Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams (1011 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. / For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Driftingking(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Most times you never know what you are feeling until something happens that’ll make you come to a realisation that you are really in love

Unlike the way most romantic movies depict love, it isn’t like an explosion. Love in reality is a gradual process which you fall more and more into as each day goes by.

Most times you never know what you are feeling until something happens that’ll make you come to a realisation that you are really in love.

Inspired by Your Tango, here are 8 sure signs that you’ve fallen head over heels in love with her:

1. Her happiness is your priority:

You love to make her happy every time, even when she’s having a not-so-awesome day you’ll certainly do everything you can to make her happy.

2. You may check out other girls but you constantly use her as a yardstick:

Doesn’t matter how many girls you check out, she always comes out the best on your list…you simply don’t see other ladies the way you see her.

3. You are scared:

You’re afraid of keeping her, of losing her, of being with another woman who isn’t her. There are many things you are scared of including your relationship not working out if you start one with her. But your mind keeps telling you to take that chance and be with her.

4. You think of her all the time:

It doesn’t matter how deep into work you’re in, she pops up on mind every now and then. You keep looking for excuses to talk with her while wondering if she’s thinking about you.

5. You can’t wait to tell her good news:

Whenever something good happens to you and you need to tell someone, her name first comes to your mind. You talk to her and about her. Almost everyone who had heard you talk about her knows she’s pretty special.

Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Driftingking(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
6. You’ve tried to fall out of love but it isn’t working:

Maybe you swore off relationships after your last one ended on a bad note but you just can’t resist this one last time to take this chance with this great lady you know.

7. You want to become better because of her

: You suddenly become more serious and focused with your life goals all because you met her. In all you just want to get yourself together because she’s worth it.

8. You love to impress her all the time:

You’ll go the extra mile just to hear the word ‘I’m impressed’ come from her mouth. You just want to hear her say good things about you.

Well, if you read this and say you aren’t in love, then what are you in?

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Ijebabe
Tosyne2much

Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Driftingking(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
http://otownloaded.com

Have you visited the no 1 site where romance and entertainment is being detained.
What are you waiting for...
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Monalisa185(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol... really?
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by missKiffy(f): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by raystar96(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
I have found her then...cos is like u are referring to me

1 Like

Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by espn(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
100% true! Warning!! Don't fall in love..it sucks!
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by CaroLyner(f): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
OP.You've Been Reading Too Much Mills &Boons
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Henry22(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
OP am guilty of number 3 and 4......just yesterday i was with her i scaned her from head to toe with my eyes and was wondering and asking myself what even attracted me to her and i could not figure out any thing but still yet i just cant let go, i need help
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by spartoo: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
what if u ar not th man of her dreams undecided
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by StefanSalvatore: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
God 4bid

D gal go use u as rag
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Sarang(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
wink
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Mjshexy(f): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Both of you are always there for each other grin

Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Justiyke4u: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
WARNING!!! please be advised that "love movie" is totally different from "love reality"
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Justiyke4u: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Henry22:
OP am guilty of number 3 and 4......just yesterday i was with her i scaned her from head to toe with my eyes and was wondering and asking myself what even attracted me to her and i could not figure out any thing but still yet i just cant let go, i need help
have you considered going for a deliverance May she is using.......
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by firstking01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Relationship experts here and there, so, if everybody becomes experts in relationship, na who go come sidon dey learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Driftingking(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
firstking01:
Relationship experts here and there, so, if everybody becomes experts in relationship, na who go come sidon dey learn
firstking01:
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by fulfillbill(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
hehe that number three tho
Re: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Driftingking(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Lovers home / 18+..."first Night"...romantic Comedy / Old Facebook Account And Old Phone Number Or Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.