Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,616 members, 7,858,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. (1500 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
A guy meet you on the way or in a store and said"hi"The next thing is,you size him from head to toe,hiss and walk away.What do you take yourself for?It is better to just keep quiet or tell him you are not interested for a convo rather than put up that silly attitude.He find you appealing that is why he want you.Another annoying aspect is the way you slap a guy who want to woo you.Even if you have a boyfriend or you are moody,does that mean you should be rude or assault a harmless dude?If he retaliates,you feminists will say he is a woman beater as if you are not the one who first push the button.Do not let nollywood movies becloud your manners.

1 Like

Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by obiorathesubtle: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by XtraSmooth404: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
A guy met you on the way or in a store and said"hi"The next thing is,you size him from head to toe,hiss and walk away.What do you take yourself for?It is better to just keep quiet or tell him you are not interested for a convo rather than put up that silly attitude.Another annoying aspect is the way you slap a guy who want to woo you.Even if you have a boyfriend or you are moody,does that mean you should be rude or assault a harmless dude?If he retaliates,you feminists will say he is a woman beater as you you are not the one who first push the button.

Girl? slap me? hmmm! We will definitely be discussing her funeral after that angry
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oro kati kati

Wen d boys cant stay on their lane

Eyin girls egba oju wan danu danu
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
Oro kati kati

What if he retaliates and people gather and ask what happened?What will be your response?
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
What if he retaliates and people gather and ask what happened?What will be your response?

I was on my own nd he came to meet me undecided

Do i look like a magnet dat he had to get attracted to me?

1 Like

Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by jamex93(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
No mind dem jor
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
XtraSmooth404:

Girl? slap me? hmmm! We will definitely be discussing her funeral after that angry
Most girls do that to guyz who tries to woo them.The funniest thing is that they do it to showoff to people that they are being woo.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by dollyjoy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sorry op,i guess you are the guy.,

just work hard and make your money,girls will be the one to write appication letters.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lmao!
You sound so pained...
Seems you just experienced it. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by iteleaye(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Slap man for wetin nah, Op... Na for Naija movies I dey see that one o, I neva see am real life
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

I was on my own nd he came to meet me undecided

Do i look like a magnet dat he had to get attracted to me?
Does he warrant a slap for that?I go punch your teeth.Man go dey avoid you.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Does he warrant a slap for that?I go punch your teeth.Man go dey avoid you.

Good is u can kno a reasonable guy from an unreasonable guy undecided

So i punch d unreasonable guy in d face
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by ArchEnemy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol

Am yet to see a lady who thunders on a guy's cheek from mere approach

Maybe he did something wrong
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sept20:
Lmao!

You sound so pained...

Seems you just experienced it. grin
Yes .That was long ago.I was still naive then.The first girl insulted my mum simply because i asked her to excused me for a chat.The second girl hit me on the chest with her fist.The funniest thing was that we became very close friends afterwards.Any girl who tries it with me again will receive a big blow on her mouth.Na that her teeth i wan removed.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by AyamBlaze: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
U slap me, I land a vicious, left punch on ur jaw.. We're even! Go in peace! Let's see what d person below me has to say about this..
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Kayoski(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:
Oro kati kati
oga fun e o... gba wan loju kee.
I wanna believe ur joking sha..
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kayoski:

oga fun e o...
gba wan loju kee.

I wanna believe ur joking sha..

Shey mo jo eni to ya fine art si oju ni

Joking ke do i look like an affliate to mr clown?
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sorry op,i guess you are the guy.,

just work hard and make your money,girls will be the one to write appication letters.cheesycheesycheesy
Is everything about money?I have met couple of chics who didn't ask a dime from me.You are one out of 3 girls who dates guyz because of money.Don't abuse olosho because you are one.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Kayoski(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Shey mo jo eni to ya fine art si oju ni
Joking ke do i look like an affliate to mr clown?
Enu loni..
ma lo fenu wa rough lodo awon badoo o...

E go turn to story that touch...

if u aint in the mood to talk, tell the dude if he persists walk away..
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Emac34: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Slap me Just bcoz I woo u I will design ur teethgringrin
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by XtraSmooth404: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Most girls do that to guyz who tries to woo them.The funniest thing is that they do it to showoff to people that they are being woo.
Should be some arrogant girls. Mature ladies won't do that, she'll simply reply you politely sometimes with a smile.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kayoski:

Enu loni..

ma lo fenu wa rough lodo awon badoo o...

E go turn to story that touch...

if u aint in the mood to talk, tell the dude if he persists walk away..

yes i av mouth cos i respect mysef alot

But d day my patience limit has been exceeded u wud b suprised dat i av not just mouth bt actions

My patience limit takes alot of time to exceed bt wen it does u wud b suprised
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol,op don chop dirty slap i guess grin grin
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Kayoski(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

But d day my patience limit has been exceeded u wud b suprised dat i av not just mouth bt actions

Ride on girl...
ma j' aye lo..
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by pamellla(f): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
no girl with er senses l raise her hand to slap a dude....ts arrant nonsense....but u guys just need to understood our mood bfo approaching....ts not every time I ll b in the mood to have a chat with you....Some guys are just damn annoying, even after telling dem u are not interested dey keep pestering u nd saying som stupid finx. your approach matters a lot....Some guys b like "ur face is familiar, seems I know you somewhere". huh spare me dat....na secondary school format!
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kayoski:

Ride on girl...
ma j' aye lo..

Tank u
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

You get power to fight a guy?Patapata na my blokos you go grab.I go grab and pull you brazillian hair or earrings.Make we see who go surrender.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
You get power to fight a guy?Patapata na my blokos you go grab.I go grab and pull you brazillian hair or earrings.Make we see who go surrender.

Who want to fyt a guy??

My eye contact is enof to scare him for years to come

We dont av to act mortal combats without pads undecided
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
pamellla:
no girl with er senses l raise her hand to slap a dude....ts arrant nonsense....but u guys just need to understood our mood bfo approaching....ts not every time I ll b in the mood to have a chat with you....Some guys are just damn annoying, even after telling dem u are not interested dey keep pestering u nd saying som stupid finx. your approach matters a lot....Some guys b like "ur face is familiar, seems I know you somewhere". huh spare me dat....na secondary school format!
Toasting na toasting.You have already known what he is up to.Why forming again?
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
sickstars:

Who want to fyt a guy??
My eye contact is enof to scare him for years to come
We dont av to act mortal combats without pads undecided
Fine.
Re: Ladies :please Stop This Immature Attitudes. by dollyjoy(f): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love Machine:
Is everything about money?I have met couple of chics who didn't ask a dime from me.You are one out of 3 girls who dates guyz because of money.Don't abuse olosho because you are one.
why the insult?

I was just being sarcastic.,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screenshot Photo: Nahwire It's This Enough Reason For Her To Break Up With Me? / How To Get Out Of The Friendzone / Have You Heard Of The Se*x Position Called "The Freaky Furniture" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.