Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,861 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ex Named Me "13 NO 1" Could It Be Best Suitable Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Named Me "13 NO 1" Could It Be Best Suitable Name (362 Views)

"Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends With Out Developing Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Named Me "13 NO 1" Could It Be Best Suitable Name by reserved111(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Note I'm not a player, I'm not a cheat but I can't be in luv wit one woman at any given time... Being in luv wit only one woman can result to anxiety problem, heart break, jealousy, or even boring....
I like to hav as many "sweethearts" as possible at any given time.
Note: I don't keep women as friends...I believe a real man don't need to do that because its either you are deceiving yourselves or you are burying your feelings or you are not just being a man by allowing yourself to be used in the place of a woman.
When you have many "sweethearts" ...you don't need to bother your self with frequent calls, expensive gifts, unnecessary emotions, jealousy, anxiety and other inconveniences all in the name of chasing and keeping just one girl who will probably have as many admirers and toasters day after day....

I'm happy living this way and women admire me and tell me to my face they want me day after day...
But pals pls does it mean that when I get married
I won't be able to continue keeping many "sweethearts"
Note I don't hav sex with them just being happy and smiling and playing ...I like playing wit gals

(1) (Reply)

What's That? / Question For The Day / A Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.