Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,651 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? (14810 Views)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by bukas15(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2016
some folks wit retard thinking faculty. if u can masturbate, what makes u think u cant cheat.

abeggi....both masturbation nd cheating are termed CHEATING
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Lobolintin:

Story story sotryyyyyy

Just like your signature of being a millionaire.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Lobolintin(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Adanna28:

Just like your signature of being a millionaire.

Ain't lying babe...,
Make I no make mouth my access bank has 1M at a dot

So what does that makes ?
Billionaire ??
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Cherlene(f): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Crysallis:
The Bible says that fornication (or adultry) is a sin against God and our body. (I Corinthians 6:18)

Masturbation is a desire of the flesh and it is not right in the sight of God. According to 1 Corinthians 10:13, no temptation has overtaken us that is not common to man; God is faithful and will not let us be tempted beyond our ability and that God will always provide a way of escape that we might be able to endure the temptation.

1 Peter 2:11 clearly warns us against the passions of the flesh.

So dear OP, Juxtaposing two wrongs while providing a choice between them does not make indulging in one seem right.

Good morning

I love your COMMENT.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Cherlene(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Lobolintin:
Am Chief Lobolintin by name
A traditionalist
And hybrid.Igbo -Yoruba

Cheating is way out of it, and masturbatioj is demonic in all point of view, better still, endure and wait for him[spouse],...masturbatioj can create atmosphere for cheating, that's what have been hearing from ladies sha...

Cheating is now a hit back to back, from admiring, to hanging out,and kissing to 4cking, and masturbtiom with Aboliki or Chinese Balm. Ti take over.. All naj back to back

Drops mic, and storms out...
Iyalaya masturbation ati cheating....... When I get fresh pussiew for nairaland

Gerout of hia

Good morning

At bolded, INDEED !

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2016
the answer is obvious...
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2016
stupidity:
Na cheat all of them be abeg

Well said wink

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

E-boos? grin Lol...don't worry they are virgins, they don't like the idea

jk

Ok then dear
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
bqlekan:
hmmmm

Baba shook mouth naa grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Watzup Y'all,

my name is Legend, just ur everyday nomadic Fulani guy.
From a cultural/social/psychological point of view, masturbàtion is way better than cheating.
You don't have to lay out a meticulous plan on how to go about masturbàting without ur partner knowing like you would if u were cheating.
which automatically makes it more efficient than cheating.

+ It's always available(you know wuh'm sayin' cheesy) unlike the hoe you be banging on the side.

Religiously,it's slightly more complicated- depending if you consider masturbàtion to be a sin or not (personally,i'm undecided).Either way,you still don't run the risk of contracting a fatal STD through masturbàtion unlike an affair: due to ur probable obliviousness to any medical condition of ur said side-hoe.

So yeah, I'll much rather masturbàte to a Jada fire video than cheat on a partner......no one deserves that.

Well put wink sire .
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Lobolintin:
Am Chief Lobolintin by name
A traditionalist
And hybrid.Igbo -Yoruba

Cheating is way out of it, and masturbatioj is demonic in all point of view, better still, endure and wait for him,...masturbatioj can create atmosphere for cheating, that's what have been hearing from ladies sha...

Cheating is now a hit back to back, from admiring, to hanging out,and kissing to 4cking, and masturbtiom with Aboliki or Chinese Balm. Ti take over.. All naj back to back

Drops mic, and storms out...
Iyalaya masturbation ati cheating....... When I get fresh pussiew for nairaland

Gerout of hia

Massive wink

You are highly rcognized, chief lobolintin cheesy cheesy . And your observations are duly noted.

Gracias

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
I will do none cos I won't let my loins control me.im the boss I will control it

"...loins control me" grin

Very Solid

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Nice comments.
Iceberylin, you'll do well to tell us why you prefer cheating on your partner to masturbation.

Why is everyone saying they'd rather masturbate? More counter opinions please.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Scentmarlc, Did U really Believe/Welcome the thought that Someone in His/her right Mind would rather Admit They preferred cheating to Masturbating?shocked

The Moral Answer is way Obvious....

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2016
Both are same but with different level of severity & complications
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Scentmarlc, Did U really Believe/Welcome the thought that Someone in His/her right Mind would rather Admit They preferred cheating to Masturbating?shocked

The Moral Answer is way Obvious....

You're trying to lay back the purpose of this thread. I don't see any reason why someone that admits he masturbates should have any drawback in admitting he cheats. If you're not free to air your views, don't discourage others from airing theirs.

By the way, we're not looking for your "moral answer" which you really didn't answer anyway.

Give us your opinion. Thanks.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
You're trying to lay back the purpose of this thread. I don't see any reason why someone that admits he masturbates should have any drawback in admitting he cheats. If you're not free to air your views, don't discourage others from airing theirs.

By the way, we're not looking for your "moral answer" which you really didn't answer anyway.

Give us your opinion. Thanks.
Ugh...

So, You think even if I were A Well-Known NOTORIOUS cheater, I'd come out Here(ONLINE) To Admit I cheatgrin You my friend, must be really shallow.

@Bolded, You're Indirectly saying Masturbation is equivalent to Cheating?? LoLgrin that is just sick!!! Rationalizing that is simply impossible.

nyways...Your intentions were duly noted n VERY Unnecessary..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2016
My name is Barbara. I wouldn't do any. If I ever have a reason to cheat on my man, I'd rather talk it out with him, make him understand my needs. If he doesn't change and it's something I can't control, I'll break up and go get it.

On a second thought, how long will one keep breaking up just so you could satisfy your sexual needs? I think this is where maturity comes to play. I'd rather make him understand my plight and he'll try his best to adjust because he loves me. kiss

I see masturbation as a sin against your own body. It's total disrespect to your own self and your partner.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by emmyluizzz: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2016
as far as dat pussy is spreading.......all na cheats....roger dat...!!
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ugh...

So, You think even if I were A Well-Known NOTORIOUS cheater, I'd come out Here(ONLINE) To Admit I cheatgrin You my friend, must be really shallow.
No one is asking you to admit you cheat. I'd rather eat pork meat than dog meat_doesn't mean I eat pork meat. Haven't tasted any.

@Bolded, You're Indirectly saying Masturbation is equivalent to Cheating?? LoLgrin that is just sick!!! Rationalizing that is simply impossible.
Sigh! Yet again another shoal extrapolate. Meditate on my above statement.

nyways...Your intentions were duly noted n VERY Unnecessary..

You my friend, must be living a very fake life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
No one is asking you to admit you cheat. I'd rather eat pork meat than dog meat_doesn't mean I eat pork meat. Haven't tasted any.

Sigh! Yet again another shoal extrapolate. Meditate on my above statement.

You my friend, must be living a very fake life.
LoL!grin

Okay...Thanks babe!!smiley

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ghostmist: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2016
Crysallis:
The Bible says that fornication (or adultry) is a sin against God and our body. (I Corinthians 6:18)

Masturbation is a desire of the flesh and it is not right in the sight of God. According to 1 Corinthians 10:13, no temptation has overtaken us that is not common to man; God is faithful and will not let us be tempted beyond our ability and that God will always provide a way of escape that we might be able to endure the temptation.

1 Peter 2:11 clearly warns us against the passions of the flesh.

So dear OP, Juxtaposing two wrongs while providing a choice between them does not make indulging in one seem right.
^^ @ the bolded...is it like there is somewhere they manufacture this crap that you guys keep coming up with every time?

why not "kukuma" tell us to stop eating and breathing cos' they are all desires of the flesh??
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Okay...Thanks babe!!smiley

Good riddance.

Cheers.
ghostmist:
^^ @ the bolded...is it like there is somewhere they manufacture this crap that you guys keep coming up with every time?
why not "kukuma" tell us to stop eating and breathing cos' they are all desires of the flesh??
Calm down, young man.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Lordprez: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Well I'm prez.... new here buh then not so new

From a personal opinion, I'd rather masturbate, not because I'm being moral or any of that sh!t buh becus I feel it would annoy my babe/spouse/partner the least

its me wanking my Joystick against me sticking it into some other chick's pvssy... I'm sure she'd prefer the former, that's what relationship are all about, annoying your partner the leastgrin

#MyOpinion
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ademoladeji(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm Ayo....

Masturbation: is giving yourself pleasure by yourself

Cheating: is giving yourself pleasure by opposite/same sex while in commitment with another person.

One thing is certain- ADDICTION.

Addiction a state characterized by compulsive
engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse
consequences... This is very hard to curb n would take both spiritual (if possible) and psychological power to stop.

Of the two above, Masturbation is very addictive and could destroy a relationship beyond repair more than cheating.

I'm not advocating for people to engage in cheating (as it's a sin), but cheating could be stopped and controlled easily than Masturbation.

Religiously, both are sins and should be avoided but if I was faced with the option of picking one, I would vote for CHEATING.

#TeamCheater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
My name is Barbara. I wouldn't do any. If I ever have a reason to cheat on my man, I'd rather talk it out with him, make him understand my needs. If he doesn't change and it's something I can't control, I'll break up and go get it.

On a second thought, how long will one keep breaking up just so you could satisfy your sexual needs? I think this is where maturity comes to play. I'd rather make him understand my plight and he'll try his best to adjust because he loves me. kiss

I see masturbation as a sin against your own body. It's total disrespect to your own self and your partner.
mummy i have found a wife .cheesy

sheck mail.cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by donnffd(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
First of all, I see alot of hypocrites in the house... Many are saying they can't do anyone...hilarious

I don't know where Africans get the idea that mastubation is such an evil thing that it should be compared with cheating! To me, that's a poor mentality.

This question is a no brainer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by naijaboiy: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
mummy i have found a wife .cheesy

sheck mail.cheesy
Ashawo kobo kobo grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
misspicy:
My Name is Spicy,like I always say everyone know me as Spicy,am not an unknown entity around here

am talking from the moral point of view,am too sinful to talk from the religious aspect cheesy

on a scale of preference
I will rather masturbate than cheat on my partner. why? because I am an emotional being,been a woman,I find it hard to engage in frivolous activities,so I tend to take my time before engaging in such affairs,due to the fact that am a calculated person.

this is why I encourage people planing to go into a relationship,whether long term or marriage to engage with someone they are comfortable(physically,financially,morally) with and share same views with, so that they will not be tempted by someone perceived to be better than their partner(the basis for most female cheats)

my humble submission Mr Scentmarlc smileysmileysmiley

Applaudise madmoiselle spicy ,

Well crafted and well delivered.

Am sure your submission have been noted .

Gracias! cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
bqlekan:
I'm Lekan, just another ordinary human...
well, being a Muslim, I'd rather cheat than masturbate, my religion frowns at masturbation. religion doesn't support cheating either, but it does support polygamy. ( I'm willing to do something against my will other than against God's will)

I just did

Simple short and precise.
I love that

Ama ama calling you to my matters now cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by scentmarlc(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
bukas15:
some folks wit retard thinking faculty. if u can masturbate, what makes u think u cant cheat.

abeggi....both masturbation nd cheating are termed CHEATING

Ma guy don vex grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Moan During Sex / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / "In Love" But Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.