Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano (69772 Views)

APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by modath(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Please can someone remind me what part of the country Imo state is again

If you ask me.....

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

Kindly do not mention me in future, am i responsible for your nightmares, ?

dilector's nememsis?

Seun that put you in your place or am i a member of APC?

& It speaks volume if the highlighted are the people in whom you invested your political stock!!!!

I have excised Pa Ekwueme's name, he is no saint but does not deserve to be lumped with those charlatans..

Mynd44 , this is a preemptive action, whatever globe's Modus Operandi is to start nice & let loose in 0-100, kindly take note..
Why did you go against your policy of not responding to my mentions? Don't bother calling your boy mynd44, I will soon leave nairaland for you and your kinds to keep up with your igbo obsession after this thread plays it's course.
And yes, those are igbo leaders in my books, afterall I didn't argue with you when you made corrupt Tinubu and Fashola your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by princdebola201(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
While this news may give APC zombies kicks I want them to be rest assured that the entire igboland says NO to APC, now and in the future. Yes bad and power hungry eggs like this shameless woman may arise but it is just a smokescreen. You may begin to rejoice when the real igbo leaders like the ones listed below start romancing APC.

Ike Ekweremmadu
Ken Nnamani
Emeka Ihedioha
Ekwueme
Olisah Metuh
etc

cc.. modath, gurnam

Your opinion is inconsequential..

Is like a poor man who wants to make suggestion in the midst of rich Men.. Totally irrelevant"".when money talks
Bullshit keep quiet..""""cheesycheesy

The same leaders that made u believe APC is an islamic party that want to islamize the country.

Have u forgotten how they decieve ur retarded generations into fasting and praying against the emergence of the party.

They ride on ur emotions and played ethnicity cards during election calling APC Hausa-yoruba party.

Now the chief wailers jim nwobodo,senator uche, peter obi and co re about to jump ship to the same now.

While you frustrated nairaland igbos will keep dying because of people that doesn't know if ur generations ever existed..

Just seven months in opposition, all prominent igbos leaders re already running to APC..

This is a show of shame.

A Dog that go back to it's vomit.

You igbos don't need soothsayer to tell ur generations that no igbo man will ever rule this country.cos not even PDP will ever trust an igbo man with party presidential ticket..

IGBOS- any govt in powercheesygrin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

How? With support from NW,NE,NC and SW APC will continue to win and win and win. After all the revealations you think people will be stupeed enough to vote pdp again? Look at the Bayelsa elections. Even though pdp won, it is safe to say that people are now getting wiser and APC is gaining more popularity
haha, you are still referring to bayelsa elections where the will of the people overpowered APC's federal might? You are a joker. What foolish revelations are you talking about? Stay fantasizing until pdp wins Edo next. I dont bother about the next elections but if it comes it will be north vs sw and se/ss so dont be too fast lumping the north with sw. Buhari will destroy this nation anyway

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2016
princdebola201:

[s]Your opinion is inconsequential..

Is like a poor man who wants to make suggestion in the midst of rich Men.. Totally irrelevant"".when money talks
Bullshit keep quiet..""""cheesycheesy

The same leaders that made u believe APC is an islamic party that want to islamize the country.

Have u forgotten how they decieve ur retarded generations into fasting and praying against the emergence of the party.

They ride on ur emotions and played ethnicity cards during election calling APC Hausa-yoruba party.

Now the chief wailers jim nwobodo,senator uche, peter obi and co re about to jump ship to the same now.

While you frustrated nairaland igbos will keep dying because of people that doesn't know if ur generations ever existed..

Just seven months in opposition, all prominent igbos leaders re already running to APC..

This is a show of shame.

A Dog that go back to it's vomit.

You igbos don't need soothsayer to tell ur generations that no igbo man will ever rule this country.cos not even PDP will ever trust an igbo man with party presidential ticket..

IGBOS- any govt in powercheesygrin[/s]
Tell your power drunk buhari to release metuh.. Metuh speaks for the entire igbo

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by nigerianvenom(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
lalasticlala, obinoscopy, etc

Freeglobe,ive always like ur post,but ur hatred for obi is just so unexplainable, pls reduce it,not fair.thanks

3 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
Nwanne he didn't rescind the ban, it was just for the yuletide just like the way he opened Awka flyovers to ease traffic for the yuletide and has been closed again for finishing touches to continue.

I don't think Obi will move. Arthur is a typical AGIP. Ekwunife is a well known bed warmer, so no biggy on her part.

ok oh
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by winniz: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2016
AustineE1:
I dont know why some people will base their argument on mere APC propaganda,the same APC sent several emissary to Obiano to plead with him to join APC,which he bluntly refused.The questn is, what does he stand to gain from a party that will never and can never grant him victory in Anambra state.
Peter Obi on the other hand has proclaimed his lack of interest in continuing with politics,as it is now,he is on the board of about eighteen blue-chip companies!
Please save us Gobbel like propaganda.

You are quiet correct at the bold. Peter Obi has no interest in continuing in Politics.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by arewafederation: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Tell your power drunk buhari to release metuh.. Metuh speaks for the entire igbo

Metuh will not be released. Find another person to speak for you before they all end up in APC. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Beremx(f): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

We shall see.. APC will not even make it to the next elections
who are you not to allow APC in Igbo land? You are a nonentity as far as Igbo politics is concerned.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by mazeltov(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2016
hardywaltz:
Peter Obi the father of tribalism in Anambra State
pls obiano should be allowed to join Apc!! That is the only governor in the entire s/e that I admire.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by MediaDeveloper(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Funny...
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by princdebola201(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

LOLcheesycheesy confused nation indeed..

It's better u faced ur trading business

Cos igbos don't have anything to offer when it comes to politics..

Oh suddenly nurse metuh PDP spokesman is now the ayatollah of igbo nation LOLcheesygringrin

If truly metuh is innocent

LET THE TRUTH SET HIM FREE. gringrintonguetonguetongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by APCsupporter: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

haha, you are still referring to bayelsa elections where the will of the people overpowered APC's federal might? You are a joker. What foolish revelations are you talking about? Stay fantasizing until pdp wins Edo next. I dont bother about the next elections but if it comes it will be north vs sw and se/ss so dont be too fast lumping the north with sw. Buhari will destroy this nation anyway

Which federal might? APC would have won if they were desperate and thirsty for more power. I'm talking about the revealation that makes you shout "rule of law". Keep decieving yourself, The SW is an APC stronghold and you can make your personal research on that.
That's your own wish na. Who will suffer if he destroys the nation? Is it not you and I?

4 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by King44(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2016
They are always looking for impunity non of them is a saint

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by scachy(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.

Korekt (sic) talk!
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by SpaceTour: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2016
The report is a propaganda. Obiano is not moving anywhere. The report was meant to sway gullible minds. If there is anything it is APC that will be begging to have a performer in the calibre of Obiano. But Obiano is not moving.

mazeltov:
pls obiano should be allowed to join Apc!! That is the only governor in the entire s/e that I admire.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by scachy(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2016
ambassadorgozie:
So OP u wants me to believe this crap?

Anambra is APGA
APGA is Anambra

Obiano is nurturing decamp move to APC which ll automatically put his second term bid to a disgraceful halt.
Anambra is for APGA or PDP.
APC is a forbidden party in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by docadams: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
U no hear when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer say him follow campaign for change?
Are you sure?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by ONYEKA300: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
obiano is going no where, we Anambrians love that man, so we will love him to stay in Apga, because we Anambrians hate anything Apc, Uche Ekwunife is too desprate, but she will fail this time.
She is nothing but a fair wheather politican from PDP-PPA-APGA-PDP-APC

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Babacele: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Please can someone remind me what part of the country Imo state is again
na yoloba land!

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by olas24u(f): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.

And you want appointments to federal levels .How do you intend to achieve that with the cry of marginalization since Buhari started his government

3 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by SpaceTour: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2016
He is not nurturing anything. Obiano will not touch APC with the longest stick in the world. He knows the consequences of touching APC in a very important State like Anambra.

Anambra=APGA

scachy:

Obiano is nurturing decamp move to APC which ll automatically put his second term bid to a disgraceful halt.
Anambra is for APGA or PDP.
APC is a forbidden party in Anambra
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2016
docadams:

Are you sure?
Absolutely. I can give you proof

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by obyno6203: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
that is why Igbo will never rule this country, they keep fighting the right people simply b/c of. APC, PDP....vote for d right person no matter the party affiliation

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by gwales: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

he won't be release, do your worse!!!

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2016
Watching
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by MayorofLagos(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Welcome.

See as 5%ter dey threaten APC! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by scachy(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
He is not nurturing anything. Obiano will not touch APC with the longest stick in the world. He knows the consequences of touching APC in a very important State like Anambra.

Anambra=APGA

Let's watch n see as tins unfolds,but anyway, Obiano is fast loosing popularity in d heart of Anambrarians

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

How? With support from NW,NE,NC and SW APC will continue to win and win and win. After all the revealations you think people will be stupeed enough to vote pdp again? Look at the Bayelsa elections. Even though pdp won, it is safe to say that people are now getting wiser and APC is gaining more popularity

Bayelsa result has not been declared yet. You cant say 4 sure who won
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by whiskystan: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2016
Pls Op stop spreading falsehood if Uche Ekwunife engineered u to post rubbish online pls be guided. The present Governor of Anambra state Chief Willie Obiano has no intention of decamping 2 APC, why will he decamp now APGA has additional state in Abia. APGA senatorial district under APGA has no issues and Chief victor Umeh is the sole candidate that rep. APGA ƒøя anambra central senatorial election. Stop spreading lies to heat up and calm still water.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Ghost01(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
You shall never allow APC in Igboland? So Imo State is in Kikuyuland, ko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.