Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? (7135 Views)

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Nah, I can't. I'll pass

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by geesilver(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
OP are you sure this is an ice cream or dick cream.......cos all I see is joy stick o.
Girls enjoying it since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by tungstar(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ladies over to u
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pointless
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by libertyfather(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
geesilver:
OP are you sure this is an ice cream or dick scream.......cos all I see is joy stick o.

Nope it's ICE DICK wink
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Embarrassing Ice cream grin
Come to think of it, some men's dickĀ§ are that big.
God forbid! Suicide undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by TrapLORD(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
skarlett:
Nah, I can't. I'll pass
But you can lick it in private..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by jonaifame22(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Don't they have the kind of ice cream that looks like a pvssy, I'll prefer that type, I'l not only lick it, I'll chew everything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why not grin

Iyalaya anybody we drink dis on d mainland na grin
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
Why not grin

Iyalaya anybody we drink dis on d mainland na grin

Uuuhm undecided ? Dont tell me u will cry
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Youngpo413: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sept20:
Embarrassing Ice cream grin

Come to think of it, some men's dickĀ§ are that big.

God forbid! Suicide undecided
its not suicide,nowadays pusys will accommodate both.
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

Uuuhm undecided ? Dont tell me u will cry

Ice cream is icecream

Dont judge a cone by its shape

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

But you can lick it in private..

With the right guy, sure wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by TrapLORD(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
skarlett:

With the right guy, sure wink

Isn't ur bf the right guy?
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Ice cream is icecream

Dont judge a cone by its shape
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

Hmmm

Yup
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Isn't ur bf the right guy?

He is

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by TrapLORD(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
skarlett:

He is

But ur last post suggests you aint licking that ice cream.. Isn't he eating your sushi? undecided grin
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
geesilver:
OP are you sure this is an ice cream or dick cream.......cos all I see is joy stick o.
Girls enjoying it since time immemorial.

Lol, na u sabi
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

But ur last post suggests you aint licking that ice cream.. Isn't he eating your sushi? undecided grin

undecided wonder where ure going with this

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by myfantasies(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Of course i will

No be ice cream dem call am?

I will lick it nd ask for more grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by TrapLORD(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
skarlett:

undecided wonder where ure going with this
To infinity and beyond!! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by IamLEGEND1: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
warrisdiz?
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm *lickingmylips* yummy yummy
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by joliyp(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
so sorry I can't
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Of course i will

No be ice cream dem call am?

I will lick it nd ask for more grin
The real cockk nka?
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
joliyp:
so sorry I can't
Have you licked the original before?Don't lie.
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Emac34: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
debbychris wats ur take on dis ice-creamgrin
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by joliyp(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Have you licked the original before?Don't lie.
hell No

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by natureem: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
End-Time ice cream
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
joliyp:
hell No
Has he licked you before?
Re: Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is so embarrassing, God forbid that kind ice cream lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 / Paroh's 2020 Fleshlight: Applebutt Gang Vs Soap/vaseline Crew Needs It(images) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.