Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies (825 Views)

"Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Wisdom for single nairalanders.... / 24 Elder's Words Of Wisdom For MEN In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by LaurelP(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Two young ladies arrived a Meeting wearing clothes that were quite revealing their body parts.
Here is what the Chairman told them: He took a good look at them and made them sit. Then he said something that, they might never forget in their life. He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God made valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get.

1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
3. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get them.
He looked at them with serious eyes and said;"Your body is sacred & unique" You are far more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too."So he added that, if you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration.

First, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts (wedding) and mine you professionally(legal marriage).

But if you leave your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of illegal miners to come and mine you illegally. Everybody will just pick up their crude instruments and just have a dig on you just freely like that.

Keep your bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miners to chase you.

Let us all encourage our wives, friends and daughters to dress well and decent!

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by praxisnetworks: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Praxis again
Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by stonecoldcafe: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2016
LaurelP:
Two young ladies arrived a Meeting wearing clothes that were quite revealing their body parts.
Here is what the Chairman told them: He took a good look at them and made them sit. Then he said something that, they might never forget in their life. He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God made valuable in this world is well covered and hardly to see, find or get.

1. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
2. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
3. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get them.
He looked at them with serious eyes and said;"Your body is sacred & unique" You are far more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too."So he added that, if you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration.

First, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts (wedding) and mine you professionally(legal marriage).

But if you leave your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of illegal miners to come and mine you illegally. Everybody will just pick up their crude instruments and just have a dig on you just freely like that.

Keep your bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miners to chase you.

Let us all encourage our wives, friends and daughters to dress well and decent!

True that. I saw a lady in church yesterday...smh. Shocked was an understatement.
Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by Monalisa185(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by obiorathesubtle: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
MORAL LESSON

Bury yourself deep inside the ground or the ocean, so you can find a good husband, or cover yourself with rocks and dirt so professional husband materials can find you. smiley
Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by donTbone(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2016
50 LIKES!

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by lanrehamd: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2016
Gud one ops... MODESTY SHOULD BE OUR WOMEN'S WATCHWORD.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by Sabadon(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2016
only if dey will learn....

Bt ermmm op d phrase "mine u professionally" does not corelate wit legal marriage

am thinking something else....I hope I don't have a dirty mind
Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
This is a free world. If one chooses to dress immodestly, I'm sure he or she won't be have to be advised to detest from such, when he/she is been treated like trailer trash.

We spend almost all of our time condemning other people & acting overtly sanctimonious, whilst forgetting to crosscheck ourselves.

same ol' recycled topics.
Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Ladies no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
MORAL LESSON

Bury yourself deep inside the ground or the ocean, so you can find a good husband, or cover yourself with rocks and dirt so professional husband materials can find you. smiley
moreso...must be dwn to earth too

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom For The Ladies by cruzita(f): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
hallelujah AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Help O / See Serious Wahala: Naija Babe Flaunts Her Curves (SEE PHOTOS) / We Agreed To Be Low Key Yet She Has Been Visiting My Family Behind My Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.