Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It Just Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? (1217 Views)

My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful / Is This Real Or Is It Just Me ? / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
is it ok for me to get jealous and uncomfortable when am with my girl friend and she is online chatting with someone else laughing out loud gan, not giving me attention and all that. Cos that has brought about a short malice between me and her this nite.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
You sure it's gonna be A SHORT Malice??undecided

Re: Is It Just Me? by 2dice(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Even our God is a jealous God..he made you in his image

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by Kayoski(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
sorry its just you bro.. carry ur cross.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
yeah it is, we go through it a lot. She apologise though, Buh my head was still too hot to receive it.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jealousy no good
Re: Is It Just Me? by dollyjoy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
is it ok for me to get jealous and uncomfortable when am with my girl friend and she is online chatting with someone else laughing out loud gan, not giving me attention and all that. Cos that has brought about a short malice between me and her this nite.
dear friend,it very normal and guy_like.

We humans are naturally jealous btw are you sure she is into you?

Just askingwink
Re: Is It Just Me? by IamLEGEND1: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
yes,it's just you.
kontinu to dey date am like that.
Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
You sure it's gonna be A SHORT Malice??undecided

Will talk about it with her tomorrow. Thanks though
Re: Is It Just Me? by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dey there dey jealous
You no get phone? If she don dey talk say she need this and that... You sef do your own back... Laugh fall for ground... Then comman tell me the result

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
dear friend,it very normal and guy_like.

We humans are naturally jealous btw are you sure she is into you?

Just askingwink
For me o, if u ask me i think she is into me. Buh u know i cant be so sure of that. I can only assume
Re: Is It Just Me? by dollyjoy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
For me o, if u ask me i think she is into me. Buh u know i cant be so sure of that. I can only assume
talk to her about it then,make her understand you are not comfortable with it,if she change good but if she dnt,well it up to you!!
Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
Dey there dey jealous
You no get phone? If she don dey talk say she need this and that... You sef do your own back... Laugh fall for ground... Then comman tell me the result
grin that will be like paying evil with evil. At the end the relationship is not gonna stand. Ahbeg o, i no fit start to dey search again o.
Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
talk to her about it then,make her understand you are not comfortable with it,if she change good but if she dnt,well it up to you!!

I have done that before, Buh i will do it again tomorrow. Maybe she has forgotten, so am gonna remind her.
Re: Is It Just Me? by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
grin that will be like paying evil with evil. At the end the relationship is not gonna stand. Ahbeg o, i no fit start to dey search again o.
bros, the girl no like you o......
Re: Is It Just Me? by Richiy(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Just tell her it makes you uncomfortable.. It would make me uncomfortable too.

There should be a law where people that are dating switch off their phones for like 2 hours at first when they are together. Especially when they don't get to meet often.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
bros, the girl no like you o......
you dey follow us share moment?
Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Richiy:
Just tell her it makes you uncomfortable.. It would make me uncomfortable too.

There should be a law where people that are dating switch off their phones for like 2 hours at first when they are together. Especially when they don't get to meet often.
ok. Will post the feed back of what i get from her tomorrow.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Richiy(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
ok. Will post the feed back of what i get from her tomorrow.

You don't have to. Nairaland should not be the basis of your relationship.

Nairaland will be the last to know mine.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Obudupikin: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dear OP,

It's actually a sign of disrespect if you are talking to your girl and she's ignoring you because she's chatting.

Talking to her abt it will not help. Action,they say,speaks louder.

Try this; While she's at it next time loosely pass a very important piece of information to her. Like a deadline,an important mssg from a friend or associate etc. She likely won't hear you as she so engrossed in her chat.
When she gets to know abt the information (probably too late) and confronts you for not telling her,kindly remind her that you did but she wasn't paying attention. She was more interested in her phone.

Alternatively,give her a taste of her medicine.
That moment when she has something very important (to her) to say to you do the exact same thing she does.

Bottom line is,unless you do to her something that will always remind her that her altitude is pissing you off,she most likely will not adjust.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by MRBrownJ: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
set the rules and boundaries so she understands that it is a lack of respect and not nice at all to be doing this.
if she continues, take drastic measures!
Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Richiy:

just felt u shud know the result of the advice given. Ok thread close.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Richiy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
just felt u shud know the result of the advice given. Ok thread close.

You'll be fine okay?

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by pablobellins(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:
set the rules and boundaries so she understands that it is a lack of respect and not nice at all to be doing this.
if she continues, take drastic measures!
grin lol, drastic measure She no be my wife o. Nah my galfriend.
Re: Is It Just Me? by MRBrownJ: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
pablobellins:
grin lol, drastic measure She no be my wife o. Nah my galfriend.

bro, whether wife or even bootay call, you gotta ALWAYS be respected by your women. the minute she crosses the line, you must put her back at her place before she make it common to do whatever she does. let that gal understand that, when you are around, YOU are the center of her universe, and that she will have plenty of time to chit chat with her friends when you leave.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
I told her I don't have a lorry to carry ur fukcing sorry in a situation like this too.. so, I understand You bruh

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by jabojafa(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Richiy:

bt twitter will be first
Re: Is It Just Me? by Richiy(f): 12:38am On Jan 09, 2016
jabojafa:
bt twitter will be first

No social media will be first or last or anything. The only thing social media platforms will see will be my wedding pictures.. Aside that, nothing at all. No comment. Lol.
Re: Is It Just Me? by jabojafa(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2016
Richiy:

No social media will be first or last or anything. The only thing social media platforms will see will be my wedding pictures.. Aside that, nothing at all. No comment. Lol.
are you an IT person?

(1) (Reply)

"He Put His Piss In My Bombom" [A 3yr Old Girl Rape Video] / Ladies And Guys Make A Choice / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.