Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano (69765 Views)

APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by winniz: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Sealeddeal:
this is lovely. I love this. APC should never allow Obiano into their fold. He has failed and anambrarians are ready to send him packing. He want to get protection by alligning with APC. We will finish him up.
In fact,it is the time for APC to take power from that thief and visionless governor.

APC can "NEVER" win any election in Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by MyGeneration(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
all the people who castigated Rochas Okorocha, that were cursing Abagworo and Beremx and Lygn19 calling them yoruba, saying Rochas is a hausa man are now swallowing there vomits.
Never again shall imo state follow the same path with visionless people who don't know where they are heading.
sai buhari.
One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by biltem: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
While this news may give APC zombies kicks I want them to be rest assured that the entire igboland says NO to APC, now and in the future. Yes bad and power hungry eggs like this shameless woman may arise but it is just a smokescreen. You may begin to rejoice when the real igbo leaders like the ones listed below start romancing APC.

Ike Ekweremmadu
Ken Nnamani
Emeka Ihedioha
Ekwueme
Olisah Metuh
etc

cc.. modath, gurnam

typical arrogant person with empty boast and blind talk.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

U no hear when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer say him follow campaign for change?

Really? shocked
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Cuche: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2016
winniz:

Uche Ekwunife can never win under APC in Anambra state, though Victor Umeh may not be the favourite candidate, it will be a flawless victory for him against Ekwunife.
As for Dasukigate, Peter Obi's name has never been mentioned in it, so you lots should quit propagating Falsehood and misinforming people.
Go ask Obi if his name is there, just like Chief Falae who only distributed N5million of the N100 million he received. Obi didn't distribute effectively and the boys had grudges about that which means they will deny him
Watch as season 2 unfolds, if Olisah Metuh that got a paltry 400million is in the underground cell what do you think will be the fate of those that pocketed billions. PMB is Vindictive, gerrit n your head
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.
Chai! See sunday morning bitterness. It is well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by winniz: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cuche:

grin grin grin grin
Yes he said that before the expiration of his tenure, fought tooth and nail to become Aviation Minister, decamped to PDP after promising APGA till death..., had it been Goodluck was returned, he would have been a Minister fighting Obiano from the center to ensuring he doesn't succeed
My friend, select carefully who you vouch for. Never say Never

Stop all this your Rooster and bull story. Peter Obi has no interest in continuing in Politics. Obi left APGA for PDP cos he fell out with Willie.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by HRich(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.
APC can be in Igboland (Imo) but certainly not in Anambra State, Anambra is bigger than APC

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by winniz: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s][/s]Cuche:

Go ask Obi if his name is there, just like Chief Falae who only distributed N5million of the N100 million he received. Obi didn't distribute effectively and the boys had grudges about that which means they will deny him
Watch as season 2 unfolds, if Olisah Metuh that got a paltry 400million is in the underground cell what do you think will be the fate of those that pocketed billions. PMB is Vindictive, gerrit n your head[s][/s]

Stop all this lies and propaganda. Peter Obi's name has never been mentioned in Dasukigate so you lots should Quit spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by ipreach: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why are they all ruling to APC?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Lumiere91: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC should accept peter obi and willie obiano ASAP.if they want to conquer southeast
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lumiere91:
APC should accept peter obi and willie obiano ASAP.if they want to conquer southeast
peter obi is an expired politician. APC can never conquer southeast east
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by edupedia: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
AustineE1:
I dont know why some people will base their argument on mere APC propaganda,the same APC sent several emissary to Obiano to plead with him to join APC,which he bluntly refused.The questn is, what does he stand to gain from a party that will never and can never grant him victory in Anambra state.
Peter Obi on the other hand has proclaimed his lack of interest in continuing with politics,as it is now,he is on the board of about eighteen blue-chip companies!
Please save us Gobbel like propaganda.
...and how many of those yeye "blue-chip companies" have been invited for interrogation by the EFCC?...
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by edupedia: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

We shall see.. APC will not even make it to the next elections
...your dream,wish or prophesy?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cuche:

grin grin grin grin
Yes he said that before the expiration of his tenure, fought tooth and nail to become Aviation Minister, decamped to PDP after promising APGA till death..., had it been Goodluck was returned, he would have been a Minister fighting Obiano from the center to ensuring he doesn't succeed
My friend, select carefully who you vouch for. Never say Never
Happy New Year Cuche! you have time for this troll called winniz. I don't see Ekwunife coming close to winning this election. Obiano has a big interest in this election. This election is already about 2017 polls and I believe obiano knows this. If Ekwunife wins, obiano should just kiss 2017 goodbye. I heard obi is also gearing up to contest under pdp. I can just only laugh. In the end Victor Umeh will be returned senator! I'm sure of this.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by winniz: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lumiere91:

Forget propanganda, Willie and Obi are not interested in defecting to APC.
As for una APC they can never ever conquer SE.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by greatiyk4u(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Who are the we?............we indeed,.......we the lovers of good tins have accepted APC in Igbo Land, the evidence is the mass defection in Enugu and Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Prince16: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lolz
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by eyeview: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ghost01:
You shall never allow APC in Igboland? So Imo State is in Kikuyuland, ko?
Please permit me to briefly enlighten you on the political composition of power in Imo state presently. I think its a bit of a misnomer to categorically label Imo state an apc state. The two seats controlled in the state by the apc are the governor and his deputy.
The Pdp controls the three senatorial seats(chief sam-daddy anyanwu, chief hope uzodinma and chief athan achalonu aka one-arm general). And their victory over the apc candidates hand picked by rochas were overwhelming!
As for the over 10 house of reps seats,the Apc controls just two(chika okafor and one other guy).
Even within the cabinet of the governor,the apc is shrinking on a daily basis because the whole party structure is being centred around rochas' family to the exclusion of the wider party.
Come 2019,it will be the pdp led people against rochas family and inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by docadams: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Absolutely. I can give you proof

Hmmmmmmm

Na wa o! But how come he couldn't imbibe what he professed? Another Daniel Kanu, I think. Anyways, he is reaping what he sowed.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who are the we?............we indeed,.......we the lovers of good tins have accepted APC in Igbo Land, the evidence is the mass defection in Enugu and Anambra state.
mass defection? let apc win their first election in Anambra, Enugu. clown

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by nike4love: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

And then what will happen to APC? They won the presidential election without your votes remember
And U are proud to say apc will win anambra without anambrarians votes
Has it come to this

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by murphyibiam15(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
hardywaltz:
Peter Obi the father of tribalism in Anambra State
exactly....the same man that played politics with deportation of Anambrarians back to Onitsha from Lagos and labeled APC a muslim party and campaigned for Jonathan wants to join APC....wonders they say shall never end...kudos to IMO people who dont buy cheaply Anambrarians tribalistic tendencies...other SE states are set to join in rebellion against tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by iblife: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

that would be in your wildest dreams...take it or leave it APC have come to stay and will rule for an appreciable number of years...so if you think the party is on a short term, have a change of idea.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
murphyibiam15:

exactly....the same man that played politics with deportation of Anambrarians back to Onitsha from Lagos and labeled APC a muslim party and campaigned for Jonathan wants to join APC....wonders they say shall never end...kudos to IMO people who dont buy cheaply Anambrarians tribalistic tendencies...other SE states are set to join in rebellion against tribalism
APC is even more dead in Imo currently than Anambra. Atleast Anambra people still like Ngige unlike Imo were nothing apc is liked
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Goke7: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na wa o, so my se peeps no fit last 6 months for opposition, chai, looks like the cookies are crumbling after all the failed protests of secession.

Na the kanu guy I pity pass, he is about to be forgotten, hope metuh too wouldn't be too long in there

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by LordMecuzy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
While this news may give APC zombies kicks I want them to be rest assured that the entire igboland says NO to APC, now and in the future. Yes bad and power hungry eggs like this shameless woman may arise but it is just a smokescreen. You may begin to rejoice when the real igbo leaders like the ones listed below start romancing APC.

Ike Ekweremmadu
Ken Nnamani
Emeka Ihedioha
Ekwueme
Olisah Metuh
etc

cc.. modath, gurnam

Lol Ihedioha my former representative? an igbo leader.. Our politicians are greedy and are ready to jump ship once it's not favourable..They don't give a damn about us

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by APCsupporter: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
nike4love:

And U are proud to say apc will win anambra without anambrarians votes
Has it come to this

I have never made that comment in my entire life

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by yjgm(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

So you guys said prior to APC'ss victory at the polls. When will you eat your words?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Jlow2: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
authur eze a certified 419er since 80s, uses his money to buy his way 2 asorock, uses his money to sponsor touts as governors,n senators,he openly told igbos to disown chris ngige because he is a member of apc,authur 1000 as d poor n vulnerable call him, buhari said d masses cannot be decieved anymore, hide ur face in shame, ur badnews, we dnt need u in apc.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Duletion(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

And then what will happen to APC? They won the presidential election without your votes remember
What will happen is that, they will keep using underage people in Kano to infuse their votes just like they did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.