Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? (14795 Views)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
From the Neyooric perspective and school of thought.

Both are sinful, as the both major religions frown at it, but the truth is that the later is still far better and preferable to the former.

Come to think of it. When you cheat, you committed a sin called adultery and you are liable to face the following:

1. If not caught you can:

Get infected with STD's

Unwanted pregnancy

Troubled mind.

Guilt

And on the other hand, if you are caught

You can have a broken home

You might be stigmatized.

Well, when you masturbate. There is 80percent possibility that you might not be caught leaving you to face the only problem of feeling guilty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by firstking01(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wud prefer to masturbate than to cheat on my partner...I can even show him while his watching me wink

hw do u masturbate pls?, i'm curious??
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
To pick one?

I'm in-between the fence. gringrin

There's nothing like sitting on the fence. there's a reason it's called a faceless forum. it's cos you are you free to voice your opinions & almost get away with everything you ptyalize.

All these forming Mother Mary doesn't cut the mustard.
which one is I will talk to my boyfriend & tell him about it?
they said choose one.

You bathe yourself right? in order words you have masturbated before, after all you have to wash & rub your sex organs in the process.. secondary masturbation grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by firstking01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wud prefer to masturbate than to cheat on my partner...I can even show him while his watching me wink

hw do u masturbate pls?, i'm curious??...
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by naijaboiy: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. Baba..anyhow wizkid big na banky be im oga anyday anytime... U be boss/bus na taxi i be...grin
grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

There's nothing like sitting on the fence. there's a reason it's called a faceless forum. it's cos you are you free to voice your opinions & almost get away with everything you ptyalize.

All these forming Mother Mary doesn't cut the mustard.
which one is I will talk to my boyfriend & tell him about it?
they said choose one.

You bathe yourself right? in order words you have masturbated before, after all you have to wash & rub your sex organs in the process.. secondary masturbation grin
Lol really, I can't think of doing either of them. It's not about mother Mary stuff_it's just not in me.

@your last paragraph...... You're crazy! gringrin

Well, if I'm to pick one, I'll go with cheating. I mean both are wrong so, why should I go with the option with a less satisfying experience?
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
See question! shocked shocked
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by firstking01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
See question! shocked shocked
do u mind answering??
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ishaqbalaibrahi: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

grin
if you are looking for private taxi to go anywhere just give me a call tru: 08036262893,07055904157.
name: bala

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol really, I can't think of doing either of them. It's not about mother Mary stuff_it's just not in me.

@your last paragraph...... You're crazy! gringrin

Well, if I'm to pick one, I'll go with cheating. I mean both are wrong so, why should I go with the option with a less satisfying experience ?

Lol, most women achieve orgásms more from masturbation, than they do from penetrative sèx.

and you are wrong.
maturbation is not wrong, unless you are looking at it from a religious perspective.
is anal sèx wrong too, or fellatiô? answer is no, same goes for wànking. it's a very normal human behaviour.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by agarawu23(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Even those with 4-5 bf/gf will they u they can never cheat undecided

Nlders preaching what they don't practice since 2005 sad
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:

Lol...curiosity kills the cat grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by agarawu23(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
ishaqbalaibrahi:

if you are looking for private taxi to go anywhere just give me a call tru: 08036262893,07055904157.
name: bala
can u take me to China? My dream country smiley
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Amberon: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
I'm with you on this. People just don't understand how bad masturbation is. Cheating is also very bad. But religiously, masturbation is way worse (my opinion tho) because whenever someone masturbates they invite spirit husbands/wives into their lives.

Ive never cheated but if I have to choose, then I'd pick cheating.
ademoladeji:
I'm Ayo....

Masturbation: is giving yourself pleasure by yourself

Cheating: is giving yourself pleasure by opposite/same sex while in commitment with another person.

One thing is certain- ADDICTION.

Addiction a state characterized by compulsive
engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse
consequences... This is very hard to curb n would take both spiritual (if possible) and psychological power to stop.

Of the two above, Masturbation is very addictive and could destroy a relationship beyond repair more than cheating.

I'm not advocating for people to engage in cheating (as it's a sin), but cheating could be stopped and controlled easily than Masturbation.

Religiously, both are sins and should be avoided but if I was faced with the option of picking one, I would vote for CHEATING.

#TeamCheater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Lol, most women achieve orgásms more from masturbation, than they do from penetrative sèx.

and you are wrong.
maturbation is not wrong, unless you are looking at it from a religious perspective.
is anal sèx wrong too, or fellatiô? answer is no, same goes for wànking. it's a very normal human behaviour.
How do you know most women achieve orgasm through masturbation? I guess it's just a subjective thought.

Heck! The anus is made for two purpose only_farting and excreting. Any other act done with it is perverse extremism.

My point of view isn't really from a religious standpoint. I just don't measure up with normalcy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol wife ko babe ni
Do you have the latest G wagon? tongue
G wagon? No but i have Leg wagon.cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
How do you know most women achieve orgasm through masturbation? I guess it's just a subjective thought.

No, it isn't just a speculation. it's fact.
örgasms from masturbating are like Payless shoes: once you get the first pair, you get the second for next to nothing.
why else would a global research reveal that 92% of women masturbate? it's cos most don't derive the much desired pleasure from penetrative séx.
you know when you hit your g-spôt, thus, it's easier to cüm than when you are been penetrated by a dude that probably has no idea that women have ôrgasms too.

PinkBarbie:

Heck! The anus is made for two purpose only_farting and excreting. Any other act done with it is perverse extremism.
My point of view isn't really from a religious standpoint. I just don't measure up with normalcy

I noticed you didn't talk about the part I mentioned féllatio? are you trying to say anal sex is perverse, but blow jobs is okay?
In that case, wasn't the mouth made for talking & eating as well? grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by lahit14(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
My name is Barbara. I wouldn't do any. If I ever have a reason to cheat on my man, I'd rather talk it out with him, make him understand my needs. If he doesn't change and it's something I can't control, I'll break up and go get it.

On a second thought, how long will one keep breaking up just so you could satisfy your sexual needs? I think this is where maturity comes to play. I'd rather make him understand my plight and he'll try his best to adjust because he loves me. kiss

I see masturbation as a sin against your own body. It's total disrespect to your own self and your partner.

Well said barbieee, I just wantd to read opinions n pass but u left me no choice. Thr's no doubt u whr a very good maths student. It goes without saying......
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Crysallis(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Well said sire.

I assume you are talking from a biblical standpoint ?
Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by bqlekan(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
scentmarlc:

Simple short and precise. I love that

Ama ama calling you to my matters now cheesy
lol.. yes boss grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Crysallis(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Cherlene:

Good morning I love your COMMENT.
Cherlene
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Crysallis(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
ghostmist:
^^ @ the bolded...is it like there is somewhere they manufacture this crap that you guys keep coming up with every time?

why not "kukuma" tell us to stop eating and breathing cos' they are all desires of the flesh??

Do you masturbate in public?
Can you self-service urself away while ur parents watch?

comparing this while breathing is shallow. thanks
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ghostmist: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Crysallis:

Do you masturbate in public?
Can you self-service urself away while ur parents watch?

comparing this while breathing is shallow. thanks
so, according to your logic, some desires of the flesh are okay while some others are not okay?

by what parameters do you make these classifications?

who made you the judge over which desire of the flesh is okay?

do you know what I think is shallow? it is you trying to force your ignorance and religious bigotry down our throats... cool
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Margauxluv(f): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dis question dikwa veri risky
Op U mean phuvking....ma self (masturbate)
Or phuvking another dude..?(cheat)

Dis thread was a HIT, back to back

Brb lemme ask him which 1 he do prefer.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
G wagon? No but i have Leg wagon.cheesy
No G wagon, no wife oo. grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Crysallis(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
ghostmist:
so, according to your logic, some desires of the flesh are okay while some others are not okay?

by what parameters do you make these classifications?

who made you the judge over which desire of the flesh is okay?

do you know what I think is shallow? it is you trying to force your ignorance and religious bigotry down our throats... cool

Revelation 22:11
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No, it isn't just a speculation. it's fact.
örgasms from masturbating are like Payless shoes: once you get the first pair, you get the second for next to nothing.
why else would a global research reveal that 92% of women masturbate? it's cos most don't derive the much desired pleasure from penetrative séx.
you know when you hit your g-spôt, thus, it's easier to cüm than when you are been penetrated by a dude that probably has no idea that women have ôrgasms too.

I noticed you didn't talk about the part I mentioned féllatio? are you trying to say anal sex is perverse, but blow jobs is okay?
In that case, wasn't the mouth made for talking & eating as well? grin

Well, maybe it's the way I'm wired. Masturbation isn't worth it for me.

Féllatio? Well, you're on your own on this. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
lahit14:

Well said barbieee, I just wantd to read opinions n pass but u left me no choice. Thr's no doubt u whr a very good maths student. It goes without saying......
Thanks, lahit. smiley
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by ghostmist: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Crysallis:

Revelation 22:11
Next time, learn to apply logic when you are making a case.
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
No G wagon, no wife oo. grin
same thing sister mary said in 1998 till now she's somewhere in abeokuta mountain praying for husbandgrin

check.sad
Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
I go by Phyno's wife & I'm Iceberylin 's namesake.

I'm a Christian so masturbation is frowned upon and cheating unacceptable in my religion. I personally find masturbation as somewhat repulsive and degrading. However, it's definitely better, or shall I say "less worse" than cheating.
"Thou shall not commit adultery" was even mentioned in the 10 Commandments, while there's nothing about masturbation.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
danbrowndmf:
same thing sister mary said in 1998 till now she's somewhere in abeokuta mountain praying for husbandgrin

check.sad
Lol sister Mary was obviously an oldie. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What We Call A Magnificent Thick Ass / This Is Why Women Moan During Sex / Which Profession Is Likely To Have More Flirts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.