Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. (1132 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Advice For Single Successful Guys / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hey guys, I have read and also seen true life stories of couples that met online and booommmm... They are happily married. Have nursed this idea for sometime now but decided to give it a trial. Who knows, I might be lucky. I seek for a committed relationship with a lady. She must be Godly minded not necessarily "churchious",passionate, educated(though not a paramount parameter), Average height(appreciable height preferable), and stays within or around Lagos state.
My physiobiodata
Height :5.11"
Complexion:fair
Education:B.Eng,M.sc plus certifications
Religion:committed christian(though not over zealous)
Job: lecturing(Graduate Assistant) cum self employed biz.
Economic level: not made yet, say on a scale of 100%, give me 50%.(hustling mode).
Hope miracle get to happen on my e-search sojourn. If interested, kindly send me a pm and I will respond.

Bashers alert:I know say some haters go come carry my matter for Head like gala, if e pain you, take chill lacasera.
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by missingrib(f): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
there is nothing bad in trying.... goodluck in your quest ...
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
missingrib:
there is nothing bad in trying.... goodluck in your quest ...
Thanks
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by yeanka007: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Egbon Op, Na work girls dey come find for your place abi relationship for you na bank job, You for ask them to print their CV come submit for your house.

Shey, you be Dangote ni.

On a serious note guy, you be like girl wey dey find Mr. Right but there are two options for such girl to achieve her dream

1) Make she drag one of the men wey dey her left to the right OR

2) Make she find clay mould the guy

Don't think I bash you o, I was only talking as a friend.

3 Likes

Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2016
To the ladies, this is an incredibly kind, honest, intelligent man. If I wasn't across the ocean I'd apply.

Yes and he is very good looking. Lips to die for kiss

My love I wish you the best although I feel your angle is yet to be made, you're truly a testimony to GOOD men.

Love dimples wink
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Mhizizzy(f): 12:49am On Jan 11, 2016
How much is my salary
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2016
I didn't see any lips Nubian113..
Mhizizzy:
How much is my salary
Ha! Girl
Happy hunting Op pimpchi.Maybe you should make a duplicate copy of this in the dating and meetup zone, broaden your search.
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:
To the ladies, this is an incredibly kind, honest, intelligent man. If I wasn't across the ocean I'd apply.

Yes and he is very good looking. Lips to die for kiss

My love I wish you the best although I feel your angle is yet to be made, you're truly a testimony to GOOD men.

Love dimples wink
Thanks,I appreciate.
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2016
yeanka007:
Egbon Op, Na work girls dey come find for your place abi relationship for you na bank job, You for ask them to print their CV come submit for your house.

Shey, you be Dangote ni.

On a serious note guy, you be like girl wey dey find Mr. Right but there are two options for such girl to achieve her dream

1) Make she drag one of the men wey dey her left to the right OR

2) Make she find clay mould the guy

Don't think I bash you o, I was only talking as a friend.
So whats your point sir..... I remember the title of this thread " for single ladies, searching and willing", guessed u missed ur way #onelovebro
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2016
will you consider a transgender that met your requirements?
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2016
noblemails:
will you consider a transgender that met your requirements?
Lol@transgender,thank you dnt mention sir.
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I didn't see any lips Nubian113.. Ha! Girl
Happy hunting Op pimpchi.Maybe you should make a duplicate copy of this in the dating and meetup zone, broaden your search.

I've seen his lips, damn suckable lipsrsealed
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Mhizizzy:
How much is my salary

Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Yeah? I want a looksee
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah? I want a looksee

Pm him. But you're not even in 9ja angry
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

LOL, very funny....you got nice lips too
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Pm him. But you're not even in 9ja angry
I said I wanted a look not a life partner.Nubian you've been on my profile,I'll have to get a lock for that. smiley
Nubian113:

You're on the wrong thread then undecided this here is about life partners grin
Don't lock... lipsrsealed
I know what this thread is for,I came to be nosy wink
I will lock it if you don't keep outta it! smiley
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I said I wanted a look not a life partner.Nubian you've been on my profile,I'll have to get a lock for that. smiley

You're on the wrong thread then undecided this here is about life partners grin

Don't lock... lipsrsealed
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Dammiesugar(f): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Let me apply sharply.
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
pimpchi:

Lol@transgender,thank you dnt mention sir.

LWKMD
Re: For Single Ladies, Searching And Willing. by pimpchi(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Dammiesugar:
Let me apply sharply.
LOL... Funny you. U dnt look bad either.

(1) (Reply)

39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage / How I Was Betrayed By My Beau / Graphic Photos - See What A Chinese Woman Did To Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.