are you trying to suggest that no one has a right to change his/her mind about wanting to have sex? Are you telling me that your sister/daughter deserves to be raped if she changes her mind about se..x? undecided

If your sister/daughter experience similar situation, I pray that you won't have a chance to call her stvpid because she might just end up dead .....grin

Lol, such irony...

The Defender of Women wants someone's daughter or sister raped and murdered.

Your head is certainly in the right place.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by oloyede252(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, such irony...
irony indeed
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, such irony...

Lol, such irony

The antagonist cannot bear to apply his ret.arded logic to his own blood

Hypocrite!!!

By the way, I wasn't talking about murder... too bad grin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Derawiz:

If you're daft,I wouldn't say but don'tconclude especially on someone you dnt know.Your husband can never rape whether it's with your consent or not,as long as you both are still married he's entitled to your body just as it's reciprocal with regards to you..You do not seduce a man as trying to double bath in his bathroom,in his own house and you call it rape 'coz the man lost control of himself.Please not everyone can easily subdue his sexual urges,grab the point I'm trying to pass across please before trying to be judgemental about the peraonality of someone no know zilch about..Like I maintain,in my opinion,it not a rape scenario,and it remains my opinion,dnt force your ideas on me,not when you attach abusive wordings to it..Thanks

Mr sexual urges, I am still expecting a reply

Would you agree with me if I said that psychopaths are normal human beings and should not be provoked. You know not everyone can control their psychopathic tendenciescheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Derawiz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

I knew it

You are a RAPIST!!!

It is not a fvcking opnion

That is what the law says

That is what any human being with a functioning brain knows

My husband is entitled to my body with my BlOODY CONSENT!!!

I cannot force him to have sex with me neither can he!!!

Beast!!!

Where did she claim that she was trying to seduce him? They agreed to shower not to have sev even if they agreed to have sex and she changed her mind, he still has no bloody right to have sex with her!!!

Yeah, not everyone can control their sexual urges, if your 3 year old daughter is raped tomorrow by a 60-year old paedophile, I pray the court frees him. It is not his fault, not everyone can control his/her sexual urgesgrin grin grin grin

if you do not know, sex without consent = rape

Stvpid!!!!!

Hmmm,first of all I have not touched the unclothedness of a woman lest having sex with her,then you're so judgemental that u call me a rapist?I,m on the floor laughing now;literally though...What do you understand by seduction?then try fitting it together as having a shower with someone who pestered you for sex and you refused..I dnt want to take things personal here but you seem. To me as an unrealistic delusional fool ignorant of our contemporary society.Do you think you can have a bath with a guy without a demand for sex?Huh?It takes the grace of God for a guy to ignore the urge for sex during a double bath,then what about a guy who has been wanting it?wnt he see it as seizing his opportunity?Do not be deluded cos raping a 3yrs old is a different scene altogether..For all I carenI still maintain my opinion,that's seduction either inadvertently or advertently,you're entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine but that doesn't give you a justifiable reason to label me as a RAPIST
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Derawiz:

Hmmm,first of all I have not touched the unclothedness of a woman lest having sex with her,then you're so judgemental that u call me a rapist?I,m on the floor laughing now;literally though...What do you understand by seduction?then try fitting it together as having a shower with someone who pestered you for sex and you refused..I dnt want to take things personal here but you seem. To me as an unrealistic delusional fool ignorant of our contemporary society.Do you think you can have a bath with a guy without a demand for sex?Huh?It takes the grace of God for a guy to ignore the urge for sex during a double bath,then what about a guy who has been wanting it?wnt he see it as seizing his opportunity?Do not be deluded cos raping a 3yrs old is a different scene altogether..For all I carenI still maintain my opinion,that's seduction either inadvertently or advertently,you're entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine but that doesn't give you a justifiable reason to label me as a RAPIST

You seem to be a rapist a pervert and a delu.ded f..ool.

Yes, we leave in a dangerous society but it does not follow that I should be raped for having shower with a guy.

If you could say that a man cannot rape his wife, you should be in an asylumgrin. On that baiss, you are a potential rapist!!!

Nah, raping a 3-year old is ‘almost' different, not different. The last time I checked what drives paedophiles is the sexual urges for pre-pubescents.grin so if I were going with your logic, they should also be excusedundecided

Let me educate youcheesy, what mainly drives a rapist is not the inability to control his/her sexual urges but the belief that they are entitled to someone else's body. For some, it is about the control, rejection, power etc. No normal human being would with intercourse with the vehement refusal of a partnerundecided. That means the type of relationship that exist between the couple does not matter. A rapist would rape even in you are in PURDAHundecided. Seduction is an excuse, not a reasonundecided

You haven't answered any of my questionsundecided
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by chulo132(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
This is like walking the streets naked and expecting someone not to tap that ass!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? / Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.