Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened (4932 Views)

Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting. / My Own Rape Story / OMG - Woman Blogs Her Rape Ordeal Moments After She Was Assaulted (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by adedemmy: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
A 27-year-old South African rape survivor and activist named Amber Amour live-blogged her own alleged 'sexual assault a few minutes after it happened. Amber, who is promoting a new campaign called 'Stop Rape. Educate.', started the campaign when she was raped in New York City and then got raped again in Nov. 2015. Above is what she wrote immediately after the alleged rape.. see plenty more, plus naked photos of Amber she shared herself & reaction from people
Amber claims she was attacked by a man named Shakir in Cape Town, South Africa after sheagreed to take a shower with him. After she was raped, Amber took to instagram to post a photo of herself crying and a message detailing the horrific sexual assault.
'Here I was, telling survivors every single day that they should speak up... I knew I had to practice what I preached,' she explained to Marie Claire UK. 'So the first thing I did was take a picture and write a post, describing what had happened.
See More
http://betterpikins..com/2016/01/photos-woman-live-blogs-her-own-rape.html

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
hmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
After she agreed to take a shower with him undecided

He for dey look you ni undecided
Oloshi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Sparrow13: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Amber claims she was attacked by a man named Shakir in Cape Town, South Africa after she agreed to take a shower with him.

she deserve the rape

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by eyeview: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lemme get this straight....
She agreed to take a shower with the man who eventually raped her after the shower? What was she thinking? Was she thinking the guy would thank her for scrubbing his back and dress up and leave?
I think she wanted to the guy to rape her for her 'anti rape' blog

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by ITbomb(m): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
You went inside the shower naked with me WILLINGLY and came out crying rape.
Story for the gods

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by onyowo(f): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
So she was crying and taking pix at the same time?

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by bustykasa(f): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yeye dey smell

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by DuchessLily(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Buhahahahaha...imagine oo... Yeye talk

I don't think d girl is OK; she has lost it

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
DuchessLily:
Buhahahahaha...imagine oo... Yeye talk

I don't think d girl is OK; she has lost it

With rape

You can't say and you must not assume!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by espn(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

With rape

she's stupid..yes very stupid..she agreed to take a shower with him..unclad..wtf..she's a prostitute..she is only crying because she wasn't paid..

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
espn:
she's stupid..

Shut up!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
espn:
she's stupid..yes very stupid..she agreed to take a shower with him..unclad..wtf..she's a prostitute..she is only crying because she wasn't paid..

Ode!

Are you saying saying that prostitute can't be raped?

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by espn(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Shut up!
you must be silly for supporting immorality..i c d kind of gals or mothers d world is breeding..ders always a limit to stupidity..u not well trained to just haul insult without using ur brain!

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by hacmond(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dis babe Don drink SA skuches grin
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by leke12(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Stupid gurl with fish brain!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by DuchessLily(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

With rape

I'm not assuming or saying dear... She said it herself in her post that "she agreed to bath with him and he raped her after the bath".

Which girl In her right senses agrees to bath with a man whom she is not ready to have $ex with??
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by espn(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

ode?? I reserve dat for ur elder ones..i see u r like her..a low life..u not worthy of bin engaged in an argument!!its a complete waste of time..u can train ur kids dat way..teach them to take a shower with every idio.t that comes their way...I will be glad to pop some bottle of wine to celebrate ur level of stupidity..irresponsibility and immorality!

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
espn:
you must be silly for supporting immorality..i c d kind of gals or mothers d world is breeding..ders always a limit to stupidity..u not well trained to just haul insult without using ur brain!

You must be silly for thinking like a f.cool

Who was the first person perosn to call another person ‘silly'?

Don't you know where your mothers are? You better find your way there nowundecided

When it gets to your own daughter, don't worry we will call her all sorts tooundecided

Ode!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
espn:
ode?? I reserve dat for ur older ones..i c u r like r..a low life! u not worth d argument!!its a complete waste of time..u can train ur kids dat way..to agree to take a shower with someone..shows how daft u r!

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by espn(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

You must be silly for thinking like a f.cool

Who was the first person perosn to call another person ‘silly'?

Don't you know where your mothers are? You better find your way there nowundecided

When it gets to your own daughter, don't worry we will call her all sorts tooundecided

Ode!
I reserve dat (ode) for ur elder brothers!!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
DuchessLily:

I'm not assuming or saying dear... She said it herself in her post that "she agreed to bath with him and he raped her after the bath".

Which girl In her right senses agrees to bath with a man whom she is not ready to have $ex with??

Going by your argument, would it be safe to conclude that a husband cannot rape his wife? Or a FWB? Or a BF?

When you say ‘NO' then NO it is.

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
DuchessLily:

I am not sure if we read the same thing but I know that you are mixing facts up!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by espn(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
The definition of stupidity is right above me! Smh! I have never seen someone to be so silly as this and have the guts to twist fact!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by excellencyabia1: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
People always looking for attention
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by DuchessLily(f): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Going by your argument, would it be safe to conclude that a husband cannot rape his wife? Or a FWB? Or a BF?

When you say ‘NO' then NO it is.

Of cos a husband, boyfriend or whatever can rape a person... But my point is if she wanted NO to be NO, then she shouldn't have agreed to take a shower with him.... Did they shower fully clothed or naked??

Since she wasn't ready for d s£x, then shouldn't have agreed to d shower.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
DuchessLily:

Of cos a husband, boyfriend or whatever can rape a person... But my point is if she wanted NO to be NO, then she shouldn't have agreed to take a shower with him.... Did they shower fully clothed or naked??

Since she wasn't ready for d s£x, then shouldn't have agreed to d shower.

You are right. However what if that was the initial plan and she changed her mind mid way through it?

I don't quite believe her regardless it is not advisable to assume anything where rape is concerned.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by nevi12(f): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Well dis whole tin seems staged to me sha sad
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by x6blade(m): 12:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Read this earlier. She wanted to get raped. I checked through her Instagram post and honestly I was irritated by her ignorance to hygiene
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by x6blade(m): 1:00am On Jan 09, 2016
adedemmy:
A 27-year-old South African rape survivor and activist named Amber Amour live-blogged her own alleged 'sexual assault a few minutes after it happened. Amber, who is promoting a new campaign called 'Stop Rape. Educate.', started the campaign when she was raped in New York City and then got raped again in Nov. 2015. Above is what she wrote immediately after the alleged rape.. see plenty more, plus naked photos of Amber she shared herself & reaction from people
Amber claims she was attacked by a man named Shakir in Cape Town, South Africa after sheagreed to take a shower with him. After she was raped, Amber took to instagram to post a photo of herself crying and a message detailing the horrific sexual assault.
'Here I was, telling survivors every single day that they should speak up... I knew I had to practice what I preached,' she explained to Marie Claire UK. 'So the first thing I did was take a picture and write a post, describing what had happened.
See More
http://betterpikins..com/2016/01/photos-woman-live-blogs-her-own-rape.html
don't forget she even kissed him
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by siegfried99(m): 1:11am On Jan 09, 2016
Hian undecided

She agreed to take a shower with a man and they kissed grin wahala dey oo cheesy. Who does that? cheesy

This babe is high on dry oshogbo weed grin

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ode!

Have you been raped before? :-/

Happy Birthday Slyisaac And Ogorwyne!!! / "Am Tired Of Wearing Panties" - Lady Cries Out, Nigerians React / What Is The Teacher Up To Pls Help Me With This