Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. (3877 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
If you are unmarried, store this as info to use when you do get married. For the married, please share with your spouse.

MANY sisters have boasted in my presence of how often they have had to 'lock shop' early, or how they lock shop for weeks, sometimes months, in order to teach hubby a lesson or just to spite him. These sisters are of the impression that they can do as they please, because they have the shop keys. As a result, they lock shop for every little thing, without giving consideration to the 'shopper'.

There are exceptions to every rule, and opinions will sometimes differ. However, where shop-locking is concerned, my philosophy is that shop should remain open at all times. I agree that teeth and tongue will meet, but shop-locking should never be used as a weapon or tool in conflict resolution. Couples should find suitable ways to solve problems.

It is a fact that not all 'shops' have a common closing time. As a matter of fact when one shop door closes, another is usually right around the corner with a big neon sign that blinks 'OPEN FOR BUSINESS'. Be wary of shops that are open late! The goods they stock are usually illegal, contaminated or expired. Ladies, if you or hubby should get sick or go to an early grave, let it not be due to consumption of tainted goods from another woman's shop.

Shop-locking adds fuel to fire in most cases. Women should never be fooled into believing that by putting up a 'CLOSED' sign on the shop door they are on their way to problem solving. Women, a hungry man will not allow himself to starve to death. Some will stop at nothing in their quest to satisfy their seemingly insatiable hunger. They will accept anything, whether hot and spicy or cold and icy. Some men will eat food not for taste, but for mere survival. They eat to live, to satisfy a need. That, my friends, is the nature of man.

When shop locks, who suffers more? In reality isn't it the shopkeeper more than the shopper? Sisters, please, I implore you, learn from the immigrants who come and set up shop on our soil, and keep shop open. Stop closing shop for every little thing. Open shop in shop seasons. Open shop on holidays. Open shop late at nights. Open shop during storm and hurricane. Open shop when shop should be open.

Even the well-bred man who eats out and scrupulously cleans his hands and mouth will bring home even a morsel from his street meal. Visualise what could happen when shop reopens for business as usual and some of his contaminated crumbs fall onto your plate. Imagine that you would have contributed to this scenario by locking shop. Always leave your shop open to your man. A word to the wise is sufficient!

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/amp.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/When-shop-lock

Lalasticlala mynd44

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
P.S
This also applies to boyfriend girlfriend relationship
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by Oreofepeters: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2018
hmm
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by CArt(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:

When shop locks, who suffers more? In reality isn't it the shopkeeper more than the shopper? Sisters, please, I implore you, learn from the immigrants who come and set up shop on our soil, and keep shop open. Stop closing shop for every little thing. Open shop in shop seasons. Open shop on holidays. Open shop late at nights. Open shop during storm and hurricane. Open shop when shop should be open.

You must be an angel as well as a shop keeper. wink
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
CArt:

You must be an angel as well as a shop keeper. wink
grin
I'm neither o
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm, shop locking lol

2 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by tee59(f): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
What's this one saying?
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by dolarland(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
tee59:
What's this one saying?
He said u shouldn't lock shop

4 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
tee59:
What's this one saying?
kindly reboot your self and read the text again.

2 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by drnoel: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
If you are unmarried, store this as info to use when you do get married. For the married, please share with your spouse.

MANY sisters have boasted in my presence of how often they have had to 'lock shop' early, or how they lock shop for weeks, sometimes months, in order to teach hubby a lesson or just to spite him. These sisters are of the impression that they can do as they please, because they have the shop keys. As a result, they lock shop for every little thing, without giving consideration to the 'shopper'.

There are exceptions to every rule, and opinions will sometimes differ. However, where shop-locking is concerned, my philosophy is that shop should remain open at all times. I agree that teeth and tongue will meet, but shop-locking should never be used as a weapon or tool in conflict resolution. Couples should find suitable ways to solve problems.

It is a fact that not all 'shops' have a common closing time. As a matter of fact when one shop door closes, another is usually right around the corner with a big neon sign that blinks 'OPEN FOR BUSINESS'. Be wary of shops that are open late! The goods they stock are usually illegal, contaminated or expired. Ladies, if you or hubby should get sick or go to an early grave, let it not be due to consumption of tainted goods from another woman's shop.

Shop-locking adds fuel to fire in most cases. Women should never be fooled into believing that by putting up a 'CLOSED' sign on the shop door they are on their way to problem solving. Women, a hungry man will not allow himself to starve to death. Some will stop at nothing in their quest to satisfy their seemingly insatiable hunger. They will accept anything, whether hot and spicy or cold and icy. Some men will eat food not for taste, but for mere survival. They eat to live, to satisfy a need. That, my friends, is the nature of man.

Even the well-bred man who eats out and scrupulously cleans his hands and mouth will bring home even a morsel from his street meal. Visualise what could happen when shop reopens for business as usual and some of his contaminated crumbs fall onto your plate. Imagine that you would have contributed to this scenario by locking shop. Always leave your shop open to your man. A word to the wise is sufficient!

It's all about orientation and how the lady is brought up.
Also depends on if the shopper in this case has convinced the shop owner that he can't get goods elsewhere then begins the effrontery.
That kind of effrontery can only be combated the same way it was started.

1) She locks shop, u give her bedroom Sharia.

2) She throw away the key, u give her generalized Sharia (including Sharia on Ur credit cards and bank accounts). Ofcos u continue Ur responsibilities to Ur kids if u have them.

3) She begins to hyp about it, u give her total Sharia (including malice, not eating her food among other things). U cap it up with always being around to play with Ur kids, take them out, buy Ur kids things be a wonderful dad and all.
But on her level, just give her silent treatment, zero attention.

NB: never raise Ur hands on her, never but Ur silent treatment will definitely win u the honey pot.

Na leverage games and the first person to blink looses.
Just be there to collect Ur price once she comes to apologize and don't be an asshole about it.

4) None of this works then u don't have a relationship with Ur spouse and that means no form of leverage. Means u have a lot of work to do.

4 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
drnoel:

It's all about orientation and how the lady is brought up.
Also depends on if the shopper in this case has convinced the shop owner that he can't get goods elsewhere then begins the effrontery.
That kind of effrontery can only be combated the same way it was started.

1) She locks shop, u give her bedroom Sharia.

2) She throw away the key, u give her generalized Sharia (including Sharia on Ur credit cards and bank accounts). Ofcos u continue Ur responsibilities on Ur kids if I have them.

3) She begins to hyp about it, u give her total Sharia (including malice, not eating her food among other things). U cap it up with always being around to play with Ur kids, take them out, buy Ur kids things be a wonderful dad and all.
But on her level, just give her silent treatment, zero attention.
NB: never raise Ur hands on her, never but Ur silent treatment will definitely win u the honey pot.
Na leverage games and the first person to blink looses.
Just be there to collect Ur price once she comes to apologize and don't be an asshole about it.

4) None of this works then u don't have a relationship with Ur spouse and that means no form of leverage. Means u have a lot of work to do.
hmmm...
That's true. But it doesn't work all the time
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
LMAO @ locking shop cheesy
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
LMAO @ locking shop cheesy
grin
Just wanted to add a bit of humour to it

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by drnoel: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
hmmm...

Have been in many relationship and Nr 1 always worked then.

After I got married, i never had to try Nr 2 and 3 till recently and it worked.
I mean I can't know how another ladies will react but if u have a good relationship with Ur spouse. It works everytime cos have given same advice to all my married friends and they all attest it works like magic.
I think the catch there is that u guys have to really have a thing before the quarrels for it to work.

2 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by drnoel: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
hmmm...

I mean I can't know how other ladies will react but if u have a good relationship with Ur spouse. It works everytime cos have given same advice to all my married friends and they all attest it works like magic.
I think the catch there is that u guys have to really have a thing before the quarrels for it to work.

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
drnoel:

I mean I can't know how other ladies will react but if u have a good relationship with Ur spouse. It works everytime cos have given same advice to all my married friends and they all attest it works like magic.
its okay
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
QueenNatasha:
messenger we hia you
cool
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by highqueen(f): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Close shop for some men and see them never cared as if your shop ever existed. embarassed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:
Close shop for some men and see them never cared as if your shop ever existed. embarassed lipsrsealed
Abhii ooo... Lol... I don't care,, if she likes to close shop... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by highqueen(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Abhii ooo... Lol... I don't care,, if she likes to close shop... cheesycheesy
True, there are guys like that.
They might not go outside or something but can deal with you with their strong mind

3 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:

They might not go outside or something but can deal with you with their strong mind
guys like me wink

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Can't it be broken?

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Which/What shop are You all talking about grin

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:
can u open shop for me? I want to buy things."winks*

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
dancok:
Can't it be broken?

rape scandal loading

3 Likes

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by WinningEleven(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
dancok:
can u open shop for me? I want to buy things."winks*
cant you see that I'm in front of you? Its better you queue and stay behind

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:

I can do that too...dunno but if you refuse me something,,, I wouldn't care about it any longer.... On many occasions shacheesycheesy
Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by Foodforthought: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:
Lol

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by kimanirose: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
hmmm wink
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

- WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
- ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
- GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
- ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by biterkola: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Depends on the spouse,
Don't eat,feel free to starve
Don't fvck,plenty alternatives dey
Credit cards,she no de work?

The world has changed.

For chicks that hoard sex I wonder why? Why not fvck and enjoy then find other ways to punish if you must?

In all,it is better to have a sensible conversation with your spouse than play mind games.

1 Like

Re: To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. by COOL10(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
highqueen:

Goddammit grin. You just described me perfectly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Am Not Good In Bed! / 6 Lies Every Lady Must Have Told Her Man / 12 Sure Signs To Know If You Are Dating A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.