Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out (4893 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by oluwafrizzy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
A young lady who is currently treated like a ‘disease’ by her lovers for being a virgin share her story on social media
Read her story below:

Please I would really like for you to post this and keep me anonymous.
I am 22 years old and a virgin and I honestly do not know if it is a blessing or a curse anymore. Over the last two years since I graduated from school, I have liked two guys. The first one was a very sweet guy and everything I wanted in a man.

We decided to have a relationship and hoped it ends in marriage. Everything was going well till I told him I was a virgin and had never had sex before. He completely changed and started looking at me like I had some kind of disease. He didn’t even want to have sex with me again and said he doesn’t do the whole virgin thing. So we broke up.

The second guy was more of an asshole, when I told him I was a virgin he literally told me to go and get bleeped then come back to him that who remains a virgin these days… sigh.

I honestly don’t know what to do about it anymore, am I supposed to sleep with anyone to rid myself of this?? Help!! What is the world turning into these days?

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/being-v1rgin-is-killing-mewho-will-help.html
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Is it true guys do these things? What's wrong with being a virgin? undecided undecided

#Team Virgin. kiss kiss

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eeya.

Throw some money around, i know people to recommend for her.
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Virginity Is No Longer A Standard Or Criteria For Most Men Today. Infact It Could Even Be Counter Productive As Seen In The Case Above

At 22 I Dont Think She Is Overdue For A D!Ck Already..But Coming Out As A Virgin After 25-27years Can Send A Wrong Signal About Your Personality Seriously It Doesn't Make You A Saint. For Me You're The Number One Suspect

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
keep it up
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin grin

Is it true guys do these things? What's wrong with being a virgin? undecided undecided

#Team Virgin. kiss kiss

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by rosy1992(f): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
You need to be yourself, don't let anyone define your life. You are unique and should believe in your self. Be patient God will bless you with a guy who will love, respect and cherish you.

4 Likes

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
My gf is a virgin though, and sincerely i love it that way, you need to keep some gals like that atleast to give you peace of mind of her fucking around.

So if she bleeps, definately i will know

Brilliant way to get them 70% to yourself

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin grin

#Team Virgin. kiss kiss

grin grin

Yimu
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by KardinalZik(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
REMINDER!!

No one dies a virgin coz at the end LIFE _FUCKS us all.

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Dshocker(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin grin

#Team Virgin. kiss kiss

grin grin

Who told you that you are a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dshocker:

Who told you that you are a virgin?
I know I am. tongue

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by donk552(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Who virgin epp
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by IamLEGEND1: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
rosy1992:
... God will bless you with a guy who will love, respect and cherish you.

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Dshocker(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I know I am. tongue

Maybe the time you were riding bicycle,you mistakenly entered a pothole and the place tore grin
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by chiraqDemon(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
My gf is a virgin though, and sincerely i love it that way, you need to keep some gals like that atleast to give you peace of mind of her fucking around.

So if she bleeps, definately i will know

Brilliant way to get them 70% to yourself
How sure are you, have u tested to check that she's truly one?
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Pusyiter(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is always like this...when you never taste something, the thing go dey hungry you but after tasting, you go come tire/regret.

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin grin

#Team Virgin. kiss kiss

grin grin
stop o, ju...ju...just stop am!!!

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
stop o, ju...ju...just stop am!!!
Stop what oh? grin
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by MhizzAJ(f): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Being a vargin is a blessing and not a curse

The right man would come
Some guys just wanna chop and clean mouth so they wouldn't go close to a vargin

I'll keep holding on till he comes

2 Likes

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Stop what oh? grin
teamV... Stop am! angry

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Being a vargin is a blessing and not a curse

The right man would come
Some guys just wanna chop and clean mouth so they wouldn't go close to a vargin

I'll keep holding on till he comes
so you're a virgin? smiley
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by MhizzAJ(f): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
so you're a virgin? smiley

Teamvirgin till my wedding night

2 Likes

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
teamV... Stop am! angry
We are on the same team ahbi? cool
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
My kind of guys. I don't do virgin either coz I hate the sight of blood
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
My kind of guys. I don't do virgin either coz I hate the sight of blood.
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
We are on the same team ahbi? cool
I'm on the official team... You have deactivated your account with us long time joor.. grin

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Teamvirgin till my wedding night
I'd love to ask you for a favor miss...
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by MhizzAJ(f): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'd love to ask you for a favor miss...

What's that
Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What's that
I'm saying this from the dept of my heart (believe it or not)

Don't ever let anything change your mind about keeping your body for the right one and at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Being A V1rgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” — Nigerian Lady Cries Out by MhizzAJ(f): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'm saying this from the dept of my heart (believe it or not)

Don't ever let anything change your mind about keeping your body for the right one and at the right time.

Alryte
Tanks man smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Can You Marry An Abroad Based Man? ” Naija Ladies Replies (PHOTOS) / Toasting Lines (give Urs) / She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.