Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano (69768 Views)

APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Raiders: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
While this news may give APC zombies kicks I want them to be rest assured that the entire igboland says NO to APC, now and in the future. Yes bad and power hungry eggs like this shameless woman may arise but it is just a smokescreen. You may begin to rejoice when the real igbo leaders like the ones listed below start romancing APC.

Ike Ekweremmadu
Ken Nnamani
Emeka Ihedioha
Ekwueme
Olisah Metuh
etc

cc.. modath, gurnam
you can't trust Nigeria politicians. They are loyal to only their interest. Don't be surprise if those politician names you listed are already planning to decamp to APC. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Mpanyi: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2016
Op, why mention Obiano when he was not mentioned in the news? Was it not rather mischievous of you?

4 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by SpaceTour: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2016
On what ground? He is still the best performing governor in the SE. He is the leader of APGA.

scachy:

Let's watch n see as tins unfolds,but anyway, Obiano is fast loosing popularity in d heart of Anambrarians

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by SpaceTour: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2016
That is to tell you that the report is a piece of propaganda cheesy

Mpanyi:
Op, why mention Obiano when he was not mentioned in the news? Was it not rather mischievous of you?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by adamskutty(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.
shaaaaarap there. Apc will rule over igbo land whether you like it or not. Stop blabbing over the Internet, igbo babe kiss
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Gamechanger: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2016
princdebola201:

Just seven months in opposition, all prominent igbos leaders re already running to APC..

This is a show of shame.

A Dog that go back to it's vomit.

You igbos don't need soothsayer to tell ur generations that no igbo man will ever rule this country.cos not even PDP will ever trust an igbo man with party presidential ticket..

IGBOS- any govt in powercheesygrin

I truly don't understand you people.

Yesterday, you were querying why the Igbos refused to join APC. That they are the ones sidelining themselves from Central Government by not joining or voting APC (despite the presence of Onu, Rochas, Ngige etc.)

Then today 2 more Igbos join APC and you are labelling ALL Igbos as unreliable.

Are you saying there was and is no Yoruba or Hausas in PDP before the election and even now? Are there no defections from PDP to APC and vice versa on those other places? What have you labelled those peoples ethnic group?

4 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by cocu25(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.
Thrash thrash thrash!!!!!!.... If you are nt an anambarian then hush

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2016
cocu25:
Thrash thrash thrash!!!!!!.... If you are nt an anambarian then hush
fvck off
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Mpanyi:
you people amaze me. I posted an article verbatim from Guardian newspaper and you are asking this silly question
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Gamechanger: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2016
whiskystan:
Pls Op stop spreading falsehood if Uche Ekwunife engineered u to post rubbish online pls be guided. The present Governor of Anambra state Chief Willie Obiano has no intention of decamping 2 APC, why will he decamp now APGA has additional state in Abia. APGA senatorial district under APGA has no issues and Chief victor Umeh is the sole candidate that rep. APGA ƒøя anambra central senatorial election. Stop spreading lies to heat up and calm still water.

I admire most posts from freeglobe but this one get k-leg. Just like beer parlour gist. No reports of when Obiano applied to join APC, no meeting with APC bigwigs but we are seeing report of his being refused entrance.

Just the other day today Mwoye was reportedly told by Chief Onyegun to bring his Governor when Tony indicated he wanted to join APC

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Welcome.
See as 5%ter dey threaten APC! grin grin
95% APC should do their worst. we don't care simple

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by kaybee09(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

We shall see.. APC will not even make it to the next elections
lol and I guess PDP will
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2016
Gamechanger:

I admire most posts from freeglobe but this one get k-leg. Just like beer parlour gist. No reports of when Obiano applied to join APC, no meeting with APC bigwigs but we are seeing report of his being refused entrance.

Just the other day today Mwoye was reportedly told by Chief Onyegun to bring his Governor when Tony indicated he wanted to join APC
I believe you are close to obiano, his desperation for second tenure may finish him if care is not taken. His decision to rescind the okada ban is very foolish. Anyway I expect him to release a press statement denying this report since its coming from a reputable paper. Needless to say any plan by him to decamp to apc = political suicide
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Alphaoscar: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

I dey do service with DSTV channel 344, Brian Houston is on right now, helping to ensure i fall in with the "fellowship"/"gathering" tenet.... tongue

BTW, why are you on NL in church? cheesy

look that pinshure very well and you will notice some coloured spirit in bottle in front of the first row.

e be like say na St. bottles cathedral Prof Omenka dey worship jare.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by breakeven: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Shame on those political prostitutes. life is not about money and power alone but principles, morality and above all fear of God.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
We? Seriously! Are you a spokesman for the igboland? Why wouldn't you get banned when all what you are is this?

3 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Cuche: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2016
Freeglobe happy new year, I still think Chief Victor Umeh will not defeat Uche Ekwunife, that woman is a grassroot mobilizer and has good political/legal advicers. All her moves are well planned and preemptive of opponent's actions. In fact, her decamping to APC gives her control of the supervisory agents of Government especially when it is clear that APC is not committed to providing a level playing ground for the contests. Take Bayelsa, Kogi and soon to Rivers, AKS, Ondo for e.g.

Peter Obi will soon be invited by the EFCC to defend his share of the Dasuki bonanza, being a clever man he stole away to UK to pursue is it PhD, alternatively he would join APC to get a soft landing. I am sure the moment his name was listed as part of the beneficiaries of the Dasuki gate he jettisoned his initial gragra of I am saint Obi the grand patron of saving 75 billion naira for the future of Anambra which has been refuted by the Obiano's team. He has chosen in his best interest to remain silent since then

Obiano will benefit nothing from APC, absolutely nothing, he already enjoys good relationship with the APC top men in the state. If I were him, I would simply allow Ekwunife and Umeh to sort out themselves in the rerun, go on vacation around that period, congratulate the winner afterwards. It is in the best interest of the State and Obiano that Madam Ekwunife returns to the Senate. Don't ask me how grin

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by HopeAtHand: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

See my runaway love.. although im not sure you're a lady.

Atthur Eze is a shameless man. After insulting yorubas on national TV, he wants to join yoruba party. Useless igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by gurnam: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
maasoap:
We? Seriously! Are you a spokesman for the igboland? Why wouldn't you get banned when all what you are is this?
Freeglobe is number 1 stand-up comedian on NL.
Just learn to laugh at his comedy.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by modath(f): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Alphaoscar:

look that pinshure very well and you will notice some coloured spirit in bottle in front of the first row.

e be like say na St. bottles cathedral Prof Omenka dey worship jare.

Look am well, na shosh, must be reflective glass. smiley
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by flokii: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2016
IPOB how market? grin

na Nnamdi I pity pass sha... nothing will save him from PMB's claws
he'll learn his lesson d hard way.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by omenka(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

No mind am, him just wan pull my tail. Sitting on the balcony cos I arrived late. What he thinks is a bottle is the colour of someone's shirt sitting downstairs.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Alphaoscar: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2016
modath:

I no just trust that bros !!!
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by eyeview: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2016
princdebola201:

Your opinion is inconsequential..

Is like a poor man who wants to make suggestion in the midst of rich Men.. Totally irrelevant"".when money talks
Bullshit keep quiet..""""cheesycheesy

The same leaders that made u believe APC is an islamic party that want to islamize the country.

Have u forgotten how they decieve ur retarded generations into fasting and praying against the emergence of the party.

They ride on ur emotions and played ethnicity cards during election calling APC Hausa-yoruba party.

Now the chief wailers jim nwobodo,senator uche, peter obi and co re about to jump ship to the same now.

While you frustrated nairaland igbos will keep dying because of people that doesn't know if ur generations ever existed..

Just seven months in opposition, all prominent igbos leaders re already running to APC..

This is a show of shame.

A Dog that go back to it's vomit.

You igbos don't need soothsayer to tell ur generations that no igbo man will ever rule this country.cos not even PDP will ever trust an igbo man with party presidential ticket..

IGBOS- any govt in powercheesygrin

Its either you are too young to remember or you are just being hypocritical,of which you are too old to be.
In 1999 the whole yoruba land were in AD and they played opposition from there. But after the election,the PDP won the presidency and the majority and all the yorubas now remembered that Obj whom they earlier rejected as being non-yoruba by blood but who won on the support of the south east and south-south now became their illustrious son once again and before we could say 'jack' they had all decamped to the Pdp,leaving only Bola Tinubu of Lagos state in opposition.
So why are you now offended that a few politicians in igbo land are doing what the whole politicians in yoruba land did?

4 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Cuche: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2016
winniz:
Peter Obi has no interest in continuing in Politics.
grin grin grin grin
Yes he said that before the expiration of his tenure, fought tooth and nail to become Aviation Minister, decamped to PDP after promising APGA till death..., had it been Goodluck was returned, he would have been a Minister fighting Obiano from the center to ensuring he doesn't succeed
My friend, select carefully who you vouch for. Never say Never

3 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by olujastro: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2016
AustineE1:
I dont know why some people will base their argument on mere APC propaganda,the same APC sent several emissary to Obiano to plead with him to join APC,which he bluntly refused.The questn is, what does he stand to gain from a party that will never and can never grant him victory in Anambra state.
[b]Peter Obi on the other hand has proclaimed his lack of interest in continuing with politics, asit is now,he is on the board of about eighteen blue-chip companies!
[/b]Please save us Gobbel like propaganda.

You're just funny! Virtually everyone has forgotten that Peter Obi is currently serving in Buhari's govt as Chairman of SEC. GEJ gave him that appointment few days before leaving office as President. He promised him a position if he left APGA for PDP prior to the presidential election, unfortunately, GEJ lost, but quickly compensated him before handing over to Buhari.
Peter Obi is just quietly occupying that office hoping the govt won't shine its light on him for a longtime to come an so far it's working. I'm sure one day his time will be up!
Don't just rant with ethnic sentiments, this is Nigerian politics. It's still all abt PERSONAL INTEREST!!!

4 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by winniz: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Cuche:
Freeglobe happy new year, I still think Chief Victor Umeh will not defeat Uche Ekwunife, that woman is a grassroot mobilizer and has good political/legal advicers. All her moves are well planned and preemptive of opponent's actions. In fact, her decamping to APC gives her control of the supervisory agents of Government especially when it is clear that APC is not committed to providing a level playing ground for the contests. Take Bayelsa, Kogi and soon to Rivers, AKS, Ondo for e.g.

Peter Obi will soon be invited by the EFCC to defend his share of the Dasuki bonanza, being a clever man he stole away to UK to pursue is it PhD, alternatively he would join APC to get a soft landing. I am sure the moment his name was listed as part of the beneficiaries of the Dasuki gate he jettisoned his initial gragra of I am saint Obi the grand patron of saving 75 billion naira for the future of Anambra which has been refuted by the Obiano's team. He has chosen in his best interest to remain silent since then

Obiano will benefit nothing from APC, absolutely nothing, he already enjoys good relationship with the APC top men in the state. If I were him, I would simply allow Ekwunife and Umeh to sort out themselves in the rerun, go on vacation around that period, congratulate the winner afterwards. It is in the best interest of the State and Obiano that Madam Ekwunife returns to the Senate. Don't ask me how grin

Uche Ekwunife can never win under APC in Anambra state, though Victor Umeh may not be the favourite candidate but it will be a flawless victory for him against Ekwunife.
As for Dasukigate, Peter Obi's name has never been mentioned in it, so you lots should quit propagating Falsehood and misinforming people.

4 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Sealeddeal(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
this is lovely. I love this. APC should never allow Obiano into their fold. He has failed and anambrarians are ready to send him packing. He want to get protection by alligning with APC. We will finish him up.
In fact,it is the time for APC to take power from that thief and visionless governor.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Lagos ibadan expressway junk journalism

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by mrDennis(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

if the same way you say APC will never be allowed in igbo land I ask you this question ... if the North says pdp Wil never be allowed in hausaland and the west says the same thus by 2019 another notmrtherner or westerner becomes president would u term it "MARGINALISATION"??
THINK BEFORE YOU PROMOTE DIVISION... the people who coined the term United we stand ... divided we fall weren't naiive .

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2016
AustineE1:
I dont know why some people will base their argument on mere APC propaganda,the same APC sent several emissary to Obiano to plead with him to join APC,which he bluntly refused.The questn is, what does he stand to gain from a party that will never and can never grant him victory in Anambra state.
Peter Obi on the other hand has proclaimed his lack of interest in continuing with politics,as it is now,he is on the board of about eighteen blue-chip companies!
Please save us Gobbel like propaganda.

Propaganda to them is bread, and Lies butter.... sad for those that dine with them lying liars.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2016
adeyemi2015:
That won't STOP or SAVE the corrupt ones from being PROBED!!!

Sorry to the used and [/font]dumbed[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]....Nnamdi Kanu!!!
U can't even spell right.... Ewu mpeperempe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.